• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hercules vs Auron...?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
If you watch the commercial carefully, you'll see Auron take a swing at Hercules with his sword, and Hercules stops it by grabbing it. What do you think this means? I think it means:
1. Auron is mad at Hercules for some personal reason...or
2. Auron was told to kill him by Hades (like Cloud was)
3. Or he is actually friendly with Hercules and is just playing around/training

What do you think?

heartzkreuz

Website
www.freeloadmp3.com
I'm more inclined to say that Auron was hired or is under the control (not possessed, ordered) of Hades. Auron is supposed to be dead andHades rules the dead (underworld actually, the "dead" thing is more of an approximation.)

but i believe it to be much similar to cloud's predicament.

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
erm when Auron was first revieled to be in KH2 we were told he had been hired by Hades and of course we knew it was the same as with Cloud in KH1. We knew this before we knew he'd join your party.

heartzkreuz

Website
www.freeloadmp3.com
I admire your capacity to wonder! wonder (philosophical) is questioning beyond the obvious. "let the question take you places" i always say... so don't give up on your speculations you may never know, one day when we get we all get the game you may suprise us all.

B

bettermanlamia

yea, I would say that auron is just doing things his way. (...or maybe he's cunfused???)

KaZuKan

i think that Auron being in the game is set before FF10 remember when Auron said he needed a way back to Zanakind (SP?) well hades could of promised him that in exchange for killing hercs/ and or Sora

Vzam

Bronze Member
its because he was Hired by Hades...he probably realizes soon after that that hes fighting for the wrong team.

dejah

:|
i'm pretty sure auron gets suckerd into doing hades' bidding (more like blackmail actually) like cloud did. well obviously later on he'll be on the light side, like cloud. hee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back