• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help me remember this Gameboy game!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Guys I really need your help. It's probably way before many people's time around here, but there are some my age and above, so I can always try.

- I used to play a game on the gameboy (I sold it, whoops) about this demon/devil. On the cover of the gameboy, it had a green color if I remember carefully.
- It could jump and stick to a wall and walk up and down the wall like a spider (no it's not spiderman)
- On the worldmap, it would keep walking, even though it wasn't moving. Lol, I remember I didn't quite get that as a kid.
- I remember that when it got hit, it would turn transparent for a little time.

I both hated and loved the game and I just need to know what game it was. I tried wikipedia, but no help. None of the games that were named on the list even came near to what the game was.

I realise it's not much I can explain about the game, but if you've played it, you must know what I'm talking about. Help!!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Holy sh*t!!! Yeah that's it!

Wow, didn't expect a result so fast.

I love you, as much as I could love someone for finding a game... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back