• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with the titan cup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aros123

Can someone help me with the titan cup. it's not that i can't beat it, it's just that i need to get a score of 5000 for jiminy's journal, and that's nearly imposible cause it seems that the point balls the enemies drop is not enough all through out the rounds. :(

punksora

hey,i'm having the same exact problem.i can only get a score of 586 and it sucks!
and you can't use drive forms cause it's just Sora

Aros123

exactly, not only that but the most i get is 1000, even if i kill all the enemies it's still not enough

Solidsocom

I know, same problem. 996 is my most. I just found out that if you use Peter Pan, more balls drop. I played on the Hades cup at the part where it has the same rules as Titan cup and I got to 10000 easy.

anyone but me

the only possible way to win is to use Peter Pan.. i think at least... Use his Neverland ability, but dont just rapid fire X, push it every like.. 1 second.. you collect more orbs- every time you hit an enemy orbs come out, but if you rapidly hit X, it kills them off, which you dont want

sephiroth_024

ive got the perfect way to do it and it beats all ur ways, when ur in the titan cup, summon Stitch, use his limit and just keep using the ukeleleh or wat ever its spelt, balls drop from the enemies in sight so make sure u can see the enemies, just keep using the ukeleleh and keep using that limit, it worked for me great i just had to do it for like the first 4 battles and i had like 6 k so just use it for the titan cup and the paradox titan cup, also adding jackpot to sora and having the jackpot keyblade helps to, but that is the best way to do it, and the ukeleleh does not damage the enemies so u keep them alive

NiteHawk

Peterpan is the only way really, u can get so many orbs its insane, use him whnever u get the chance.

sephiroth_024

no stitch is, try using him before u judge, peter pan probably is good, but when u use stitch's aloha and jsut keep pressing square, u get so many orbs, its not funny, so unless u can prove that peter pan is better which hes not, cuz he hurts the enemies and thats no good since u need enemies for him to drop orbs, stitch is the way to go, if it dont work then use peter pan, but stitch should be enough, also try mastering the summons so they last longer so u can get more use out of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back