• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with geting the red finish command

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vitxras

I need help to get the red command. I have every finish but that can someone tell me how to get it

Sinker

Awards
you get the red finish commands by going into firestorm a certain amount of times

KingdomSealer2

What Sinker said: You have to activate Firestorm Command Style a few times.

For Terra and Ventus you have to do it 8 times.

For Aqua to get the first Heat Slash finisher you also have to activate it 8 times. Then to get Heat Slash 2 for Aqua you need to get Firestorm 12 more times.

Hope that helps.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
For a very easy way to get this equip fire glide/cartwheel/slide (not sure if the last one exists), then go to disney town and use those movement commands on the furniture there. Once the command style activates (and it won't take long) press pause and you'll automatically leave the style, ready to do it again.
This works equally well for the thunder and ice command moves as well.

Fallen Prince

I still can't get the healing strike ones...TT_TT I keep dying. Also I don't know how to get Aqua's level six finisher.

Sinker

Awards
I still can't get the healing strike ones...TT_TT I keep dying. Also I don't know how to get Aqua's level six finisher.
For heal strike, make sure you have once more or second chance. I'm not entirely sure how to get Aqua's either, though I have it, it seemed like using magic worked.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
You're not getting it because you need to set 'Finish' as your finishing command. You can use Firestorm as many times as you like but if you don't have 'Finish' collected, you won't unlock anything.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
equip Magic Pulse 2 and activate Second Chance and/or Once More. that means you need to have your HP drop to 1. heal, then repeat 5 times.

equip Magic Pulse 4 and kill 800 Unversed.. then tada!

Blizzara

The healing strike one is particularly easy to get if you try an arena mission that you know is way too difficult for you. Not only will you be in danger quite often, but even if you die, you still get to hold onto the progress you made. : D
But yes, as the above peeps said, you NEED Once More and Second Chance to get it.

Ralz

I got Heal Strike by letting the three Mandrakes outside of the Reactor at Radiant Garden pelt me with their aero blades. You can get all three to throw them at you by getting close enough, and you can do it without summoning any more enemies. With Once More, you'll survive it with 1 HP. You can get down to 1 HP again and again by equiping a Cure and having no Cure Boost abilities equipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back