• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help between game systems

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bumblejazz

I need some help between an xbox 360 an a psp. i want a psp because of kh birth by sleep and I want a 360 because all of my friends have one. My birthday is next week and my parents are looking for a 360 for me. When I wanted psp I couldn't find it and now that I want a 360 I can't find it and the psp's are everywhere. Somebody help me please!!!

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Well, BBS won't come for another year or more so you can get the 360 now and then on your next b-day or on x-mas you can get the psp.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
DON'T SUCCUMB TO PEER PRESSURE! jk

360 is better choice:

better games
better value
better entertainment

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
360 now, PSP later b/c like they said BBS is not anywhere near.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
360 now, PSP later, when BBS comes out and all the PSPs are reduced in price.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
It actually depends more on which games you want to play, and therefore which system you have to buy for these games.

But basically what the others said is right: 360 now and PSP later.

More value/entertainment for the amount your paying for an Xbox 360.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
The 360 would be the better choice.

Not only does it have better games [in my opinion], but your friends have one, so you can swap games and save hundreds of dollars.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
I think you should get what you REALLY want to get. Once you what you want to get, then get it! Good luck but I'd recommend getting a PSP. Unless you really wanted the Xbox360

Do you want a portable system? Or not? That is the real question. Here, I shall kindly put the pro game of both systems for you. I also include multi-platform awesome games. You're welcome:

Xbox 360:
Bioshock
Halo 3
Assassin's Creed
Call of Duty 4
Mass Effect
Grand Theft Auto 4
Lost Odessy(sp?)
Rock Band
Guitar Hero
And many more that I can't remember. Just go to gamespot.

Psp:
BBS
final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
Siphon Filter: Logan's Shadow
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
daxter
Ratchet and clank: Size Matters (Now also coming t the ps2)
Secret Agent Clank
God of War: Chains of Olympus
And, also, many, many more.

Jopari

I'd suggest getting a 360. I owned a PSP for a year and got tired of it quickly. While BBS is going to come out eventually and it does look awesome the PSP is a two hundred dollar paperweight to be totally honest. I got tired of most the games I bought and found myself reading books when traveling more often than playing my PSP.

I got a 360 for Christmas and have loved it. The Xbox Live outweighs any WiFi capabilities of the PSP and you don't have to worry about battery power. The only disadvantage is the lack of portability, but as I said, I found the PSP to be less than entertaining on long trips.

I have a PSP but that's really only a last resort. As to if I had a Xbox 360, who nows how many countless hours I'd spend wasting my life on the darn thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back