• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help me!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
i was level 41 with 20 dark points, 455 hp, and 19 attack points. but i an expert at that game though, so i beat him on my first try. that really surprised me until i played him again but the same thing happened. point is........you gotta throw stats to the wins, and play with skill.

Geo Sephiroth

i was level 43. but i don't see how anyone was level 52 cause reverse rebirth is a mode where you really can just skim through it without many regular battles. well, all you should do from the start is activate your Dragon Maleficient card a.k.a. Overdive, and go on the offensive. break his attacks until you've reached Dark Mode. now this is where most people make there mistakes. in Dark mode, don't just sit there and use slieghts the whole time. what you need to do first is use regular attacks. this is because when you go into combos with Riku's reg attacks in d. mode, you can stun the opponent without a sleight. once he's stunned, then bust out a slieght. just repeat

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
he took the words right out of my mouth. only thing i'd do different is activate jafar first so he can't break your cards. let it run out, and hopefully you'll be in dark mode. then activate dragon malificient-overdrive, because you're gonna be getting more hits in dark mode, so you'll really be damaging him. all in all, stay on the offensive , and don't run away unless you gotta heal or reload, cause Ansem will really take advantage of you in that time. hope it helps.

ImmortalBlue

I personally didn't use any enemy cards. Break as many combos as you can and generally avoid Ansem until you have a Mickey combo. Use it and beat the shit out of him. Once he recovers, run and continue.

E

erick713006

what do you need help on?
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back