• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Help me, please

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Well I guess no need for discussion anymore unless I need some more help in the future but for right now I'm good. I"ll leave this open though

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
That's the thing with teenage relationships. They're not real.

I say you move on. If she's really that type of person, I wouldn't recommend chasing after her.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Alright well as I mentioned earlier in this page I started liking a girl I met Thursday night. I've got everything planned out on how to ask her to homecoming dance, but (now I don't know everything so I'll give details as I know them) the girl that this thread was about (my ex that's a bitch to me) is friends with her, and knows I like her and is gonna ask her to homecoming, and she could do something to ruin any future with her. And I asked another one of her (the girl I like) friends friday night I think, maybe saturday, (through text) if she was seeing anyone, but she hasn't replied yet. And the girl I like is still on vacation and will text me when she gets back (which I think is tomorrow) Now again idk everything as of now, so I'll update as I get new info on everything. So I guess what I could really only ask for as of right now is advice
UPDATE: Alright her friend texted back saying that she kinda is seeing someone but not officially, and she's grounded so I couldn't ask anything else. Should I still ask her to homecoming if she kinda is seeing someone? Cuz I"m thinking of just casually asking her if she's going to it and if she's going with anyone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back