• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HElp WITH ANSEM!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
i need help with the final ansem. I'm level 42. I have 18 AP. 300 something hp. I have 42 DP. What level do you recommend and what srtagies did you use?

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
shes playing KH:Com and i have hints to help u

Im a he. Can you give me those tips please. Ansem is a real pain. I tried 3 times already. The third try I almost won but he did a slieght that killed me.

lmao aww dont worry Final, it happened to me too.

heres something from the book:

Make it to Dark Mode asap so you can hit him with Dark Aura attacks or even Dark Breaks. Collect the King cards o provide healing if needed.

thats basically all it tells you. i havent gotten to that part yet so thats..it. lol good luck you can do it!

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
lmao aww dont worry Final, it happened to me too.

heres something from the book:

Make it to Dark Mode asap so you can hit him with Dark Aura attacks or even Dark Breaks. Collect the King cards o provide healing if needed.

thats basically all it tells you. i havent gotten to that part yet so thats..it. lol good luck you can do it!

Thats what I did. Useless strategy guide

DaDarkDude

first hit him and stock up on mickey cards. in case it takes a long time 4 the cards 2 come just fight him. after u stock up (3+) then start attacking with dark mode, use dark aura and that thing that bounces on his head. keep cardbreaking him win he attacks... thats what i did and i won.
+ u could use more hp. i always upgrade my hp first then dark mode.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
I beat him YYYYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHHHH. Since I have spring break till tommorowo I Overplayed it. Rikus sotry was short. It took me 2 days to get to ansem. I finished COM with sora the same day I started rikus.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
No but by 2 hours I was level 24 and by 5 I was 48. It was short and I leveled up 6 times in neverland

SifeOner

its kh com...when ansem does a sleight, any sleight at all, use a 0 card break.
in the beginning of the battle, only 0 card break him, dont slash or anything and DONT SLEIGHT.
keep on 0 card breaking him till you go to dark form and dont just keep sleighting dark firaga, slash him 2 times (you know, press A to use a card) because the second slash stuns him, then quickly do dark firaga.
if you do dark firaga without stunning him, he will block it with his heartless.
then like use dark aura ocasionally, but if you stick with the stun then dark firaga and 0 card breaking when he sleights, you cant lose.

Sora18

Ansem was easy I thought, maybe it was because I was over leveled haha :) Ansem, haha, I laughed when I first beat him.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
Once I tried and I got him to half blue. I spamed dark firaga but I ran out of cards. Ir sucked. I couldn heal ad he did a sleight that kept knocking me in the air. I was level 49. I beath him at the 10 levels under sora. I was 51.

twilightsoul14

Dude, this is all you need to do.

1. Level Riku up more and just concentrate on increasing DP.

2. When you're fighting Ansem, get into Dark Mode ASAP.

3. When you're in Dark Mode, just attack with Riku's combos, and DON' T USE ANY SLEIGHTS, except for one's using pure Mickey cards. You should be able to pwn Ansem easy.

The reason for the "No Using Sleights" Rule is to conserve your cards. You may think that using sleights like Dark Break, Dark Aura, and Dark Firaga will help, but in the end they will just hurt you in the long run. If you continue to use sleight after sleight to counter Ansem's attacks or just kick his @$$, you will eventually end up with one attack card and a slim chance of winning the battle. Stick with the combo attacks and you should be fine.

Sora18

Well, since This has been answered, level up your Riku a lot, and everytime a AP comes along, choose it, every little bit more damage helps, you can do it, I have faith in you :)

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
Well, since This has been answered, level up your Riku a lot, and everytime a AP comes along, choose it, every little bit more damage helps, you can do it, I have faith in you :)

LOL. i already did at level 51. how many hours did you beat him. I hbeat it in 5 hrs two days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back