• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help with paradox cups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bassgasmask

Awards
how do i get alot of orbs to i can complete jiminnys journal such as doin the the cerberus cup with 1,300 points or something.....(i'm shot about 250 points...)
any tips???????????????

Dr. Stoopid

thought the 1300 point cup he asked about was the solo drive cup, not summons. But anyway, I believe that's the one where there's a bunch of icey cubes one side and bombs on the other, get them all in one magnet and they explode for big points, must be some kind of chemical reaction there.

Dr. Stoopid

Angel's Prayer said:
those heartless were cute, the ice cube and ember ones. I'm sorry but what does peter pan do again? Cuz the only orb-getting summon I know is Stitch.

Peter's neverland makes heartless stick to you like a magnet when you touch them, gather up a bunch of them and then either - - collect hundreds of orbs by pressing X, or deal good damage with Triangle. I believe tinkerbell also serves to regen your HP.

Nos Lived

Website
noslived.1up.com
sora's_servant said:
what he said...............................

What they said.

Also, screw Peter Pan. Use Peter Pan AND Stitch They rack up orbs like stupid on Prez Bush.

[ZING!]

When you can't summon, FInal Form, cast MAgnega and then repeadly use Thundaga. Orbs fall like crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back