• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HELP: KH series numerology. I'm confused

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kakalakingma

With the announcement of KH HD 2.8, all of these numbers and decimals and meanings behind them are getting me a headache. Famitsu interview Nomura recently explaining the meaning behinds the titles in this compilation. Then, I just got curious about the other titles.

Where do the rest of the titles lie on the real number spectrum? This is what I got so far:

KHx/KH Unchained x/KH x Back Cover = 0
KH:BBS = 0.1
KH:0.2BBS = 0.2
KH = 1.0
KH:COM =???
KH:358/2 Days =???
KHII = 2.0
KH:Coded = ???
KH:DDD = 2.6
KHIII = 3.0

And, how does that reasoning work with KH 1.5 and 2.5 HD ReMIXes?

OK, first quick recap:

KHx/KH Unchained x/KH x Back Cover = 0
KH:DDD HD = 2.6
KH0.2BBS = 0.2

= 2.8 OK, got this down.

-----

KHFM = 1.0
KH:Re:CoM = 0.25???
KH:358/2Days =0.25???

= 1.5

---

KHIIFM = 2.0
KH:BBSFM= 0.1
KH:ReCoded= 0.4???, I don't see how this game getting bigger number than KH:BBS

= 2.5

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i'm psure TN just wrote numbers down at 4am and thought they were a good idea for titles. i'm not sure what happened along the way but something traumatic must have befallen nomura-san. maybe he was assaulted by a calculator?

Pandymint

Awards
I think Nomura may be trading his zipper fetish for a number fetish. No use worrying about it. That man and his fetishes...

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
i'm psure TN just wrote numbers down at 4am and thought they were a good idea for titles. i'm not sure what happened along the way but something traumatic must have befallen nomura-san. maybe he was assaulted by a calculator?
Lawl

But for real folks, thank goodness Nomura has assured us he'll be explaining where that missing 0.1 fits into the story once KH3 rolls around. Get hyped.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

Seems like the best explanation, or maybe Xehanort is just the pawn of an evil calculator. Actually, that calculator is probably the villain of the series after the Xehanort saga, and all the titles thus far have simply just been a tease/easter egg for what is to come.

But in all seriousness, the numbers don't matter so much, as like Master Spockanort said, it just indicates where they fall on the timeline.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Seems like the best explanation, or maybe Xehanort is just the pawn of an evil calculator. Actually, that calculator is probably the villain of the series after the Xehanort saga, and all the titles thus far have simply just been a tease/easter egg for what is to come.

But in all seriousness, the numbers don't matter so much, as like Master Spockanort said, it just indicates where they fall on the timeline.

Shitty calculator if it took this many years to reach the number III.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Maybe Nomura's calculator was seeded by Xehanort...!

But in all seriousness, some of the numbers don't have a deep meaning behind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back