• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help meee!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrex

facepalm okay look , i am lost beyond my mind,..how can i download the bbs game?, how can i "hack my psp, and was there really a leak of BBS?

raitohahaha so please! tell me all you know! i NEED to KNOW or i will die of complete confusion!

Petrex

thanks anything else? like i might need all of the info..

Chad92

Go to that site for everything you need about PSP hacking.
But I can give you more info if you're new and completely lost.
I'll PM you.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
cant you just wait till the release in america why hack and dowload risking ndestroying your psp?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Don't you guys even dare post a link to an illegal download of the game. As Salty said in the spoilers/ISO thread: you will be automatically banned if you do.

xgnarmanx

Don't you guys even dare post a link to an illegal download of the game. As Salty said in the spoilers/ISO thread: you will be automatically banned if you do.

What Sol said! Posting the link will get you Banned

There are youtube Tutorials for hackign a psp all over the place its not that complicated.

One thing you should know though is you can't do it with a psp 3000,psp go, or newer psp 2000's

So If you don't have a 1000's or an older psp 2000 its not going to work.

Is it really that hard to save 40 dollars in 4-7 months?

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
haha...if i just got a PSP I'd probably be freaking too...Anyway, just BE CAREFUL when pandoring that bad boy. One wrong move and you'll find urself with a fancy paper weight with buttons.

Chad92

Nobody said anything about posting links though.
I know the rules,you can talk about ISOs and stuff but absolutely no links.

CrimsonSquall

What Sol said! Posting the link will get you Banned

There are youtube Tutorials for hackign a psp all over the place its not that complicated.

One thing you should know though is you can't do it with a psp 3000,psp go, or newer psp 2000's

So If you don't have a 1000's or an older psp 2000 its not going to work.

Is it really that hard to save 40 dollars in 4-7 months?
WRONG- PSP 3000 is hackable you can make it Gen D-3 I believe but everytime you reset it, you have to crack it again but its fairly simple

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If you've got a PSP GO, it'll be available on the PSN store.
If not, you'll have to download it from a ROM or ISO site, and we're not allowed to provide you with the links to the specific games.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
We're not helping you with anything. If you want to hack your PSP or find the ISO, go ask a friend via MSN, or search Google. KHInsider only supports the game legally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back