• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HELP! PLEASE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sharingansora824

I am on the 2nd to last battle in Chain of Memories. (The first Marluxia battle) and I can't beat it. Do you guys have any tips on how I could build my deck to beat him!

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
Try putting 0's in your deck to break through his combo.
I used Mega Flare with Mushu against him quite a bit so I guess you could try that. :/ If not, try looking on Gamefaqs for sleight combinations and such.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Sadly I've never gotten that far, I usually die fighting Larxene :\

But if you are lucky, like Krimsun said, stack 0's and if you are fortunate enough back some ultima weapons in your deck.
Also make sure you have a good amount of elixirs and cure cards too.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Keep hitting him constantly. If you do, he wont attack at all. He'll just flinch til he dies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
if you haven't... put zero cards behind your deck for easier access. load the deck 90% at the beginning of the battle if possible so it's easier to reload your deck later on.

Silfarion

you don't really need. what you need is bunch of good cards and you good control. his attack is quiet slow. so it is not that hard to dodge. and between his attack there will be a delay. beat him up while that time. and when he reloads his cards, give him all you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back