• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHLover916

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww that's probably the most unluckiest thing that I have ever heard. And sorry I already got a PSP. This is the most serious dilemma I have ever heard.

The M.C.

JTTW
yeah, to me the only thing i like about psp is that its small and plays movies and music. im not saying its bad, but i would buy a ps2 over psp anyday. and i would probably sell it too to buy another ps2 and then kh2.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
you should sell it
the only good app for the psp is the talkman, and tha's only available in japan
so it's really better for yourself to sell the little black game...uh.....music....movie?.....
thing.

The M.C.

JTTW
yeah, to me the only thing i like about psp is that its small and plays movies and music. im not saying its bad, but i would buy a ps2 over psp anyday. and i would probably sell it too to buy another ps2 and then kh2.

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
door-to-twilight said:
my ps2 broke he week before kh2.im thinking about selling my psp for the money for ps2 and the game cause my father wont give me money what should i do a person wants to buy it for 188.00

Dude, that is awful. Sell the PSP at Game Stop or EB games and get a good PS2 there.

Twinblades

wow now dat suck balls lol but dont sell your PSP cuz its pretty valuable but if u really want to then u should

i would just wow i dont really know what i would do damn dat sucks 4 u

ArcticSpirit46

Hmm...I can't decide between destroying the preps
HAHAHA!!!! No, that's only me being a jerk. I feel so bad for you. I would say that selling teh PSP would do you better, because you could always buy one somewhere along the road, but if you couldn't play KH2 and you got it, the PSP wouldn't do you much good. Also, how did ur PS2 break, because there may be a way to fix it.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I feel very bad for you. You should not sell your psp because then you would be out of one of those. Maybe you can just ask your parents, is it okay for you to get a job, just so you can by you a new PS2. You will probably be working for 2 weeks or so because I am sure you don't want to do full time because you have school and such. If that do not work maybe you can ask each of your relatives for some money but say you will pay them back later. Or sale some games you don't want. Anything you need to do so you can have a new PS2 and you can play Kingdom Hearts 2!!! I wonder what is the chances that your PS2 breaks right when it is a week before Kindom Hearts 2? Life can be horrible sometimes.

P

Prince_of_Light

If you don't wanna sell the PSP, I suggest you rent KH2 and a PS2, and beat it that way, until you can find the money to buy a new system and the game. It'll have some pros, like KH2's price will drop by about half after a while.

P

Prince_of_Light

Twilight power said:
Yeah sell it.Ps2 Have a wider range of variety of games

good point. Question to the maker of this thread, do you still have any of your PS2 games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back