• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hello

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
when will it be entirely active and what can i do/post here?
If you want to know when we have the most activity period, it's usually when a new Kingdom Hearts game is announced/released.

If you mean do we have a specific time of day or time of the week it's most active, I'm not entirely positive. But people do post all throughout the day in different sections about Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, general video game, shows, movies. We have a small creative media section and role-playing section that see some activity here and there if those are things you're interested in.

So I'm sure if you scroll around the main forum page, you'll see the several different sections. If you want to talk theories or about a certain Kingdom Hearts game then you can hop in its section and see if you find any threads you like or topics you'd like to start. The same goes for the games or movies or art sections.

Was there something in particular you were looking to do?

Back