• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help eliminating vexen 1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Thecoded

I'm stuck on vexen 1. Well I used my level ups to up my health and cp. Never my sleights meaning I cant do sleights. Is there a way to beat him without sleights or am I doomed.

EliDZ

Website
www.youtube.com
spam firaga and use the fire heartless card. it's really easy actually. just make sure you have some 0 attack cards to break Vexen's sleights.

Soldier

Awards
Fire enemy card (red nocturne) can be farmed from the earlier floors where it appears, preferrably traverse town
Fire MAGIC cards can be obtained through the moogle shops.

Thecoded

I have an issue. Um well in order to go back to traverse town I have to use the teleporter in the 10th floor exit hall but as soon as I leave the world it starts the vexen fight.

Tempo

Awards
head back through the 10th floor til you get to the starting room and you can teleport from there. go backwards, not forwards.
and if you dont get the red nocturne enemy card right away, dont worry about it. just keep farming til it appears

Thecoded

Tbh the entire card fighting system in this game is dumb. Just kidding of course when I think of kingdom hearts I always think 3d card game not action adventure.

Back