• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Help me, please

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Alrright I'll start from the beginning.
At around May I met this girl at a pool party, and after we talked and found out we had a lot in common. So we texted everyday for the entire summer (I asked her out too) but since we had to keep it a secret, we didn't see each other all summer. Then we finally did and we went out on two more dates after that. After our second one, she said she was getting stressed and wanted to "take a break". And for the next few days she started treating me horribly, only to me to find out that that was the real her since she "was a diferent person" around me (seeming to be the nicest girl I"ve ever met). After the third one she broke up with me, saying things faded and she wasn't happy and too much stress (She never actually told me the real reason, but idk). Before she did though, I switched to her school cuz I wasn't liking mine. I also did it so we could see each other more. But after my first day there she broke up with me. Then after awhile she said she "wanted space" (even though she kept saying no to me if she wanted to hang at lunch) which I found really messed up. We fought a lot for the next week and I said things I regret saying (I won't say though, it's extremely personal) and wish I hadn't. So I still have feelings for her but she said she doesn't ever want to get back together which made me cry. And since today was my birthday, she promised no matter what, she'd hang with me. She didn't (she said she never breaks promises). So I asked if she wanted to thursday saying no again cuz she's hanging with her almost bf. I just finished crying for an hour straight. So like idk what to ask for. But like can someone help me what to do? I want to be with her again so badly and it's destroying me that she doesn't. I'll update as new things happen. Any questions about certain things just ask.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Thats sucks...
I have been in situations near to that.(But nt going so far as to switch to her school.)
I know that nothing I could say will make you change your mind, it will only make it hurt more, I have been there.

Do ya' want to know what I did?

Get a new girlfriend.Not to get her jealos but she'll think that your over her. For awhile just hide your feelings, and maybe in a long enough time, she will feel for you again.

It worked for me...

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
It's obvious that she's over you; it's time you got over her.

I'm sorry if I sound blunt and/or rude, but she's treating you HORRIBLY. She broke a promise to you ON YOUR FUCKING BIRTHDAY.

If you want, you could try to be friends with her, but nothing more.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
^^Yeah I know she's over it. And I"m trying to, it's hard though
Idk, I'll update things as things go on
But I still want to be good friends though. And we still talk nearly everyday
^Well I don't really want to do that, but maybe just not talk as much or something. I still want to be friends

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hmm...this is a toughie, I really don't know what to say. She just doesn't sound like the right one for you if she's gonna hurt you. I think you should at least try and talk to her again and try to like talk it out and all. If that doesn't work, why not ask (if you have siblings) for advice and also maybe ask your friends or something. If she's hurting you and she's breaking promises and when I say I hurt I mean feeling, then what's the point? No girl like that is worth crying. I mean seriously it's problem and if she doesn't seem to want you anymore, it's her loss and all. And yeah, I think that there are times people should think before they speak and that hurts but try not to think of it too much. Unless you said something that seem to hurt her and if she's unforgiving kind of person, then leave that be. I don't know what else to say other then leave it alone for awhile and or the other suggestion: MOVE ON and FORGET her. But that's all I can say. Sorry if this doesn't help or anything. But she just doesn't sound like the right person for you. I think a guy like you should care for somebody who treats you better then that, imo. But do whatever you think is best and right for you. I know not all choices and decisions are easy to make...but just do whatever you have to, your gut tells you, and etc.

Good luck!

Blue

home is where the heart is
Forget her. You don't want to be with her if that's her true self. And seriously, you deserve someone better then her. I know it's not easy to get over someone, but in this case you should do so. The faster, the better.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah...just get a new qirl..to forget about her, or just don't think about her.
I had similar problems to this, and by getting a new girl it made me forqet about the old one.

Damn, hope your alright though

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Hmm...this is a toughie, I really don't know what to say. She just doesn't sound like the right one for you if she's gonna hurt you. I think you should at least try and talk to her again and try to like talk it out and all. If that doesn't work, why not ask (if you have siblings) for advice and also maybe ask your friends or something. If she's hurting you and she's breaking promises and when I say I hurt I mean feeling, then what's the point? No girl like that is worth crying. I mean seriously it's problem and if she doesn't seem to want you anymore, it's her loss and all. And yeah, I think that there are times people should think before they speak and that hurts but try not to think of it too much. Unless you said something that seem to hurt her and if she's unforgiving kind of person, then leave that be. I don't know what else to say other then leave it alone for awhile and or the other suggestion: MOVE ON and FORGET her. But that's all I can say. Sorry if this doesn't help or anything. But she just doesn't sound like the right person for you. I think a guy like you should care for somebody who treats you better then that, imo. But do whatever you think is best and right for you. I know not all choices and decisions are easy to make...but just do whatever you have to, your gut tells you, and etc.

Good luck!

Maybe that is what's best, I'll get over her. But I'll still be friends with her. Maybe not like great friends, but friends. Thanks
^Yeah, I"m looking

Joy

Bronze Member
Tell her she's a manipulative btich, look at her in disgust and walk away, and never talk to her again. Don't talk about her, ignore her when she treis talking to you, etc.

It'll get the message across after a while.

Sora RE+Mixed

^^Yeah I know she's over it. And I"m trying to, it's hard though
Idk, I'll update things as things go on
But I still want to be good friends though. And we still talk nearly everyday
^Well I don't really want to do that, but maybe just not talk as much or something. I still want to be friends

But if you guys talk nearly everyday, then the relationship might be worth saving. She might be tryin to let you know

afrobutt

Silver Member
Push her down the stairs and be done with the bitch. She's obviously too lolstressed to be worth any sort of attention.

C

Colours

Well damn. That's sick, you need to get her in her place. Seriously. <3

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Alrright I'll start from the beginning.
At around May I met this girl at a pool party, and after we talked and found out we had a lot in common. So we texted everyday for the entire summer (I asked her out too) but since we had to keep it a secret, we didn't see each other all summer. Then we finally did and we went out on two more dates after that. After our second one, she said she was getting stressed and wanted to "take a break". And for the next few days she started treating me horribly, only to me to find out that that was the real her since she "was a diferent person" around me (seeming to be the nicest girl I"ve ever met). After the third one she broke up with me, saying things faded and she wasn't happy and too much stress (She never actually told me the real reason, but idk). Before she did though, I switched to her school cuz I wasn't liking mine. I also did it so we could see each other more. But after my first day there she broke up with me. Then after awhile she said she "wanted space" (even though she kept saying no to me if she wanted to hang at lunch) which I found really messed up. We fought a lot for the next week and I said things I regret saying (I won't say though, it's extremely personal) and wish I hadn't. So I still have feelings for her but she said she doesn't ever want to get back together which made me cry. And since today was my birthday, she promised no matter what, she'd hang with me. She didn't (she said she never breaks promises). So I asked if she wanted to thursday saying no again cuz she's hanging with her almost bf. I just finished crying for an hour straight. So like idk what to ask for. But like can someone help me what to do? I want to be with her again so badly and it's destroying me that she doesn't. I'll update as new things happen. Any questions about certain things just ask.

:closedeyes: Dude... you never told me any of this. I think my eyes are watering up slightly. She did that and on your b-day too? Umm, for one that's rude as hell. Secondly, you can find better than her Craig. If she's gonna be a jackass like that then forget it.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
^Yeah, I stopped talking to her. If she wants to be friendly again she can just come up to me. But for now, she's out of my life.
I'm actually starting to like a girl I met Thursday night. She seems to really enjoy talking to me and I'm thinking of asking her to homecoming in a few weeks

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
^Yeah, I stopped talking to her. If she wants to be friendly again she can just come up to me. But for now, she's out of my life.
I'm actually starting to like a girl I met Thursday night. She seems to really enjoy talking to me and I'm thinking of asking her to homecoming in a few weeks

That's right, Craig! You're the bounce back kid! Don't let one one relationship gone wrong take you down. btw just so I know, why did you keep your relationship a secret? Not allowed to date yet?

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
^I can apparently but she can't til she's 16 which will be on October 30th, 09

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back