• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help Please :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

meertallica

Website
www.facebook.com
I'm just a bit confused about some parts of KH2:

- Is Xemnas actually a bad person?

-What is the deal with all the Ansems, my understanding of it is that Ansem the Wise had his little associate, Xeanhort or however its spelled, and then he got turned into a heartless, Ansem, and a nobody, Xemnas.. but if Ansem is his heartless, why is it so eloquate and different from other heartless?

-And, if Kairi had no darkness in her heart to create a heartless, does that mean the other members of Organization XIII have no heartless, and why isn't Namine in the Organization if shes also a nobody, and also if Xeanhort became a nobody and a heartless he surely cant have been that strong, and must have had darkness in his heart?

Please if someone could explain this without any Days spoilers (I'm only halfway through), because I am so confused :(

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
1. Xemnas killed people for their hearts and used the other members as tools. That's pretty darn evil if you ask me.

2. Ansem the Wise is the 'real' Ansem. Xehanort stole his name so Xemnas is an anagram of it and his heartless used that name for his dark purposes. Ansem SoD [the heartless] completely and utterly allowed the darkness to influence him whilst retaining human form, it could be due to willpower. That's what made him special.

3. Namine' isn't even fully a nobody. She's less then that, being made from only the scraps of Roxas's formation and the imprint of Kairi's heart.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'm just a bit confused about some parts of KH2:

- Is Xemnas actually a bad person?

-What is the deal with all the Ansems, my understanding of it is that Ansem the Wise had his little associate, Xeanhort or however its spelled, and then he got turned into a heartless, Ansem, and a nobody, Xemnas.. but if Ansem is his heartless, why is it so eloquate and different from other heartless?

-And, if Kairi had no darkness in her heart to create a heartless, does that mean the other members of Organization XIII have no heartless, and why isn't Namine in the Organization if shes also a nobody, and also if Xeanhort became a nobody and a heartless he surely cant have been that strong, and must have had darkness in his heart?

Please if someone could explain this without any Days spoilers (I'm only halfway through), because I am so confused :(

1. Pretty much. He wanted to turn everything into Heartless, have Sora destroy them, absorb them into the Artificial Kingdom hearts, and then use it for power, not even to get a heart.

2. Ansem The Wise is the true Ansem, the Ansem in KH1 was Xehanort's Heartless, just as Xemnas is Xehanort's Nobody. I got confused on that too my first time playing KH2.

3. No, only Princesses of Heart have no darkness in their hearts, and since Kairi was a PoH, she had no darkness. As for Namine, she was really only a tool of the Organization, nothing more.

13courtgarud75

1. Xemnas killed people for their hearts and used the other members as tools. That's pretty darn evil if you ask me.

2. Ansem the Wise is the 'real' Ansem. Xehanort stole his name so Xemnas is an anagram of it and his heartless used that name for his dark purposes. Ansem SoD [the heartless] completely and utterly allowed the darkness to influence him whilst retaining human form, it could be due to willpower. That's what made him special.

3. Namine' isn't even fully a nobody. She's less then that, being made from only the scraps of Roxas's formation and the imprint of Kairi's heart.

all of this is true. listen to this person.

Lonbilly

Awards
Ahhh thankyou.

So is Xemnas the only baddy of the Organization or are there others too?

Well, I'd pretty much say most of them were bad. I mean, they played along with the "Let's turn people into Heartless and what-not!" and such. The only two who probably weren't bad was Roxas and Xion. I think even Axel was pretty much bad, I mean, he played along with turning people into Heartless so he could get a heart. They pretty much were all bad one way or another.

meertallica

Website
www.facebook.com
Aww.. not Axel! :(

Oh well haha :p

And another thing.. as long as it wont spoil Days, I don't get the whole Twilight town thing.

Is it just a load of data or is it a real town? That really confuses me

Lonbilly

Awards
Aww.. not Axel! :(

Oh well haha :p

And another thing.. as long as it wont spoil Days, I don't get the whole Twilight town thing.

Is it just a load of data or is it a real town? That really confuses me

Nah, it's really a real place. It's just that the one Roxas was in for the Seven Days in KH2 is the Digi-Version.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i wouldn't say demyx was that evil, he did have a little evil in him, but not as much as the others

i would say that the next organization member after xemnas that was very evil would be between saix and vexen because saix is xemnas' right hand man and wants the same thing as xemnas and vexen for conducting research to create puppets like repliku

Naximi

In a magical place where nobody has to make sense
i wouldn't say demyx was that evil, he did have a little evil in him, but not as much as the others

i would say that the next organization member after xemnas that was very evil would be between saix and vexen because saix is xemnas' right hand man and wants the same thing as xemnas and vexen for conducting research to create puppets like repliku

Yeah I would say Saix because Vexen is just a mad scientist. And Demyx was the only organization member to die in the light

the list of evil org members in my opinion

1.Xemnas
2.Larxene
3.Vexen
4.Marluxia
5.Axel
6.Saïx
7.Xigbar
8.Luxord
9.Xaldin
10.Zexion
11.Lexaeus
12.Xion
13.Demyx
14.Roxas

jphantom

Yes, Xemnas is a bad person, in Sora's eyes, the King's eyes, and everyone else's eyes. To the Organization Xemnas is their hero because he is working to get the power of Kingdom Hearts.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
the list of evil org members in my opinion

1.Xemnas
2.Larxene
3.Vexen
4.Marluxia
5.Axel
6.Saïx
7.Xigbar
8.Luxord
9.Xaldin
10.Zexion
11.Lexaeus
12.Xion
13.Demyx
14.Roxas
nah, this is my list
1. Xemnas
2. Larxene
3. Marluxia
4. Saix
5. Vexen
6. Xaldin
7. Luxord
8. Xigbar
9. Axel
10. Zexion
11. Lexaeus
12. Demyx
13. Roxas
Xion isnt officially a part of the organization, hense they didnt change the name but i would put her right before demyx like you did

jphantom

nah, this is my list
1. Xemnas
2. Larxene
3. Marluxia
4. Saix
5. Vexen
6. Xaldin
7. Luxord
8. Xigbar
9. Axel
10. Zexion
11. Lexaeus
12. Demyx
13. Roxas
Xion isnt officially a part of the organization, hense they didnt change the name but i would put her right before demyx like you did

In my opinion I wouldn't count Axel and Roxas as being evil. The other members you named I definitely agree that they are pretty evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back