• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help please

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Sephiroth

Hi. sorry I didnt know where to post this, But you see I have this take home
test to do and I suck ass at algebra so if anyof you know the answers to these questions please do help me, I will be grateful

we have to turn these integers or w.e into a equation

1. find three consecutive integers whose sum is negative twenty four

2. find three consecutive even integers whose sum is negative twelve

3. three times the smallest of three consecutive even integers is two more than the largest find the integers its , 10 12 and 14 but in equation form lol

4. twice the smallest of three consecutive odd integers is five more than the largers find the integers its 9,11,13

5. find three consecutive odd integers such that three times the middle integer is six more than the sum of the first and third.

6 find three consectuive odd integers such that four times the middle integer is equal to two less than the sum of the first and thirs

7.the perimeter of a rectangle is 50m the width of the rectangle is 5m less than the length, find the length and width of the rectangle

thats it thanks.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
1. find three consecutive integers whose sum is negative twenty four

-7 -8 -9 <-- add those three

2. find three consecutive even integers whose sum is negative twelve

-3 -4 - 5 <--- add those

3. three times the smallest of three consecutive even integers is two more than the largest find the integers its , 10 12 and 14 but in equation form lol
10 12 and 14 are wrong. thats all i can tell you. 10x3=30 which isnt two more than 14. e
4. twice the smallest of three consecutive odd integers is five more than the largers find the integers its 9,11,13

y=2x+5

X being the small number
Y being the largest

i'll help with the rest later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back