• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes: Generations [RP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
2225276981_2b0ec08944.jpg

Four months have passed since the events in New York City. Many people with special abilities, different backgrounds and their own pasts came together to witness an extraordinary happening. One girl's powers spiralled out of control and released a shockwave that luckily did not harm anyone. This was thanks to a new special young man, who disappeared alongside his friend in the aftermath of the telekinetic wave.

But the story does not end there. The story has only just begun ...

The heroes have gone on their separate ways, hoping to return to their normal lives and rebuilding whatever life they had left before the eclipse. The attention now draws itself to the past, where many secrets about the enigmatic Company are beginning to emerge. There are rumours of a virus that could wipe out ninety percent of the entire population and cancel out our heroes' abilities.

What was the Company planning?

What is in store for the heroes?

More importantly, who is the man from the future?

The answers are much closer than they think ...

---​

Patricia sat up on her bed in the hotel and started looking over her notes. She placed her hand on her chin and sighed sadly. No one had seen her adoptive daughter for a very long time. Four months be precise, actually. Shaking her head, she put the book of notes away and looked out of the window. The Company had been tracking her ever since she'd betrayed them. There was only one person she could turn to help her find Faith.

Gabriel, she thought in the back of her mind.

The only problem was that he was confused. Perhaps emotionally disturbed because of what the Company did. Even now, she knew that creating Gabriel was wrong. He was imprisoned in Odessa because of her, Noah Bennet and the Haitian. Everything Patricia did had been wrong, she realised that now. The Company had sent several agents to thwart her, but all their attempts had failed.

They had trained her well.

And that would be their downfall.

---​

"Get up," growled one of the Russian guards.

"I'm up," groaned Faith, as she opened her eyes to see that the day had started once more. But then she looked confused, as she saw that her hands were in chains and she didn't recognise anyone. "What's going on? Where am I? Who are you?"

"You don't remember anything, lovely?"

"Don't call me lovely!"

"Then what is your name?"

"I ..." she began to say, but was unable to recall it. "I don't know."

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Bar​

"Have you seen these two anywhere?" asked a dark haired man holding two photos of Faith and Chris. The bartender looked at both of the pictures only recognizing one, the female. Yeah that's right, the girl they found in the forest that's now part of human trafficking that was going to be shipped to Russia were she'll be sold in the black market along with other victims.

"When I was throwing out the trash I saw two men putting her in a van along with other people and heading to the port not to far from here." The bartender replied, the dark haired man stood quiet taking a sip of his drink before putting it back on the counter, he then stood up putting his money on the counter while picking up the sheath of his sword that was laying next to the stool.

"Thank you, I appreciate the help. By the way, I'm going to be coming back here soon with that girl, do you think you have a room you can spare?" The bartender stop cleaning the cup on his hand with the soft white cloth he was using, there was only one room in this bar and that was only for him, then again he wasn't going to use it today but such a favor coming out for the blue from a person he didn't know was pretty awkward.

"I promise we'll leave by tomorrow morning, I just need a place to hide for the night with her. We're not going to do anything."" The bartender blinked, hide from what? Wait!

"Your not planning on going over there to save her?! Those Russians mean business and I heard they smuggle military weapons too. Do you realize what your going up against boy?" the bartender warned, however the man just smiled putting more cash on the table.

"If i don't come back alive by midnight then you can close the bar, but if i come back with her then you have to let me stay here for the day with her." The bartender thought for a bit before nodding, he then saw the man turn around seeing the huge Helix symbol on his back of his black jacket while also noticing he was carrying a sword.

"Wait your going to use that weapon against them? Welcome to the twenty first century, no one uses swords anymore since the 1600s, what are you some wannabe Samurai?" the man stop after opening the door to the bar, then looked over his shoulder. "More or less." he replied before leaving the bartender with only more questions, he seen that symbol before but from where? He then took the money from the counter only to notice a piece of paper he left behind with his name on it.

"Johnny aye, pretty boring name" The bartender laughed before being asked to serve another drink to an inpatient customer.

----​

It was dark outside and Johnny could tell by walking in these dark streets that their wasn't much strict law enforcement in these parts of the city. A perfect place for Russians to smuggle weapons and sell slaves to other countries, hell it would be no surprise if they smuggle drugs as well. However today was going to be different, this was going to be the last time these Russians were going to commit any of these crimes Johnny wasn't doing this out of sense of justice, but because they were holding someone captive that he cared about. Future Johnny suddenly began to smell dead fish which meant the port was near, he then came across a huge chained gate with two Russians guarding the entrance to the port. Johnny approach the two men, they quickly realized he wasn't a Russian not to mention holding a sword, they quickly aimed their AK-47 at him expecting Johnny to talk.

"Identify yourself, no one is to pass this gate without identification!" The guard then looked at the sword that Johnny was holding, "Don't try anything stupid either."

"Lower your weapons and open the gates for me." Johnny asked, the guards stood quiet not moving an inch for a minute until the suddenly lowered their weapons. One of the Russian guards then entered the password in the keypad making the gate slide open.

"Keep up the good work boys," Johnny said passing by them walking further down the port changing his appearance to one of the Russian guards he just met, his sword changed into a AK-47.

'Alright, now where could they be keeping her?' Johnny asked himself looking around to see the Russians workers going about their business fulfilling the orders they were asked to do. Johnny closed his eyes hearing everyone thoughts, most of them were complaining about their jobs while others were talking bad about their Co-workers, useless information. Eventually one information was valuable, the slaves were being held inside the number 7 ship crate, perfect.

Johnny was sure that this information was accurate enough, he saw the ship crates being numbered from one to ten in order which meant they were very organized about their shipments. Johnny followed the numbers eventually reaching number seven that was printed on the green steel rectangle crate. Johnny suddenly heard voices coming from the inside and notice the ship crate was open, he put his ear on the ship crate to listen.

"Get up," growled one of the Russian guards.

"I'm up," groaned Faith, as she opened her eyes to see that the day had started once more. But then she looked confused, as she saw that her hands were in chains and she didn't recognise anyone. "What's going on? Where am I? Who are you?"

"You don't remember anything, lovely?"

"Don't call me lovely!"

"Then what is your name?"

"I ..." she began to say, but was unable to recall it. "I don't know."

'She lost her memory...no wonder Faith couldn't tell me much about Chris. Originally no one saved her and she would regain her memory sometime later. But I can't waste time, Chris is still out there and Faith is the only one who can remember what happened when she took flight with him. Its time to change the past and prevent the dark future from happening.'

Johnny quickly entered the ship crate turning back into his original appearance quickly raising his hand swiftly pushing it to the right making the guard's body head the same direction hitting the steel wall of the crate before falling on the floor face first dropping his weapon. Johnny then looked at Faith unsheathing his sword to break both the chains that held her wrists, truth be told, Johnny still felt like a kid compared to her even if she the younger version of her future self.

"We need to escape before the guards find out and outnumber us, do you still remember how to use your abilities Faith?" Johnny sheathed his sword while using his telekinesis to bring the AK-47 the guard drop to his hand. "If you don't then you can use this for the mean time."

OOC: I'm going to rp as Future Johnny for a bit until The King signs up I can go back to Present Johnny's point of view.

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
As one of the Russians was about to strike her down, there was a man that entered the ship crate and they were all pushed aside. It was amazing from Faith's point of view because he'd actually used his right hand to get his way. Thinking he was going to come for her next, Faith closed her eyes and hoped to God that she would be spared. But he had broken the chains that held her wrists and this certainly surprised her.She opened them again to see that he had sheathed his sword and was now speaking to her as if he knew her. But she couldn't picture him in her memories.

Her memories were gone, they were broken, shattered into millions of pieces.

"Who are you?" Faith said, backing away to the wall and looking freaked out by what had happened. "Guards? Abilities? I don't know what you're talking about! I don't even know anything!" She wiped the dust off her sleeveless black top and found herself sweating quite a lot on her forehead since what had happened. Then a sudden realisation dawned upon her. "Do you know me? You called me Faith ... is that - is that my name? What the hell is going on? I just woke up to ... this."

EightBitRed

Bronze Member

"Who are you?"
Faith said, backing away to the wall and looking freaked out by what had happened. "Guards? Abilities? I don't know what you're talking about! I don't even know anything!" She wiped the dust off her sleeveless black top and found herself sweating quite a lot on her forehead since what had happened. Then a sudden realization dawned upon her. "Do you know me? You called me Faith ... is that - is that my name? What the hell is going on? I just woke up to ... this."

Future Johnny didn't know exactly what to tell Faith because he couldn't find the right words to say the truth to her without freaking her out more then she already is. "Faith calm down, I'm just here to help you." Johnny said gently wanting her to relax, the look in her eyes showed fear but at the same time curiosity. This is the first time Johnny ever saw Faith this way, confused and scared. Johnny placed his left hand on Faith shoulder looking into her eyes, to let her know she safe and that he wasn't going to harm her.

"I know everything about you Faith and I'll explain everything to you once we get out of here. I'm going to protect you so trust me ok?" A Russian guard ran to the ship crate curious to find out whats taking his co-worker so long. He then spots his co-worker on the ground and both the prisoner and an intruder inside.

"Intru-" Johnny quickly turned sideways raising his left hand while closing his fingers shutting the guard's mouth.

"Shhh...." The Russian guard was now scared for his life, dropping his weapon while trying to open his mouth to speak. Johnny grabbed Faith's hand with his right hand as they both walked down the ship crate together approaching the Russian guard, his eyes looking straight into his eyes striking fear into his body.

"You took the wrong person to keep as a prisoner, I'll make sure this whole base blows into ashes. I wonder what would happen if those oil tanks on the boat suddenly caught on fire? New Years for the Russians right?" The eyes of the Russian widen before Johnny quickly used his eyes to push him back as the guard flew in the air until hitting a metal pole before falling on the ground unconscious. Future Johnny then looked to his right seeing a motorcycle, it looked old but it still had enough juice for one last epic ride.

"I hope you like bike ride's Faith." Johnny smiled as they both approach the bike, Johnny let go of Faith's hand to grab the motorcycle helmet. "Here." Johnny said sitting on the bike while offering Faith the only helmet, he wanted her to have it just in case anything happened.

OOC: Rose, if you want to control my character in your post you can.Just letting you know.

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Despite the fact that this had happened so suddenly, Faith found the strength to actually calm down as Johnny told her. She swallowed hard. Did he say that she had abilities? But as Johnny was speaking, there was some part of her that told her she needed to trust him or else all would be lost. She didn't shudder at all when he placed his left hand on her shoulder and looked into her eyes. She could tell by that look that he wasn't here to harm her as she originally thought. Perhaps there really WAS hope in the world. But it didn't shift the sick feeling in her gut. There were so many questions she had to ask this guy.

"I guess I've got no choice, so I'll have to trust you," she spoke, shivering a little from the cold weather. After all, she was only wearing a black sleeveless top, jeans that were slightly ripped and nothing on her feet with the exception of socks.

She watched the Russian guard running to the ship and gasped in horror when he was about to attack them both. But then Johnny did it again. He'd used his hand to take control of their enemy. How was he doing it? Whatever the case, Faith knew it wasn't the most important thing here. All she knew was her name and that this man was connected to her somehow. The guard had dropped his weapon as well, which relieved her. Johnny had grabbed her hand and she was being dragged outside, which she had no objections to whatsoever.

There's no need to be violent, she thought in her head when they were closer to the guard, unaware that Johnny would have heard that because he'd acquired her power of telepathy.

Barely a few seconds after thinking that, Faith felt curious again when she saw the Russian guard fly into the air and hitting a metal pole that caused him to lose consciousness. Escaping from that crate made Faith feel like a fugitive. Speaking of which, she really needed to get some answers sooner rather than later. She saw Johnny eyeing up the bike and she sighed sadly. A bike ride? What else was going to happen? Faith took the helmet from Johnny after casting him a shifty eye and sat down behind him, holding on to his waist. It wasn't because she was afraid of falling off; she was afraid of losing someone who could've actually known her.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
John Davis, 17, stood above the huge drop. He took a deep breath and clenched his board tightly. He jumped and placed the board under his feet and dropped into the half pipe. As he picked up speed all the stresses and strains of the day were left behind. All he was concentrating on was skating. As he took his first air he reached down and pulled off a perfect indy. Much to the enjoyment of the crowd. His landing was perfect and when he was on the flat he quickly reverted, just to show off. He took off on his second air in the same style, but he pulled off a varial sal flip.

This was what life was for John though things were getting complicated but back to the main part, John had been doing another skating Demo for some of the media, he the new member in the skateing team named Pyro. He had just gotten on the team four mouths ago when he won a skateing contest. "Well that's a rap John, your done for that day" his team manger said as he jumped of the ramp and onto the street, his manager was ok but for the most part it was a good bet it was the money he raked in not his skateing that the man liked.

Puting his gear away into his bookbag John began his walk home, John's life wasen't very easy these days, since he was the youngest amature on the team allot more was expectede from him but that wasen't the main problem, his main problem was that a year ago he noticed some strange changes, his strengh had become extremly above human like, a fwe mouths back he had almost been hit by a truck, instead of him being smashed all over the place the truck had gotten a dent that looked like his body type tohugh no one found out it was him, as time went on he also noticed how his sense was increasing, he could hear and see things that almost anyone would miss, be quicker when some were slow.

Reaching his aparment complex John went inside and climbed the flight of stairs to his house, after finely getting to his room John put the keys into the door and went in. The first thing he did as he got into the room his throw his stuff on the floor and lay himself down onto the couch for some well desired sleep.

OOC: sorry it took so long for me to post.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Present Johnny

Peru

A black car parked up near a small house where a woman was hanging clothes. The father or better known as the target was inside the house watching T.v, Nicolas switch the car to park while grabbing his gun while looking at his partner. At last they were going to meet another member of the resistance that possibly holds the remaining two treasures that Johnny and Nicolas seek for Anthony. Both agents got out of the car entering the property to speak with the husband's wife, an excellent target to make him speak if she values her life. That's the way Johnny thought of it. Nicolas decided to do the chatting while Johnny just stood there looking awesome.

"Excuse me, is your husband around." Nicolas showed her his badge "It’s important that we speak to him, its an urgent matter."

Her eyes widen looking at Nicola's badge, she knew who they are and what they want! Her husband use to work for The Company before faking his death in order to leave the company and live a peaceful life with his family. His son Santiago was on vacation in America with his girlfriend Elisa, their parents were also taking advantage of the moment while they were away. The target soon walk out of his house instantly stopping seeing his wife being confronted by two Company agents. Wasting no time, he quickly walk beside his wife placing his hand on her shoulder.

"Iris va dentro de la casa ahora." His wife was terrified, memories of the company wanting Santiago came back and now Iris knew the company was coming back for her husband again. "Pero Edwa-" -ahora! Iris!" The husband interrupted as the wife ran back inside the house locking the door while going to the window to see what was going to happen. Nicolas put his badge way while taking out his black shades for Edward to look straight into his eyes to let him know they are about to get into some serious business.

"Edward how long has it been since you left the company after faking your death?" Nicolas asked. Edward shook his head.

" Its been three years Nicolas and I'm surprise your an agent. I remember when you were still being trained by them to become this" Edward replied disgusted to see Nicolas in the company's uniform.

"Yeah well times change and it brings food on the table. But I'm here to talk to you about the Helix ring." Nicolas said as Edward eyes widen a bit discovering what they were after.

"I don't know what your talking about, what kind of stunt is this?" Edward lied while getting defensive. Edward then looked at Johnny who stood quiet the whole time they were talking.

"So this is your partner right? The one that has special abilities." Edward asked as Johnny tilted his head to the right impress that he figured out so fast. Nicolas smiled, "Sharp as ever Edward. Yes this is my partner. Johnny Starks. We're here so you can tell us where the Helix ring is located, don't try to lie to me" Nicolas said seriously making Edward more defensive.

"Get out of my property Nicolas or else I'm going to make you." Edward threaten, Nicolas looked down for a few seconds before looking back into Edwards eyes.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way Edward." Nicolas gave him two options and knowing Edward, he wasn't going to pick non of the above.

"I'm not going to repeat myself Nicolas, get out'" Nicolas looked at Johnny.

"Take care of him while I check the house." Nicolas passed Edward approaching the door to the house while Johnny took off his black shades with a grin on his face.

"I was waiting to hear that Nicolas." Johnny face suddenly turned serious swiftly raising his arm to the left throwing Edward to the same direction as he hit a wall hard before falling on the floor. Edward slowly pick himself up knowing Johnny was not to be underestimated, his hands began to spark electricity due to his anger.

"Su lamento va a hacer que diablo" Edward said as Johnny made a confident smirk raising an eye brow. Johnny's left hand suddenly turned ice cold while his right hand burst into blue fire.

"I have no regrets what I'm about to do to you Edward..." Johnny said looking forward to this battle.

Iris quickly ran to the phone hoping her son would answer to let him know his father was in danger, she hope that Santiago or Elisa would pick up so they could hurry back to Peru to help her husband. She suddenly heard banging coming from the front door, the door would only hold for a short time. She hope her son would pick up by the time Nicolas enters the house.

Meanwhile...

The bartender closed the door to his bar while taking out his keys from his pockets, he then remembered what he promise to Johnny if he didn't come back by Midnight. He then raised his arm checking his watch seeing eleven fifty five on his watch. It pretty much told him alot of things like how huge of a fool he was to take on hundreds of Russians by himself like if he was a one man army. Making a sigh he injected his key to the bar in the lock knowing he wasn't coming back, suddenly he hears the engine of a motorcycle coming his way. Looking to his right, he saw a bright light heading towards him as he used his arm to shade his eyes as it came closer to him, to his surprise it was Johnny...with the girl he was looking for! "How did you manage to-" Johnny stood up from the motorcycle giving the barkeeper the money to stay the night. "We had a deal right?" Johnny asked with a smile, the barkeeper nodded opening the door to the bar letting them in. Johnny let Faith walk in first before he did, the barkeeper escorted them to a nice room that was decent enough to sleep in. Best of all, no windows. Which meant their was only one way to this room and that was the door they used to come in. The barkeeper explained to them the rules while the stayed the night, no funny business and the most important rule of all! NO FREE DRINKS! PERIOD! Johnny agreed to these rules, the barkeep left after a few minutes of chit chat, he was in a hurry to get home or else his wife would think that he was cheating on her...again. Johnny left a black bag in the bar before he left, he didn't want to bring it with him because he didn't want what was inside it to be ruin. Johnny grabed the strap of the black bag going inside the room giving it to Faith.

"Here change your clothes. Those don't really suit you." Johnny left the bag with Faith leaving the room while going to the main room where all the tables and drink were, Johnny found the remote to the T.V turning it on putting the news. His face showed no expression seeing the words "Breaking news" in red while showing the Russian's hideout almost burn to the ground as police took bout sixty Russians and counting inside cruisers. "No casualty were reported and eye witness say that a man created blue flames with his hands destroying the whole boat. Some police believe this story to be ridiculous and will continue investigating until a logical explanation is found. The man also escorted a female with him on a motorcycle but her name is not known at this time." Johnny didn't really regret what he did and honestly that was just the easy part. He waited for Faith to change in her new outfit so he can then explain to her who she was, who he was was, and why.

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Gabriel
The Company

His name was Gabriel and he did not have a surname, which was very confusing for the outside world. But because he was trapped within the Company and his powers were being suppressed by some pills he'd been taking, that did not matter. He was not supposed to exist; he had merely been the toy of the Company. Having being created from a tissue sample of Faith Crest's DNA that was collected six months prior to the first eclipse, Gabriel was born through its several experiments. At first, he was a mere human that possessed no superhuman qualities or abilities. But as time continued to pass and the eclipse surely coming its way, it was shown that he was indeed a replica of Crest: he possessed the three abilities of telepathy, telekinesis and flight - all of which the Company saw to make the perfect agent, if they could inject him with the ability of empathy that would allow him to absorb abilities all around him and make him indestructible.

But Gabriel could never be contained.

He had escaped, broken out of the Company headquarters in Edinburgh, Scotland. His freedom had only been short-lived, however. Intent on finding his "twin sister" that he was created from, Gabriel went on to pursue her. Eventually, he did catch up with her. On the other hand, he had been stopped by more powerful forces. After this, Gabriel had become a wanderer ... seeking the answers to his untapped potential. He had severely injured Company agent Thompson and tortured his partner, Eden McCain, both of whom had been sent on assignment to bring him back to the Company. It hadn't worked, as Gabriel managed to walk away and seek the answers in Odessa, Texas, where he was right now.

Noah Bennet and the Haitian had managed to contain Gabriel to lock him up once again.

And here he was right now: a grey, dark room.

Gabriel found himself throwing a tennis ball around, his baby blue eyes showing no sign of vengeance whatsoever. But his body, mind and soul were keen for it, however. He dreamed on about the day when he would finally get his revenge on Faith Crest and her accursed uncle, Chris. Because he'd never realised a normal human life, anger was the only emotion that he had been able to experience.

Things were about to take a change.

He spat out the pills he'd been told to swallow and raised his hands. Objects around him, including the tennis ball, began to float. The glass that kept him prisoner smashed and just about anything else did the same. A security guard rushed into the room, but Gabriel raised his hand and the guard went flying into the wall with a sickening crunch. The would-be murderer walked out of the prison cell and continued his silent rampage through the Company. He may have had the face of an angel, but he had the mind of a devil. Gabriel had risen again above the ashes.

Faith Crest
Russia

There hadn't been any interaction between Faith and Johnny since they escaped on the motorbike. She clambered off the bike and walked into the bar with Johnny. She was silent throughout the time that he was speaking to the bartender. Then suddenly, the bartender was showing them into a nice enough room where they could stay for the night. Faith remained quiet as this was happening. Johnny had passed her a black bag and she watched him leave the room to where all the tables and drinks were. She looked inside the bag, seeing that there were some new clothes in there. Taking in a deep breath and breathing out to take in what had happened in the course of half an hour, Faith got changed into some new clothes.

She was now wearing a black jumper, jeans and sneakers. There was one last finishing touch, which was the long black coat that wrapped around her waist and made her feel a warm feeling that she thought she'd never feel again. Feeling relieved at last, Faith sat on the bed and was a little disappointed that there were no windows in the room. But in the meantime, it was so good to have some privacy. She had so many questions for Johnny, but where could she start? It was so confusing! She closed her eyes, remembering the time when she woke up to find that she couldn't remember who she was. She opened them once more, realising that Johnny was the only one who had the answers at the moment.

I guess I'll just have to confront him, Faith thought to herself.

Confronting people wasn't a thing she necessarily wanted to do, but what other choice did she have right now? She nervously walked out of the bedroom and then back into the main room, where she'd been in before. Johnny was sat down watching the news. Faith couldn't even muster the strength to grin - she would've done if she had it. They were on the news! How ironic was that? She didn't know herself and yet there she was, on the news.

"Hey," she said to Johnny, sitting down near him. She felt awkward, not really knowing what to say or do. Regardless of that, she had to say something. "You know who I am ... don't you?"

Last edited:

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
"Hey," she said to Johnny, sitting down near him. She felt awkward, not really knowing what to say or do. Regardless of that, she had to say something. "You know who I am ... don't you?"

Johnny looked at Faith knowing their was so many questions she wanted to know not only about herself but about him too. Johnny turned off the T.v off while facing Faith so they can get down to business, he stared into her eyes putting his hand on her cheek as some of his feelings began to show."I know everything about you Faith..." Johnny said softly, He knew about the butterfly effect and how changing the future can change everything including his own, which meant their was a possibility that their love story will never exist if Johnny healed her memory. "Close your eyes Faith." Johnny asked putting both his hands on the table, his eyes showed sadness as much as Johnny tried to push back his feelings while remembering why he was doing this in the first place, for her happiness and saved countless others. Once Faith closed her eyes it was time for the big moment, Johnny's hand shook hesitating to put the palm of his hand on her forehead.

'God...I know we haven't spoken in a while, but I need you right now. Please don't let the butterfly effect destroy what me and Faith had together...Amen' Johnny prayed, with that said Johnny made a sigh putting his hand on Faith's forehead closing his eyes.

"Why is that English secondary school has to be so lame?" groaned Faith, as she and Lucas sat down next to each other in their form class that morning. They glared coldly at their tutor, Mr Masen, before glancing at one another again. "I wish I could just go to America instead, you know?"

"Apparently, American high schools are harder than here, so I think we're the lucky ones," grinned Lucas, as he tapped his pencil against the wooden table as if he was bored. He then became silent because he was now projecting his thoughts to her; she was telepathic and would be able to hear them. Do you ever think that we're going to get to the bottom of your mother's business trips?

Next Memory sequence.​

"Yes Faith I'm......" Chris was cut off from the sound of a teacher in pain. He turned around to see Gabrial staring his way. He looked exactly like Faith. "Your that experiment huh? I heard about you. I read up on you." Chris said. This was the experiment he had read about. This boy was a perfect twin to Faith except for his bloodlust. He couldn't this boy get to Faith. "I can't let you get Faith. Faith get to my car, and lock the doors. I will be there. It's the Camarro." Chris said as he threw the keys to the ground in front of her.

He pulled out his gun and pointed it at Gabriel. Closing his eyes, Chri began Aura Reading. He would need extra help. He guessed upon Gabriel's powers seeing that he was a replica of Faith. Being quick, he absorbed the first power he saw. Luckily he had absorbed the Telekinesis. Raising his other hand, Chris focused his mind. Suddenly a telekinetic blast flew from his hands toward Gabriel. "Eat that." Chris said.

As Johnny was putting Faith's memories back together, he too was seeing what was going on in his mind. Events that he didn't know happened. Finally it came to the last one.

"Faith, let me have your telepathic ability," Chris said without looking at her.

"I told you! It's too dangerous!" muttered Faith.

"You said that you could do almost anything with the mind with that power! What if I could persuade her to turn around and leave us alone? There has to be mind manipulation somewhere, right? If you can't do it, then I think I can."

"Your abilities won't work on me!" laughed Candice, as she showed off her latest Company gadget. It was a metal wristband. "This protects me from any kind of tricks you have up your sleeve!"

Chris, still overprotective of his niece, stepped in front of Faith. "Then I guess we'll just have to do things the hard way then," he said, now wondering if he could absorb her ability and try to use it against her. "You can try all you want to use Faith, but you're not going to do it."

Candice crossed her arms. "My, my, my," she said. "Do you really think it's her we were after?"

Faith then looked towards Chris, who looked the most confused of them all. It started to make sense now that he was the one that the Company was after! Faith was merely the bait to lure him in. They'd used the rumours that they were going to use her in their plan to save the world when as a matter of fact, it was Chris that they planned to inject. But Candice shook her head.

"But I don't think men were supposed to rule the world and decide its course," she said. And with that, she threw the needle in Faith's direction. Her aim was almost perfect.

Instead of letting it inject Faith, Chris telekinetically forced it into himself in a split second. He screamed out in pain, as his hands started glowing a blue colour. Faith forced herself to stand back and was angry that Candice had this planned after all. As the Company agent started to run away, Patricia appeared on the scene after having been given a severe beating.

"Stay away from him, Faith!" she shouted. "And on the contrary, Linderman's no longer a threat." She knew this fully well because she had shot him in the head when Candice had escaped after their fight.

"I can't! He's my uncle!" cried Faith, glancing helplessly at Chris. "I'm not walking away!"

"You have to or else I could kill you!" shouted Chris. "I set out to protect you and that's what I'm going to do!"

"No, I'm not leaving you like this! Linderman had this planned all along and I can't let him win this game. You're my uncle, Chris. You're the first biological family member I've ever met! I've tried looking for years to see if any of my family were alive and I'm NOT letting you do this! I CAN'T let you destroy half of this city!" Her tone of voice was short-tempered, angry and commanding all in one package. She extended her hand to him. "Take it. Take my hand."

"What are you doing?"

"Take it, Chris. Trust me, I know what I'm doing!"

"You could still die any second, Faith!"

There was a sense of acknowledgment in the teenager's eyes. "I know that. I know that I could die, but we can't let Linderman win. He might be dead, but we have to stick to what we agreed. This time, I'm going to be Clark Kent. You're going to be Lois Lane."

Johnny quickly took his hand of her forehead quickly standing up before going on one knee exhausted breathing heavily, if he had went any longer he would have collapse for a couple hours. The butterfly effect has begun and there was no way to undo his actions, the future was already changing. He looked at Faith who still had her eyes closed, he slowly stood up regaining his strength.

"Do you remember who you are now Faith?"

OOC: By the way Rose we're still in the USA XD.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
She trusted him.

Faith still trusted Johnny, even though she didn't know who he was or even herself for that matter.

But that feeling she had of knowing she was about to find out finally came to her. The memories were flooding back in when she closed her eyes just as Johnny told her to do so. They didn't come flooding back so quickly; it was like watching her life from a different angle.

The first memory was just before she met Chris.

Chris ... Chris. He was her uncle, right? Then there was Lucas. Her best friend. It was all slow, but she was actually beginning to understand what had led her here today. As she watched the short memory of her and Lucas, Faith couldn't help remembering how much she wanted to escape her normal life and embrace the special life she'd always wanted to live. Of course, when her powers began to emerge, it had been the exact opposite. But what did she want now? What was there to even have? Then there was the case of her godmother's business trips. Her godmother ... ah, yes ... Patricia ... Patricia ... Musso.

The next memory sequence showed itself.

She met Chris for the very first time. He was her uncle, the only blood relative family member that she'd ever met. He'd protected her from Gabriel, her twin brother. Wait ... Gabriel! Was he alive? Ever since forgetting who she was, she hadn't sensed his presence. Was it because she didn't know who he was? There were a lot of things to touch on and Gabriel was one of them. Again, it was another brief memory. The third and final one was the longest.

New York City. Where everything changed.

It was a confrontation with Candice that Faith and Chris had to endure. The result was deadly. Chris had taken the injection thought to be for Faith, but really for him. Candice had a way of words and could easily twist them around. Instead of being beaten down like she should have done, the Company agent had escaped and Chris was about to destroy half the city.

She'd been there again.

Patricia was there again, trying to convince her goddaughter that this wasn't the way to go about things. Faith, stubborn as she was, refused. She grabbed her uncle and flew into the sky ... then nothing. There was a huge blank of what happened next. Perhaps that memory couldn't be revealed yet. It would probably be concealed until it was ready to be shown.

Then she heard Johnny's voice again, asking her an important question.

"Yes," she whispered after opening her eyes and looking sad. "It's weird, though." She looked at her hands, remembering she had abilities. "I thought that I'd be happier than this, but I'm not." Next, Faith looked to Johnny. "But who are you exactly? I haven't seen you before and I certainly don't remember you."

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
"Yes," she whispered after opening her eyes and looking sad. "It's weird, though." She looked at her hands, remembering she had abilities. "I thought that I'd be happier than this, but I'm not." Next, Faith looked to Johnny. "But who are you exactly? I haven't seen you before and I certainly don't remember you."

"That's because I'm from the Future Faith, seven years from this time period. I'm here to prevent the future from happening." Johnny sat back on his chair while trying to figure out the right words to say to Faith, "Regaining your memory is not the only thing I did Faith, I transferred one my abilities to you. The ability to know when someone being honest to you." Johnny then used an example how the ability works.

"My name is Alex and I'm from Japan and have seven kids." Johnny lied, there was a moment of silence, "You should have felt a feeling in your body that gave you a hint that I lied to you." Johnny stated, the reason Johnny had given her this ability was to make sure that what he was about tell Faith was true and not something he's making up. "You see Fatih...on February the 9th which is about three months from now the governments from around the world is going to hunt every single human with abilities and kill them in cold blood fearing that we are a threat to the world. Johnny looked into Faith's eyes continuing, "Your the leader of the resistance of the remaining survivors that will fight back against the world. Johnny didn't know how he was going to tell Faith what happens next after the government becomes aware of the evolution of mankind, they even killed children that recently discovered their abilities with no mercy. Johnny wanted to hear Faith comment on his story, its not everyday you meet a person from the future and not be shock about the horrible things that are going to happen...before it happens.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Devon sat at his desk as the memory play over and over again in his head like a broken record. Cyrus was dead and so ended his family line. All of his children and their descendents had either been killed or died naturally so. None of this was right! This was so screwed up that a child would die before his father. What was he to do now? All hope of leaving a legacy on the planet was gone. He had no family and couldn’t possibly hope to find another that he loved. Destiny had so cruelly tortured him in a sadistic manner. Devon stood up from his large desk at M&R Headquarters. Slowly he walked to the window and stared out at the city around him. He’d lost everything and gained nothing. Well almost nothing. He still had the power, the power to change the world. Yes that was the answer! He’d change the world. Whether the world wanted to or not he’d do so! After all it was his civic duty to make the world better not just for himself but for all humanity! Slowly Devon turned around as he glanced at his replicas that stood ready in front of him.

“We are going to change the world, whether the world likes it or not,” Devon said as his voice boomed.

“Intriguing idea. Yet we will need allies in the future. Will we not,” one of the replicas asked.

“We have money and we have power. That alone should be able to enable us to manipulate more than just a few people,” another replica added.

[FONT=&quot]“Gentleman prepare yourselves. We are going to war,” Devon said as a very twisted smirk came over his face.

[/FONT] Jason Syri walked through the carnival. It was bright with all the lights something you wouldn’t do in the war. But then again he was no longer in the war was he? Slowly Jason lifted his right hand as he stuffed some popcorn that he’d bought in his mouth. Yuck! It was stale. Suddenly Jason noticed a panicking group of people over near the Ferris Wheel. Looking up Jason could just see a kid dangling out from one of the seats. The kid was gripping for dear life. Quickly Jason started to run over to the scene as quickly as possible. As he looked up again he saw the kid lose his grip as he started to fall to the ground. Jason pushed through the crowd violently before hurdling over the fence as he calculated the trajectory of the child. It was then that Jason could feel his power begin to activate. He was becoming special again. His muscles tightened and he began to feel an adrenaline flow in his body as he looked up and felt the child slam into his arms. What catch would have normally either killed or seriously maimed a man only managed to slightly injure Jason. He felt his arms pop and crack a bit. It had hurt but not nearly as much as it should have. The kid looked up at Jason as a curious look appeared in his eyes.

“Are you special too,” the boy asked.

Before Jason could say a word a woman ran over presumably the child’s mother as the crowd roared and cheered. It was a miracle! Or was it? Jason turned as he walked away. He didn’t need the publicity, especially not with him watching. As he walked away he didn’t notice the video cameras following him silently in the crowd. Nearly a half-hour later Jason was exiting the carnival. It hadn’t exactly been that fun to him. But he had saved a child’s life and that was good. As Jason turned the corner he suddenly felt a weight grab onto his left arm and turned around to see the same kid whom he had rescued earlier. The child smiled simply he knew the truth, that no normal human being could have possibly caught him without serious injury down to his or her body. He knew that Jason was indeed special.

“You were so cool today mister,” the boy said.

“Thanks. But it was my civic duty,” Jason replied.

“Matthew,” shouted a voice as the boy’s mom ran over to him.

The woman glanced at him for a second suspiciously but then recognized him as the man whom had saved her son.

“Thank you so much for earlier. What you did was simply amazing! If there’s anything I can do for you,” the woman said.

“No thank you ma’am. I’m a soldier and well saving lives is the fundamentals of what I do,” Jason said as he walked off leaving the two alone.

[FONT=&quot]However that would not be the last that they heard of him. Nearly a week later they reported a break in to the child’s room in the middle of the night. However nothing had been taken and the child was not only still in bed but alive. None of it made sense. The mother didn’t understand, the child didn’t understand and not even the police understood. But Jason understood. He had been there and he had stolen something. Something that they would never have noticed was gone. Something that they could never tell the world was gone or at least partially gone. Jason stood high above on the tops of the buildings he felt the wind pass by him and it felt so refreshing. It was time, time to feel what it felt like. Time to feel what he so dearly had wanted to feel for so long. Freedom. Jason took a step forward and dropped off the side of the building before plummeting down. In moments it activated and he began to float upwards away from the ground. Then he began to soar as he entered the skies and pierced the clouds themselves. It was beautiful. Too beautiful he’d never tasted such freedom and he’d never let it go again.[/FONT]

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It all began with Faith discovering her abilities. Only a string of inevitable events occurred thereafter. She had an uncle called Chris, a murderer named Jack coming after her, a twin brother by the name of Gabriel wanting his revenge of being created on her, Linderman's plan to destroy half of New York, saving the world ... now this. Johnny claimed to be from the future and she was surprised to hear that she'd somehow gained one of his abilities, which was to know when someone was being honest to her. He'd used a good example and she felt a slight tingle coursing through her body when he said that.

So now she had that power to add to her list of telepathy, telekinesis and flight. Brilliant, just brilliant. There wasn't anything else that could not surprise her right now. She listened intently to what he said and ran a hand through her hair, sighing sadly. It didn't seem comforting to think that she was a leader of a resistance group fighting against the government that condemned them in the future. For someone who'd just gotten her memory back and heard something like this, Faith was handling it pretty well.

"Well, I've had a killer come after me and my own twin brother chasing after me," she admitted. "I think that I should be ok with that, but I'm not. This thing that happens in the future, it has to beat just about everything strange or unnatural that I've experienced these past few months." She briefly paused to try and take this all in. Then Faith had to take a guess. "You came back to sort things out, correct? Am I going to meet you in the future or something?"

Faith knew she shouldn't be asking questions about the future, but felt obliged to know since she felt she had some important role here. She was going to be the resistance leader of a group of superhuman survivors fighting against the world in the future, right? That only meant she was entitled to know what was really going on.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
"Well, I've had a killer come after me and my own twin brother chasing after me," she admitted. "I think that I should be ok with that, but I'm not. This thing that happens in the future, it has to beat just about everything strange or unnatural that I've experienced these past few months." She briefly paused to try and take this all in. Then Faith had to take a guess. "You came back to sort things out, correct? Am I going to meet you in the future or something?"

Faith knew she shouldn't be asking questions about the future, but felt obliged to know since she felt she had some important role here. She was going to be the resistance leader of a group of superhuman survivors fighting against the world in the future, right? That only meant she was entitled to know what was really going on.

"I don't know what's going to happen anymore Faith. When I help you regain your memory is when the butterfly effect started. There a chance the future might be different. But...if you really wanna hear how you met me it all started..."

July 7th 2009

"Alright, next five start moving!" A solider yelled out as ten prisoners began to walk in a straight line walking inside a plane to be transported to a different location where they will stay and be killed in cold blood eventually. Johnny was the fifth person in line with his hands in chains along with his legs, a blank expression look on his face while continuing to curse himself for trusting Anthony. His chains rattled as he walk, his abilities were useless after being given a drug that was injected to him every five hours.

'Why can't they just kill me now...? Johnny told himself as he entered the plane waiting until it was his turn to be seated and be tied to a chair while wearing a mask c connected to tubes that release fumes similar to the drug to negate his abilities. Now all Johnny saw was black while hearing the whimpers of his fellow prison mates praying to god for an answer and to help them in their time of need. Johnny however lost his faith, he blame God for putting him in this situation. If it wasn't for God giving him abilities then he would be a normal person with an average life and not be here in this hellhole.

"That's the last one right?" Johnny heard the solider ask, the door to the cargo area closed before hearing the footsteps of the guard going left to right most likely carrying an M4. Time passed and the plane didn't take off as originally schedule, the guard began to grow suspicious and wanted to investigate what was going on, however, leaving the prisoners unguarded is like asking to be fired.

"Aye what's taking so long?" the guard yelled out but no response, he decided to check what the pilot was up too until Johnny heard him shudder "Holy shit..."

This began to grow Johnny's curiosity hearing the guard use his radio to report in, "This is Plane number 17 requesting back up, both pilots are dead with huge holes on their chest. No Prisoners escaped. I repeat requesting backup." As soon as the soldier requested assistance, the door to the cargo area began to rip open like a knife was cutting through butter. Johnny then heard rapid gunfire until hearing something slam into the wall.

"Your not going to win...your all going to die...like them...you can't hide...from us." then the sound of someone's neck crack is heard before the sound a body hit the floor.

Johnny's mask was finally taken off, the first thing he saw was a beautiful dark haired woman freeing him from the chair kept him from being free, she did the same to the other four who were being held captive who were also confused on who she was. Johnny looked to his right seeing the solider that was guarding them on the floor with his head twisted enough to break his neck. Johnny stood up from his seat while rubbing both his wrists, his savior then offered him a pill.

"Here take this." She said, Johnny looked at the red pill before taking it from her hand, he looked at her with one eye brow raised.

"What does this do? Johnny asked.

"It negates the effect of the drug they injected you with." Johnny looked back at the pill "Which means I could use my powers again." and with that he swallowed the pill. After a couple of minutes Johnny looked at his hands and began to focus, his hands began to surge with black electricity as he smiled looking up at his savior who seemed interested in his ability. "Electric manipulation, your the first one I seen with this ability." She said before Johnny gave her a confident smile.

"Oh I could more then just this..." Johnny look back at his hands, his right burst into blue flames while his left turned ice cold. "Multiple abilities... she said surprised, Johnny looked back at her.

"My name is Johnny starks by the way." Johnny lit off the fire from his hand to offer a handshake, "Faith Crest." she replied shaking Johnny's hand.

"Excuse me both of you, can we leave? If you haven't heard he did call for backup." Faith nodded leading the four prisoners out of the plane, Johnny looked at huge helix symbol that was printed on the black coat she was wearing that reach down to her knees, he then remember the meaning of that symbol "God Send". So did God send Johnny an angel? Well, he wasn't one to believe in a all mighyt being but he did believe in Faith, and it looks like Faith was on his side on this one.

"...After that you took me to a underground base that the government didn't know about and it became home to many "Fugitives". The coat I'm wearing now is the very same one that you wore the day you saved me. But...life got harder...for both of us Faith." Johnny put his elbows on the table with his hands together next to his lip, while still looking at Faith. "You became pregnant with the girl and during that same year Gabriel died."

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Wyatt sat in the black convertible. He’d been riding in it for hours and they’d just about reached their destination. Wyatt looked out the window. He knew what was going on but he’d dare not tell anyone else because of the repercussions it might have. Slowly the car pulled to a stop. It’d been just over a week since the child had fallen off the Ferris Wheel and survived. They had gone to investigate it. That was their job cause they too were both special. Wyatt turned to face his partner. She was young and inexperienced but she’d been highly recommended by both their bosses. So he couldn’t refuse.

“You know what to do right,” Wyatt asked calmly.

“Of course. This isn’t my first operation,” the woman replied.

“No because I read all about your first operation. Very clumsy and unprofessional like,” Wyatt said but watched as he gaze pointed downward which signaled that she was ashamed of herself and embarrassed.

It was typical psychiatry. Wyatt took a deep breath and smiled slightly. Which wasn’t something he did very often for people that weren’t family or close friends.

“But it was your first mission I suppose. Listen just make sure that you don’t botch this up ok,” Wyatt said.

The woman smiled. She knew this was a sign that he trusted her a bit more and that was something that very few people got. She nodded in response and then in a second vanished into thin air. Wyatt turned the other way as he glanced out the window. From the corner of his eye and for no more than a second Wyatt saw something move. However that something hadn’t moved along the ground. It had moved above it. Judging from the distance and height ratio Wyatt guessed it was at least a good three or four feet off the ground when he had caught the glimpse of it. It was time to move in. Wyatt opened the car door as he stepped out of it. He patted the right side of his coat with his right hand as something lumpy and metal hit against his hand. It felt good to have insurance. Just in case anything went wrong. Slowly Wyatt walked through the street before he made it over to the alley where he had seen the thing disappear in to. That was when Wyatt reached into his coat and pulled out his gun that he had felt for earlier. Wyatt glanced from right to left and carefully as he felt his adrenaline begin to kick in. He felt nervous moving down the alley way and not knowing what lay ahead of him. For all he knew it could have been the man the FBI had named Sylar. The crazed psychopath who had been hunting certain people down and killing all who got in his way. The total kill count that the FBI had recovered so far under Sylar sightings was well into the double digits. He was closing quickly in on the triple digits as well. However the FBI hadn’t probably discovered even a fourth of the bodies that Sylar had so viciously maimed. This sent Wyatt’s heart racing like the motor of a racecar. It took a few minutes but eventually Wyatt took a deep breath and placed his gun in his holster and closed his eyes. Indeed this matter would take a more detailed and finesse filled touch. Wyatt could hear the sounds. They were the sounds of emotions screeching in his mind. There were a lot of them and a lot of them weren’t the pleasant emotions a person normally had when they were happy. The more powerful the emotions were the louder the screaming got and right now the emotions he heard were screeching like a group of teenage girls at a horror flick. It wasn’t a pleasant feeling but it did make him feel stronger. It was the natural reaction he had to emotions. It was what made him a “special”. Suddenly something clicked and Wyatt could feel him. It was his target. He was still in the alley and what was more the target was someone he knew. Slowly Wyatt crossed his fingers and prayed silently that it wasn’t the Sylar. But in a matter of seconds he knew who it was and depending upon the mood he was in it could be far worse than him. Slowly Wyatt took a few deep breaths to calm himself before he opened his eyes and stared forward at the wall in front of him.

“You can come out now. My abilities have gotten stronger I can feel you now,” Wyatt shouted.

No response. Wyatt sighed surely he wasn’t going to make him do this the hard way, again. Slowly Wyatt turned around and blinked as he came face to upside down face with the person he had seen. Wyatt’s eyes shot open and he instinctively reached for his gun but stopped himself as he realized he had been right about who it was. Before him hovering upside down in the air was none other than the “special” who Wyatt had thought had been there otherwise known as Jason Syri and his brother. Jason tried to hold it in but in a matter of seconds it wore off and he burst into laughter.

“You should have seen your face,” Jason said as he continued to laugh so hard that tears formed in the corners of his eyes.

Wyatt felt annoyed as he always did. That man was his brother yes but he always did this to him. Every time they met up he’d pull some type of prank to scare him and every time it worked. Wyatt had been glad when he’d gone off to the war but also scared at the fact that he might lose him for good. He was now in a way glad that his brother was back. Slowly Jason forced himself to stop laughing as he saw how annoyed his brother was.

“It was only a joke. You need to learn to let loose more often Wyatt,” Jason said smiling as he rotated his body and gently landed on the ground.

“You could have gotten yourself killed! Have you heard about Sylar at all,” Wyatt shouted.

“Yeah I know big scary guy who has the same power I do,” Jason said clearly mocking Wyatt.

“He opens up your head and takes your abilities. So I’d rather not live to see the day when I find my own reckless little brother laying on the pavement with his skull cut open and his own blood spilled all over the front of his shirt,” Wyatt shouted angrily.

Wyatt took a deep breath. He had over done it. He was only worried about his brother and obviously his brother knew that because a guilty look came over his face as he turned his stare down at the ground.

“Look all I’m saying is that unlike some people in the universe you and I can die. I just don’t want that to happen to you before it’s happened to me ok,” Wyatt asked.

“Yeah I’m sorry Wyatt,” Jason said.

“So what happened at the fair? I assume that was you wasn’t it,” Wyatt asked.

“Yeah, that kid was falling to the ground from a massive height and I couldn’t just stand by and let him die so I kind of saved him,” Jason said unsure of how his brother would react to the news.

Wyatt sighed as he shook his head. Jason knew what that meant and it wasn’t very good.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The butterfly effect? Wasn't that where someone could change the events that happened all around them? Faith wondered. But she couldn't do that for long since Johnny told her about the story of how he was a captive, soon to die. As he was saying this, she could experience what was happening. Her telepathic abilities were bringing up important images in her mind - possibly from Johnny himself or her mind being vulnerable to the truth she'd just discovered.

So what?

She was this resistance leader of a group of superhuman survivors fighting against the world in the future?

It had started sometime in the future, in the year 2009. The month was July to be exact, somewhere in the first week. The world was different there to what it was now ... the world knew about them ... that they had their abilities and were going to kill them all. It prompted a lot of questions for Faith, but she remembered what Johnny said about the butterfly effect. She didn't want to ask them in case the future would be changed.

And so she'd been the one to save the group of prisoners off to their deaths. The first mask she'd taken off was Johnny's and then did the same with the other four. Then there was the part about the pill that repelled the effects of the other pill that repelled their powers. So in basic terms, it helped them use their powers again. It only started from there. Meeting Johnny turned out to be the start of a beautiful friendship in a world so torn apart. From there, everything happened.

Listening to Johnny's story was one she thought would belong with legends. But of course, this was the grim reality. So she became pregnant with a girl and ... Gabriel died? How would Gabriel die? He was an animal, hardly able to be controlled by the Company. Speaking of which, where was he now? And where did this story leave Faith? There was a lot of confusion. The only clear answer was that he wanted to stop this all from happening.

Faith crossed her arms. "You came back to stop that all from happening," she stated, not indicating it as a question for one moment. "But what I don't get is how on earth the government, or even the world for that matter, would even find out about us. Did the Company expose us? Was it one of our own kind? Or one of them?"

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Faith crossed her arms. "You came back to stop that all from happening," she stated, not indicating it as a question for one moment. "But what I don't get is how on earth the government, or even the world for that matter, would even find out about us. Did the Company expose us? Was it one of our own kind? Or one of them?"

"The Company is destroyed by the time the government begins to look for us," Johnny laid back on his seat while looking at the ceiling, a pensive look on his face trying to figure out who was the one that was leading the entire operation. "I remember the man was chairman of homeland security...his name was Nathan." Johnny couldn't remember his last name, he always viewed Anthony as the enemy since he did most of Nathan's work and was mainly the problem that made his life harder not only for him but to Faith and the others as well. " This ongoing war that I never thought would end, we tried to make peace with countries but they kept trying to ambush us." Johnny stood up from his seat walking back and fourth remembering the horrific memories that he had experience.

"As the years pass we began to die one by one until we were the only ones left...Me, you and her..." Johnny took out a silver chain from his pocket with a locket with the symbol of the helix printed on it, setting it on the table infront of Faith. "This is the only piece of memory I have of my family." Johnny said sitting back down, "I figure you would want to see your daughter before I change everything, She's about five in that picture. Three months before I came here." Johnny said before smiling, "The surprising part is she ends up becoming stronger then us at a young age, with the ability that she was bless with. Johnny switch the topic to Chris.

"If I can also prevent Chris's death from happening maybe we have a better chance of survival comes doomsday." Johnny turned to face Faith, "And then I can finally become a Hero that our daughter always knew I could be."

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Faith slowly began to listen to what Johnny had to say. It was interesting to meet someone from the future, to say the least. But now there were a whole load of possibilities she never thought were real. Time travel, the very thought of it just got her thinking about the future now. She could understand how they would make peace with other countries, but get rejected in the end. And so they died. They were getting killed one by one, unable to cope with the pressure of outrunning the authorities. Faith could visualise this, even as Johnny was speaking. Was he projecting images to her mind? Or had her telepathic abilities been taken to a whole new level? She took the silver chain with the locket that contained the picture of their daughter.

Black hair ... and Johnny's eyes. She didn't know whether to laugh, smile or cry. Instead, Faith merely looked at it curiously. So their daughter, whatever her name was, had an ability like them two and was much stronger at such a young age. But when Faith wanted to continue the topic of their daughter, the issue of Chris arose. She didn't remember much of what happened around the time when the telekinetic wave occurred. She closed her eyes, trying to remember what had happened. But all she could even see was quick images, some including her flying Chris up to the sky and a hospital.

"I don't know where Chris is," Faith sighed sadly. "I'm still trying to remember what happened, it's like putting pieces of a puzzle together." She dared to look at the picture of their daughter again. "What's her name?"

Gabriel
The Company​

"You know that they're only stopping you from being as powerful as you can," Adam Munroe said in the next room from Gabriel, "and let's admit it, mate, they're scared of your amazing powers. You don't have to keep doing what they say. Don't take the pills from Blondie; pretend to have them and use your abilities to get out of here. We know what must be done."

Gabriel, in the other room, listened to Adam's words. Having company for the past three months had proven to be vital. Adam, just like him, proved himself to have the mind of a villain - and a desire to break free from this appalling facility. They had to escape together and "save the world", as Adam put it. Elle Bishop walked into the room and Gabriel watched her very closely. She told him to take his pills and be a good little boy ... as if he would, anyway. Once Elle was gone, Gabriel spat out the pills and smiled nastily, as he felt his powers returning. The twenty-four hour effect of the last pills had worn off.

"Today, mate," grumbled Adam, but now looked pleased when the walls ripped apart and there was finally a meeting with his companion. "Gabriel, Gabriel, Gabriel. You came through really well. Why don't we get out of here and regroup?"

"Couldn't think of it better any other way," Gabriel smirked.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
"Delilah" Johnny said while smiling looking at the picture, staying seated on his chair while keeping his hands together. Faith stared at Johnny which got him kinda nervous probably due to her name. "I wanted her to have a unique name and not many girls are called Delilah so we agreed to call her that, I was hoping she would be normal...but she just ended up being the opposite like her parents." Johnny made a sigh remembering how difficult it was to shield her from the eyes of a world wide government, if they found out about her ability then she too would suffer the same fate regardless of age. However Faith was more overprotective of her then Johnny, Delilah was never allowed to leave from Faith's side for any reason unless Johnny was watching her.

"What I never expected was her ability...its called Pestilence and anything she would touch would age until it turned to dust or rot away." Johnny wanted to show Faith an example, he copied his daughter's ability but wasn't as good at using it like how she used it. Never the less, this was only an example. Johnny looked to his right finding a vase full of fresh flowers, he stood up grabbing the vase to place it in the middle of the table between himself and Faith before sitting back on his chair.

"Watch..." Johnny lifted his hand holding the stems with his thumb and finger. Johnny began to focus, the red roses soon began to change color of old, withering away until the petals broke up from the stem. As soon as the the petals landed on the table, they immediately crack into tiny little pieces. "This is nothing compared to what happens when she touches a human...she literally leaves them to dust. She could even kill me regardless of my ability to heal ... she keeps speeding up time for my body that it can't keep up with her ability, I would eventually turn to dust... I had a strong feeling she would inherit my ability of Empathic mimicry...but she didn't show signs of coping anyone's ability but her own."

Johnny looked at the time seeing it was about to be two in the morning, time was running out and it was only a matter of time before they would take Chris's ability and kill him. Johnny didn't know what to do, his present self should be heading back to Area 51 and there was no better time then to tell him about Anthony corrupting him and killing him there on the spot. "Faith I believe your the only one who can help me at this point...you help me discover my Empathic mimicry to copy abilities just for me to stop killing. I believe you can do it again." Johnny stood up from his seat putting the vase back where he found it, "I can't meet my present self or else I could cease to exist along with my present, that's why while I go save Chris, I'm going to take you to a secret underground base inArea 51 where I'm being held in the next two hours." Johnny smiled turning around, "Your probably wondering how my present selfI would believe you...let's just say I believe in woman with beautiful eyes." Johnny chuckled while approaching the table putting both his hands on it looking at Faith, "I'll take Chris to the New York Hospital and heal his memory as well before I come help you. Chris won't remember anything and remember only the explosion , when he wakes up I'm sure he expecting you to be the first person he sees." Johnny said hoping that would make her feel more relief that he was going to save someone that is important to her.

"Ready to save the world?" Johnny asked with a soft smile.

Area 51 (Underground base)

Johnny was once again wearing white pants and shirts along with being barefooted trap inside a white room with nothing but his sword, his table with a chair to sit on and a bed with a nice tennis ball to play with. Johnny felt like a caged animal, he just recently got back from Peru after yet again taking another ability from a person named Edward who use to work for the company, Johnny sat patiently on his bed with his back laid against the wall as he clap his hands together, as he slowly separated them blue/yellow static electricity began to connect with both his hands, as he separated them further apart an electric medium size plasma ball formed. Johnny is able to throw the plasma ball just like how Edward did it, his pupils suddenly turned to the Helix symbol and began to glow orange, in his vision he could see a light orange colors in the sides as he looked out the window from the other side of the room to see agents pass by very slowly, in a second he quickly ended up in the other side of the room. "The ability of accelerated probability... allowing me to slow time, determine my action to take, and do so at a superhuman speed...Edward also knew electric manipulation." However Johnny didn't like Edward's electric ability since he couldn't shoot the statics from his hands, only form plasma balls which took the fun out of it.

"I hate this room..." Johnny said angrily, his eyes turned back to normal as he knock on the window to call the attention of an agent, "When can I get out?" he asked nicely, the agent just laugh with a smile on his face.

"When Anthony has another job for you." Johnny stood quiet as the agent left with a grin "That idiot is never going to realize Anthony using him, soon he's going to be thrown out like trash."

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Faith Crest​

Faith looked down at the picture again, noting that she did look like both of them. "Delilah ..." she spoke her future daughter's name and wondered to herself. She always did want to make sure that if she ever had children, then they wouldn't grow up without their real parents. Faith herself had grown up without her biological parents or even knowing who they were. They could have been dead for all she had known. Whilst she continued to stare curiously at the photo, Faith continued to listen to what Johnny had to say. How could such an innocent child be persecuted for what she could do? If this future was really going to happen, then she had to stop it. There was no question in that.

As soon as Johnny spoke of their daughter's ability, Faith watched him demonstrate that exact ability. She gasped and her jaw dropped when she saw the vase full of fresh flowers growing old and withering away until they finally cracked into tiny little pieces. It was one of those abilities that she never thought was possible to see or even hear of. Faith knew there were a lot of people with powers out there, but it just seemed that the possibilities were endless after all. So Johnny had empathic mimicry. Well, it explained why he was able to demonstrate a lot of abilities. He was exactly like Chris then, especially since Chris himself had inherited Faith's abilities - all except for the telepathy that she blatantly refused to let him have because it was such a complicated power to possess. Telekinesis and flight were good enough, but not that one.

That one was dangerous to toy around with.

"Area ... 51?" whispered Faith fearfully rather than just as a simple question. She'd heard about things in Area 51, but had never seen it before. Patricia had mentioned a few things, but nothing more. So he wanted her to just break in there and stop his present self from killing? That wasn't going to be easy. How could she stop Present Johnny from becoming the person that was standing in front of her now? When she looked at Future Johnny now, it was hard to believe that he could have killed anyone. Then again, he did have that look of regret in his crestfallen eyes.

And just as she continued to wonder why the hell she could stop Present Johnny from killing, Future Johnny had the answer. So what? Just seeing her would stop him from killing? Ok, so Faith had to help him discover his empathic mimicry. She was a charasmatic person herself, so she didn't need a lot of speech to convince him to do exactly that. In the meantime, Johnny was going to save Chris from whatever danger he was in. At least that was important to know her blood relative was going to be ok.

"I've had to save the world once," Faith replied with genuine seriousness on her face and in the tone of her voice. A smile spread across her face. "I guess one more time couldn't hurt."

Gabriel & Adam Munroe
The Company​

"We're going to save the world," said Adam.

Over the course of a week, he and Gabriel had managed to escape the Company. Added on to this, they'd gotten information out of Victoria Pratt about the Shanti Virus that was under research again and were inside the Company now. Gabriel was convinced that they were going to destroy it and save their kind from being exterminated. However, it seemed that Adam had other motives that he had cleverly hidden from his mind away from Gabriel - not that Gabriel himself was going to read his mind anytime now, was there?

"No, we're going to save people like us," Gabriel stated.

"And there are many more from where we came from," Adam replied sternly without looking at him. "All we need to do is break into the vault and you destroy the virus with your telekinesis. That's all there is to it, mate."

But apparently, that was not the case.

The Company came at them with full force. As Adam slashed the guards down with the sword of Takezo Kensei, Gabriel used his telekinesis to move them all out of his way and into a long stream of unconsciousness. There was no one special to stop them; the Company was completely unprepared for what they were about to accomplish. Gabriel was satisfied that the Shanti Virus would have been stopped. For all he knew, they would have injected him and gotten rid of him since he was useless to them since he had a mind to think with. Luckily, Adam wouldn't let the Company anywhere near him by now.

"Almost there," announced Adam ten minutes later, as they were going towards the underground levels of the facility. "Security gets a whole lot tighter down here. Are you sure you're ready for this, kid?"

"Feel like I've been ready all my sorry existence for this," remarked Gabriel, cocking his head towards his ally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back