• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help!! KHII Olympus Collisum Paradox Battles!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AzoneG1

Website
www.freewebs.com
How on earth do you access the other paradox battles cause i talked to hades in his layer and i did the pain and panic paradox cup but when i left and came back and then talked to hades for the second time there were no other paradox battles like the cerberus paradox or the goddes of fate paradox or hades paradox and i am confused. Did I do somthin wrong?? PLEASE HELP!!! (and i dunno i checked game faqs but they don't seem to have that kind of info)

keeperoftwilight

what lv are your drives/summons at...dont quote me on this but im fairly certain its something like this...

to unlock then next one your drives and/or (forgot) must be lv 5 at least (all of them not just one or most)

i forgot how to do the next one ^_^

but the last one you must have your drives maxed and i THINK summons maxed as welll...if someone who knows it better can back that up ide be much abliged

Advent-Warrior

For the Cerberous Paradox you need Master, Valor, and Wisdom forms at level five. maybe summons too. For Titan Paradox you need all drives and summons at level five. There is no Goddess of Fate Paradox cup, but for the Hades Paradox cup you need all drives and summons at level seven as well as the drive gauge so you will have to beat sephiroth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back