• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help w/ leveling Valor Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

wait till you get near the end of the game

i level up in the antechamber of mulan's world, that's the best place

all of my drives are level 7 and have maximum everything ^_^

Lunar Knight

American Person
Yeah, I thought I reached the max level and later on I could level up more. All I need to level up is Wisdom and Final Form. Got any ideas where to level up Wisdom the fastest?

E

Eclipse

^ wisdom, the best place is in TWTNW

the alley to between? go to that save point, and go to the streets from there, if you turn, you will see nothing but shadow heartless that keep respawning, just turn into wisdom and shoot their butts off (remember it doesn't matter whether you kill a fat bandit or a shadow, everytime you kill a heartless you get 1 exp.)
when your gauge is almost out, run to the save point and get on the gummi ship, and then come back to TWTNW. your gauge will be completely filled again. Keep doing it until you hit level 7 ^_^

Final form's best place to level up is the mysterious tower, go to the save point in the tower entryway, and walk out side into the green grass and turn into final and kill all the nobodies, you should level up in no time ^_^

valor and master form's best places to level up is the antechamber in mulan's world, there are those big horse heartless and they drop a lot of drive balls (to level up master) and they take a lot of hits (to level up valor) ^_^

-BLITZ-

There's a mximum level you can go up to. The maximum level depends on how many forms you have and what number your maximum drive bar is at. How many forms you have is self expainatory and the maximum drive bar increases as you defeat certain story bosses like Saix and Sephiroth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back