• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► here we go again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
so, with my return comes more things/problems

well, other then stuff with my gf(which i'll explain only if u guys care and ask haha)

was wondering if anyone knew any exercie programs or whatever that can help get rid of meh stomach haha.wanted to lose a bit there.

so yeah, not really a problem but the gf stuff probably is

but you know, whatever

O

Oberon

Might as well post the stuff about your gf, someone's bound to ask anyway. lol

And for the stomach thing.... well... you could run. Or ride a bike daily or something for an hour. There's plenty of options.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Ummmm....you could try the gym.....maybe you could get a personal trainer, and maybe join some of the classes....?
I'm a competitive swimmer, and practice leaves me drained....
You could try swimming!
As to your gf....eh, piss and moan if you must.

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
about weight:
If you are willing to exercise, try to do some curl ups and push ups to build muscle in your upper body while losing wight at the same time. Also, watch what you eat. Try to stay away from fats and carbohydrates for awhile. And try to make start small workout sessions. Going to the gym regularly might be a good idea, but if you can't, just try to do some running. That really does help.

And about your gf, Well, we can't help you unless we know what the problem is... right ?
^_^

bond of flames

Website
www.facebook.com
not fat, just not as thin as i would want haha

i would ride my bike but hole in back tire prevents that.gonna get a new tire and stuff but i but i bet it'll snow again before that

no gym here.no classes either ahaha

as for the gf stuff, the way it bugs me is it comes and goes.now i dont really care haha

but for the sake of conversation

well, its mostly trouble with me.i tend to let stuff bug me, stuff that shouldnt, and we end up gettin in a fight.now, im not the one who starts the fight either.just that, idk, kinda complicated haha

louis, my gf thinks ur mad at her haha

bond of flames

Website
www.facebook.com
yeah, i'll start with situps but you guys can still brainstorm

haha
well she said something that when her and i broke up, you stopped talkin to her or something like that.it was a while ago, just thought i'd tell ya haha

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Do you know whats really fun? I take Tae Kwon Doe classes (you'll be thin AND you could kick somebody's butt!) I'm lucky, my metabolism rocks, I actually try to gain weight everyday, (sorry, I should shut up now huh?) But, I want to know about your girlfriend!

bond of flames

Website
www.facebook.com
well, there is a karate class thing in town, and i think my friend teaches.like a asistant.or he goes there to learn

well, right now, i could care less abotu my problems haha

you see, i let stuff bug me

stupid shit, that shouldnt even bother me.
sometimes, i sit at home, lettin it bug me and it goes away

but alot of the time, i bring it up, seeing as it helps when i talk about it.but we end up gettin in fights

so yeah ahah

MosesMohs

you guys laugh too much.
haha.

:]

um.
sit ups.
crunches.
running.
sports.
jogging.
walking.
getting off your fat ass. haha.
push ups.
any kind of aerobics would do the trick.
try buying a work out video or something.

but yeah.
the girl stuff.

don't let it bother you. if it's something stupid let it go.
:]

bond of flames

Website
www.facebook.com
thx for those exercise tips moses

well thats the thing, i know its stupid but i still get bugged.

im freakin out now lol

see, lately, its been feeling like me and my gf have been growin apart.well, feels like im losing her.so i sent her a message cuz she had to go.

well, later that day she called asking about blockbusters haha.but, being stupid me, thought she sounded different.so i started panicking and thought she bork eup with me in the way she was talking and everything

she still hasnt replyed back.damn stress

but i know, you'll all tell me...........

not to let it bug me.and i shouldnt freak out.hell, maybe i should call her now.

i just dont know

jazznam89

Depends on what you're looking to shed or burn off. Not to mention whether you're looking for cardo/muscle endurance or body strength or toning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back