• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help in Wonderland? (will delete when resolved)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuietAssistant

Awards
Anyone know how to go to the other room containing the rest of the bird-heartless things? Its from mission 3-6 in wonderland, I defeated 5, but i still need 2 more and I discovered the other room, which has an arrow to enter but when I click on it, my character just stutters. hes just standing over the cliff and moves as if he cant continue or what I clicked isn't a valid place to move. also i beat 7 of em (only in the first room with the cliff as they reappeared) but i didn't get the black screen or status update.

EDIT: I don't know how to delete the thread but the issue is resolved. I found that my issue was my macbook pro, apparently clicking or tapping the mouspad wasnt enough, I had to hold down the mousepad thing for some time in case anyone had this problem this is how you solve it.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Anyone know how to go to the other room containing the rest of the bird-heartless things? Its from mission 3-6 in wonderland, I defeated 5, but i still need 2 more and I discovered the other room, which has an arrow to enter but when I click on it, my character just stutters. hes just standing over the cliff and moves as if he cant continue or what I clicked isn't a valid place to move. also i beat 7 of em (only in the first room with the cliff as they reappeared) but i didn't get the black screen or status update.

ll delete the thread as soon as i can resolve the issue. thanks again.

also i clicked on the glowing square but he just stutters.

Just a note, you can't delete your threads, and a thread of a topic that has served its purpose will only be closed.

Anyways, I tried for myself; worked perfectly fine. Have you also tried just dragging your character in the direction of it?

QuietAssistant

Awards

I don't know how to delete the thread but the issue is resolved. I found that my issue was my macbook pro, apparently clicking or tapping the mouspad wasnt enough, I had to hold down the mousepad thing for some time in case anyone had this problem this is how you solve it.

Ah alright, Thanks Sign, I found the problem and I edited my first post with the solution. Ill try not cluttering up the forum its just I was trying for a good hour (I felt kinda dumb because of it).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ah alright, Thanks Sign, I found the problem and I edited my first post with the solution. Ill try not cluttering up the forum its just I was trying for a good hour (I felt kinda dumb because of it).

Don't worry about it xD It's not really any trouble for us because we can clean up in a few seconds.

Glad it was just a simple issue with your macbook!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back