• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
okay, i just went to gamestop right. and they told me there were only a few copies of kingdom hearts II left for sale because ppl r rushing in to reserve their copy. so i tell my parents i am going to reserve a copy but they tell me i have to wait until the 29th of march to buy the game regardless of what the clerk said. they just refuse to believe a disney game will sell out the day it comes out, even though i have told them it technically is a final fantasy game too. anyone havin' this problem too? what should i do?!?!?!?!?!?

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!motherf****r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The M.C.

JTTW
tell them theyre crazy and u must reserve the game or sumthing iono. what i do is i tell them im gonna go with a friend and do it then if they dont let me. (but im kidding of course, i just say that.)
do you have to use a credit card to pre order it online?

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
yeah...it's just $5 to pre-order it and the guide. im afraid they won't let me get the limited edition one either because they say it is the same as the other one with a few extra pages for, and i quote "a waste of hard earned fifteen dollars. money doesn't grow on trees." hell, money does grow on trees!! it is made of paper and where the **** does paper come?!

The M.C.

JTTW
do guides get cheeper? i bought the ffx-2 a few years after it came out and the guide was still $15. but if they do you could maybe get it later? i dunno.

KeybladeMaster1

wtf being black gotta do with it? im black i pre ordered mine, most black parents dont budge but i still dnt c wwht tht gotta do w/ nuttin

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
im half black, guides dont get cheaper, money dosnt grow on trees (its actually a special fabric, NOT paper) and your parents shouldent care weather you want to pre-order or not....... though its not disney or final fantasy, i tried to pick up animal crossing for the DS right after x-mas and it wasnt there... blah blah i've gone once every week to check blah blah the first time they've had it in stock since then was about 2 weeks ago.... after x-mas up untill then... too long it wont be THAT bad for kh2 but still.. try to tell them about this just say a "friend" went through this... btw when i found out the game was there i didnt have the money to buy it cause i put it down for kh2.... bad ending >(

E

Eclipse

i pre-ordered mine with my own money and i'm buying it on the 29th with my own money...lol. i say you should tell your mom "Look the store said they were running out of pre-orders, this is the most anticipated game of 2006 and i got to a forum with 26,000 members all getting it on the same day. this game is gonna be huge, and don't you think so? especially if the story is running out of pre-orders. i need to pre-order it because it will run out on the day it comes and this will guarantee my copy so please please....can i do it? :) hahahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back