• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help with vexen II

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

andy84672

hey guys!!! >_< i know i shouldnt cuz i havnt posted for help yet... but im on floor 11 - Traverse Town... and im stuck on Vexen >_<... can anyone please help... idk what else to say besids i need help... if anyone wants to know my stats / cards n stuff just post for it and ill post it up

L

Lord Marluxia

Vexen was hard for me, a lot of bosses were hard at first. To beat Vexen, you need some patience since that shield is beyong annoying. Make sure to have some stocked cards or 0 cards on hand (0 is preferred; have 4-5) to break Vexen's sleights. Basically, it's the normal strat; card break him and attack his behind. If you want, you might want to bring in a Parasite Cage just to break his own Vexen card and stop that stupid auto-life. If you want, you can also add a Fat Bandit enemy card if you have it or a Dragon Maleficient card to boost your power, either works really. Just attack, don't bother with sleights unless you want to use Ragnarok (my personal favorite) since it will hit Vexen whether it's from the front or behind. If nothing else, then just level up. Remember that Fire magic stuns Vexen, so you can use that to your advantage.

Dark_Namine

heal constantly at all costs....and i didnt t use any zero cards or enemy cards they're confusing if ur not good with navigating your deck...but i kept jumping around to avoid his ice puddles and just hit as hard as i can with my 7, 8, 9, keyblades -- don't bother getting anything less, he'll just card break.
tinkerbell helps alot too by the way....
but most importantly....use OMNISLASH...it takes off chunks of health everytime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back