• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Biggy

heck i have been coming to this site for so long i thought i might as well sign up to it. im more of a reader not a poster so you probably wont see more of me in the future.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Welcome to the KHInsider forums. Have fun posting...if you do, and please do not spam up our boards. Thank you very much, and have great time. :cool:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Hey there Biggy, welcome to the forums. Even though you're not much a poster, you should still be aware of our rules:

No spamming (Which includes posting twice or more times in a row, pointless comments that don't contribute to the topic, excess flaming or swearing, and spam topics)

Don't feel compelled to post a lot, because post count does not necessarily make you better. Post at your own pace, and don't let others discourage you because they have more posts than you, because having a high post count does not make them better

And overall have a good time. Visit the chat, hang out in the forum insanity, join a Roleplay, play the RPG, or read a fanfiction. Do whatever to have fun, so long as it is within reason

I am part of the staff, and one of the moderators of this section, so feel free to private message me with any questions or concerns

Be sure to check out this thread to learn what the various username colors and title's mean:

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=32756

Biggy

TheMuffinMan said:
Hey there Biggy, welcome to the forums. Even though you're not much a poster, you should still be aware of our rules:

No spamming (Which includes posting twice or more times in a row, pointless comments that don't contribute to the topic, excess flaming or swearing, and spam topics)

Don't feel compelled to post a lot, because post count does not necessarily make you better. Post at your own pace, and don't let others discourage you because they have more posts than you, because having a high post count does not make them better

And overall have a good time. Visit the chat, hang out in the forum insanity, join a Roleplay, play the RPG, or read a fanfiction. Do whatever to have fun, so long as it is within reason

I am part of the staff, and one of the moderators of this section, so feel free to private message me with any questions or concerns

Be sure to check out this thread to learn what the various username colors and title's mean:

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=32756

thanks for that great post :)

And don't worry Sacred_Sora™ i know the rules but thanks for the refreshment. see you all around

Back