• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/info needed from anyone playing Browser KHX - Any and all Raid Boss Music info.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak123

Sorry to triple post, but while we're keeping our ears open, I also had another idea. Anyone skilled in Japanese might be able to find an LP series? Most of what I found has been skimming through literally every video of an LP series I could find (which actually helped), but there are only very few westerners who actually have them. Surely there are more Japanese folks who probably made them, but... my Japanese sucks so I wouldn't know what to search for in terms of finding more LPs. Anyone more fluent might be able to help?

BTW, the ones I'm missing are:

Submarine Carp
Fortress Crab Omega
Furious Whole Cake
Egg Master
Cruel Sweets

Zak123

So any of theose five show up in the last few days? They come two at a time, right?

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
So any of theose five show up in the last few days? They come two at a time, right?
Nope, aside from the normal raid bosses, today it's the Circus Fortress, yesterday was the Gummi Hound, the day before that was the White Returner (or was it the Jack in the Box, either way it wasn't one of the five you need).
Those five you have listed are all subspecies raid bosses, so only one at a time.

Zak123

Nope, aside from the normal raid bosses, today it's the Circus Fortress, yesterday was the Gummi Hound, the day before that was the White Returner (or was it the Jack in the Box, either way it wasn't one of the five you need).
Those five you have listed are all subspecies raid bosses, so only one at a time.

Yeah... I meant like together with their normal version.

Well, there are 12 days left in August, and I don't know how long into September it will be active, but if every day there is at least one subspecies, I'd say there's a solid chance of some of them showing up.

Zak123

Hmm, I seem to have found footage of Fortress Crab Omega (towards the end), but it appears to also use Dance to the Death, and not The Corrupted like ShardofTruth thought despite the game file. Does that mean the numbers in the rip might be wrong?

Anyway, guess I got four more.

Zak123

Another source told me Cruel Sweets showed up today with The Deep End. Only need two more now, Submarine Carp and Egg Master. :)

I think the chances of them showing up in the next week are pretty strong!

Zak123

Aaand that's all of them!

Thanks so much everyone, you guys are awesome and have been a great help. Knew I came to the right place. :)

Well, enjoy the secret ending tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back