• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help With Final Riku Battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OblivionRiku

Hey my Name Is Tristan, Not too long ago i finaly got Further In Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories, im now At the Final fight with Riku, im lvl 61 And i need help, Should i Train Some more??? Is there a way i should be Fighting? How can i Dodge Rikus Dark Aura??? These are Questions Yet To be Answered, And What Better Place To Chack then A Kindom Hearts Website..Thank You

Darkness,Shrouded Over Riku,
Turned Into nothing,
But Chaos,
And Oblivion.

OblivionRiku

Yevon

ok....when he does dark aura use a card with a 0 value and it will break the attack. also just wat u really need to do is just hack away at him and keep at least 3-4 cure cards at bay until u get down to at least.........1/4 hp then use 3 cure cards.

i hope that helps.

Endgame

:D
Aaahhh, yes, the final battle with Riku, in which he amps the difficulty up from a measly 'puny mortal' rating to a 'dark enigmantic god' rating. I myself had a lot of trouble with this fight, my suggestion is to pack your deck with L9 heals, and Cloud+Attack if you have Reflect Raid, a skill I found invaluable, because Riku moves around so fast, more often then not he ends up running into the bouncing keyblade.

O

Onewingedangel6

yeah equip yourself with alot of 0 cards and other strong cards like 9 and 8 and make sure a bring a lot of cure's and no matter what... DON'T STOP ATTACKING HIM

S

Swordfish

What i did was use alot of 0 cards i packed my deck with simba, cloud and others. And i didnt loose. :)

King_Kronikal

Ok, you perverts, it isn't your buisness, so I thi
Riku was easy......I finished him off at level 49....anyways, Bring a multitude of 0's and high card numbers [7-9] also, a couple of summon card if you wish. bring at least 4 cures.when your health is low pull off a successful curaga.When he usues Dark Aura, use one of your zero cards, and then attack like crazy.YOU MUST HAVE OOGIE BOOGIE'S ENEMY CARD,REGEN,WHICH RESTORES HEALTH OVER TIME.Very helpful.Whenever you can use any form of strike raid, fire raid, blizzard raid, thunder raid, gravity raid, and stop raid.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Moved

There is another Riku 4 topic but there's something wrong with it.

Anyway, the tips and advice you need depend on whether you're playing through COM as Sora or (WATCH OUT, SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T BEAT COM) Riku. In both stories, the final battle with Riku was hard for me. If you're playing Sora, here's a tip: Use Zantesukan on him whenever he uses a sleight, it'll disable those cards in the sleight and if you're Riku here's a tip: When you reach Dark Mode, don't scramble trying to do Dark Aura, just keep using sleights over and over again and use zero cards to break up his sleight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back