• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help To Get Over My Fear

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vampire_lord00

poopty puepty pants
Okay there's this girl that I REALLY like, and I know she likes me back but it just seems like I'm to big of a coward to call her and ask her out. I keep dialing her number but I can never seem to push that talk button to call her. Help me please!

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Hah dude im kind of the same way except I talk to the girl. I mean just start talking to her, and actually do it. Figure out things you want to talk about and then maybe ask to hang out with her sometime. That's where you make your move after a while. If she likes you back it will be alot easier.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Oh well if you are really good friends then start hanging out more. Then if you cant ask her straight up, hell write her a note.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
vampire_lord00 said:
Alright thanks for the help. Time for me to stop acting like a little coward, I'm gonna call her right now.

lol, good job. I hung out with my girl freind everyday for like what, 3 years before I got with her. And I was the same way lol.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
vampire_lord00 said:
She said yes! We're seeing M:I:3 tonight! Time for the happy smiley:)

Misson impossible seems possible for you my freind......

wow that was chezzy. I think I need to go check my arteries XD

gjkc4204

lucky son of a gun
My crush Knows I exist and is really nice but would NEVER go out wit me
Probably causs im ugly and have self confidence issues

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Damn so right after I told you to call her and ask her, she said yes? Pretty cool.

*_ShIvA_*

thats awesome when things like that come up you just gotta grit your teeth and do it cause it will drive you crazy if you dont cause you will be wonder what the other person would have said. Well anyway im proud of you!

Dark Sephiroth

k this is what you have to do, but her candy, then when you get home call her and say hey I was wondering if you have a b/f is she says no then ure good if she says yes then she dont liek you, so if she says no ask her if she wants to go out with you, and if she says no just say ah it's cool we're better off friends anyway.

Always works for me ;)

Girlygirl

vampire_lord00 said:
Okay there's this girl that I REALLY like, and I know she likes me back but it just seems like I'm to big of a coward to call her and ask her out. I keep dialing her number but I can never seem to push that talk button to call her. Help me please!
Awwwwww isn't that so um....... cute:rolleyes: . Congrats on you for asking her out.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
idk.i got kinda the same prob.the girl i like knows i exist.i hang out with her everyday.i asked her out but she said no cuz she likes me like a friend but sumtimes i feel like she is flirting with me.what to do?like, a few times, i had my arm around her and she didnt care.but im confused

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
vampire_lord00 said:
you're lucky the girl you like is still in your town my girlfriend moved today but just go through with it call her if she likes you back she won't think its bad to get a call from someone you like maybe shes nervous to call you too oh sorry about thats for everybody that likes you back and your nervous congrats on the date

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I can't leave messages on the answering machine either. I just hate the though of other people hearing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back