• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with my wedding ring!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Batmon89

Hello everyone! My soon to be husband and I are getting married soon and I found the greatest kingdom heart ring for him (its one of his favorite series). I'm looking for a good quote to engrave inside it. It has to be under 30 characters though. If you have any ideas plz let me know. Or if you know a company that can do more characters thats great too I have quotes that are 42 to 44 characters long

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Hello everyone! My soon to be husband and I are getting married soon and I found the greatest kingdom heart ring for him (its one of his favorite series). I'm looking for a good quote to engrave inside it. It has to be under 30 characters though. If you have any ideas plz let me know. Or if you know a company that can do more characters thats great too I have quotes that are 42 to 44 characters long

Which quotes did you have in mind originally?
Who are his favorite and least favorite characters?

The "Don't think twice" lyrics have some nice lines for marriage like "I want you for a lifetime". I like "Cross the line" near the end of the song.

KH3 line I'd love in a wedding ring: "A connection"

"Yours and mine" (from KH2's opening lines: "I want to line the pieces up—yours and mine.")

Last edited:

Batmon89

I was thinking "Wherever you go... I'm always with you." Kairi
Or "Even if we're apart, we're not alone anymore" Sora
Then I was thinking like as a joke "This is the power of my keyblade" (giggity) but all of them are too long as for characters he doesnt really have one that sticks out just likes the games in general

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
If you're looking for (fun) Sokai quotes, then:
"It's my lucky charm!" (I just love how this line is performed.)

Or from KH3: "No matter what"
Kairi handing Sora a Paopu fruit: "Tomorrow's fight will be our toughest yet. I want to be a part of your life no matter what. That's all."
Then
Sora: Kairi, I'll keep you safe.
Kairi: (no) Let me keep you safe.

I think both beginnings "Wherever you go..." and "Even if we're apart..." are enough <3 Surely he knows the end of the sentence. (It would be cool to each have a half of the quote in your rings.)

"Even if we're apart, we're not alone anymore" Sora
That line by Sora becomes "Inseparable." in Days dialogues. You could go for "Inseparable".

"This is the power of my keyblade"
Obvious Keyblade reference: Oathkeeper

Last edited:

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Other KH song lyrics.

From Sanctuary:
- In you and I there's a new land
- Angels in flight
- Where fears and lies melt away

From Simple and clean (not a huge fan of this song for marriage though, unless you have a sense of humor)
- Simple and clean (duh)
- You smiled at me
- Walk on water (with me)
- Hold me
- Whatever lies beyond this morning (33 characters with spaces, dammit... So I guess just "Whatever lies beyond")

"A dreadful bond" — KH3 about love
DavyJonesLove.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 252753

It's really hard to think of quotes within the character limit and the suggestions so far are really good. A quote I like a lot is from the end of Kairi's letter to Sora in KH2. On its own it's not so romantic but I think it is in the context of the letter.

'One sky, one destiny.'

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Three Birth By Sleep things to say while giving the ring:
#1: "An unbreakable connection \o/" *raise the ring above your head, look at the sky through it, then put it on Better-Half's finger*
BBSUnbreakableConnection.jpg
#2: "Technically, I think you're supposed to make them with seashells, but I did the best with what I had."
#3: "I worked a little magic on it ;)"

PS: I can do this all day.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
KH1 ring names that screamed « marriage » to me:
- Blizzaga Ring
- Chaos Ring
- EXP Ring

Nice other KH1 accessory names (but do you really want the option to equip more?):
- Heartguard: "Raises max HP and Defense, and reduces dark damage by 20%. Equip more to boost effect."
- Three Stars: "Reduces fire, ice, and lightning damage by 20% and significantly raises Defense. Equip more to boost effect."
- Ray of Light: "It symbolizes Agrabah. Slightly raises max HP and MP. Also enhances magic and summon power." <-- ;)

KH2 rings (not as fun):
https://kingdomhearts.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Accessories_(Kingdom_Hearts_II)

KH3 accessories suck

(I hope my multiple posts won't be seen as spamming. I'm trying to make them thematic.)

Last edited:
Back