• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes: Genesis [RP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
heroes.jpg

We all dream of becoming heroes. We all dream of having powers that develop and make us the people that we are destined to become. Many will find their powers useful, possibly using them for the greater good. Others can become corrupted by the power in front of them. A small group of individuals are about to discover that they are unlike the majority of people in the world, the fact that they are superhuman individuals that wield superpowers. Whatever they decide to do with their power is up to them alone. However, it is them alone that decide the fate of the world ...

---​

"Let's try this one more time, Lucas!" called Faith Crest, as she glanced down at the camera her friend was holding once more.

"Sure, whatever!" he called up to her, trying to keep it steady. "This is insane. It's awesome, but ..." He gasped when Faith launched herself from the abandoned train bridge, hurtling towards her death. However, before she had chance to reach the ground, she stopped and floated just a few metres from the ground. "Faith, are you ok?" He hurried in her direction, still being careful to aim the camera at her.

Faith nodded and brushed off the dust that was on her hair. "I ... well, this is Faith Crest and that was attempt number seventeeen," she said, looking right at the camera. Yes, another attempt to test out her powers. The seventeenth down in the history so far. What else was there next?

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Alex walked through the park, clutching the stone. No one was around. He pulled his hand back and skimmed it across the water, in which it traveled far and hit into a tree across from it. He looked around again. Still no one around. Quickly, he picked the rock up and threw it over the water and ran after it, feeling himself speeding across the water. It felt solid, but if he was to stop, he would fall in. He slid to a stop and raised his hand, catching the stone. He dropped to the ground and looked at his feet. He was only wet from the sprayback he got from running. His shook his head to make the hair that was stickin up fall again.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
montgomery-at-nite.jpg

Montgomery, Alabama
8:00 PM EST
10/13/08

Johnny arrived to the capital of Alabama two days ago after hearing about a man who can move objects with his mind, of course Johnny knew this man was special like himself. He wanted to find a person who he himself can share his powers with, to find another person who knows how it feels to be different in the world called earth. Johnny passed civilians wearing a white T-shirt of his favorite basketball Team “The Nuggets” while wearing black pants with white shoes. The dark haired man reach into his pocket taking out a piece of paper with an address printed on it along with his name “Mike Hernandez” in black font, with an article explaining his amazing powers and how it will make him live the good life.

However, Johnny had other plans in mind, his powers…were very unique that he must know how he is able to move objects without touching them. Johnny stopped walking to a red light as he looked to his left to see two agents from a distance heading the same direction he was going, they looked suspicious, but Johnny paid no mind to them. He hasn’t done anything to attract attention to himself...yet. The sign soon changed to “Walk” letting Johnny pass the streets while continuing to hear the sound of cars honking and the engine of city buses. After about thirty minutes of walking Johnny arrived to his destination, a building apartment with ten floors, the man he wanted to see was on the 6th.

“Its time...”

Johnny smiled walking up the steps to the entrance of the building, as he headed to the elevator Johnny saw those two men in black suits again this time in a corner talking in the phone...could it be secret service? Johnny now understood the situation and had to act fast before security actually discovers his true intentions, as the elevator opened Johnny quickly stepped inside clicking the number 6 button, the elevator doors closed moving up to the 6th floor. After waiting patiently, the doors opened again as Johnny step out walking down the hallway finding Mike’s apartment number, building his confidence, he knocked twice.

“Who is it?!” a voice yelled, the sound of chain raddled before the door opened as a man around his mid thirties answered the door.

“Who the hell are you?” Mike asked angrily, Johnny scratch the back of his head before answering.

“My name is Johnny Starks; I traveled all the way from New York to meet you Mr. Hernandez.” Johnny said politely, the man grunted. “I’m not giving any autographs, now get.” Mike said closing the door before Johnny placed his foot in between.

“Wait, Wait. I’m special like you too, I have powers.”
Johnny said looking at Mike, the man was surprised and thought about it for a couple seconds before letting Johnny into his three roomed apartment.

As Johnny walked in he was amazed by the stuff he owned, a flat screen 42 inch screen TV with a soft sofa made out of expensive materiel. His counter displayed pictures of when Mike was a boy and a woman he held with her head resting on his shoulder.

“You live in a nice place.”
Johnny said turning around to face him, Mike crossed his arms expecting Johnny to show him his powers to believe what he said were true.

“Well boy, I isn’t got all day. Let’s see those powers.”
He demanded, Johnny nodded raising his hands while closing his eyes to focus. His hands was suddenly lit with blue flames as the man slowly drop his arms down with his eyes widen as he couldn’t believe what he was seeing. “My god…”

Johnny opened his eyes looking at the blue flames.

“I can do all kind things with these flames, but I’m still learning how to use them…” Johnny lied, as he sat down on the couch closing both his hands to light out the blue flames.

“I came to see you because I heard you had powers like me.” Johnny looked down at his hands “I wanted to know that I wasn’t alone with this gifted ability.” Johnny looked back at Mike “So is it what they say about you true?”

Mike nodded as he sat right beside Johnny looking at a glass cup half full of water, Johnny’s eyes widen as the cup began to float when Mike used his arm on it. “Wow…how experiences are you with this power…?” Johnny asked, Mike raised his left hand separating the liquid from the class turning the water into a small liquid ball.

“Your powers are amazing.” Johnny complimented, Mike set the glass cup down putting the liquid ball back in the glass cup. “Thank ye, it took me two years to master this before I began to take advantage of it and began making money.” Johnny smirked looking at Mike.

“That’s pretty smart…do you mind if I can have it?”
Johnny said in a cold tone, Mike suddenly felt something was strange, he slowly looked at Johnny seeing his eyes changed from someone who seemed cheerful to someone with evil intentions.

“What are you…?”
Mike slowly stood up back away from Johnny, only to hear his laugh as he also stood up from the couch walking closer to him.

“I came here to take your powers…it’s interesting.” Johnny said coldly with a smile, grabbing a katana that was for display on the wall that was never meant to be used. The handle of the sword had the symbol of the helix on the black strap, its blade was sharp that can cut through human flesh like butter.

“Wait…I’ll give you money…please just don’t kill me.” Mike pleaded, Johnny unsheathe the sword, looking at Mike with an evil grin.

“Get on your knees…now.”
Johnny commanded, suddenly Mike felt his body go on their knees, his face went from fear to blank listening to what Johnny asked him to do.

“It will all be over soon Mike.”
Johnny said walking closer to Mike laughing..

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
"So you can read minds and move things with your mind, too," Lucas gladly pointed out to his friend. As if she didn't know that already! "What's next, Faith? What are you trying to achieve with these videos, anyway?"

"I have my reasons," Faith shrugged. She came to a halt and looked at him directly in the face. "You know that my parents aren't my real parents, right? Why they kept my original surname, so that they'd always remember that, yeah?" He nodded abruptly. She sighed sadly. "This is to find them. I was never told about them, until my mum told me a month ago. I just ... well, I want to find them and show them ... what I can do."

Lucas nodded again. "And where's this going to take you then? You want to find them and show them this? How'd you think they'd react?"

"Maybe they can do what I can do," she pointed out to him. "Maybe they have answers: why I have these abilities and what I'm meant to do with them."

"Faith, you've got a little thing called free will. Why don't you use it?"

"Lucas! I know that I have! But you don't realise that this is an extremely difficult time for me! What am I supposed to do with these powers, eh? I told you because I knew that I could trust you. Why are you questioning everything all of a sudden?"

She stormed off in a rant and tant with him following in her wake.

astrogolfman

Creation. Evolution. What was it that made him this way? he wondered...

Connor sat in one of his many homes reading the paper. Flipping straight to the stocks page, he finds that his are up as usual. He also noticed an article titled, " Mike Hernandez, the man with amazing abilities. " Connor never knew that there was anyone else like him around. He thought he was the only one with theses strange powers. He read where the man was located and decided to travel and see this Mr. Hernandez. Connor put the paper down and picked up a nearby phone. " Hello, This is Mr Jericho. I need my plane ready instantly. We are going to Alabama. "

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Staring into the blue abyss known as the sky. His mind could only think about finding his niece. Grabbing his cellphone, he put it to hs ear. His eyes rolled back into his head, showing only the white as his used his technopathy. Finding the number that he wanted, his phone began calling. The other end answered and a woman spoke through the phone. "Patricia, where is my niece?" Chris asked. Patricia paused and replied "I can't tell you that." The angry Chris's voice got louder. "Look Patricia, you Company bastards better not lay a hand on her." Chris said agrily before hanging up.

Something just didn't seem right. He had to get to Faith before the company found him or worse if the company got to Faith. He began walking again, the cold steel of his gun hostered in his pants. He had aim from his run in with the company a couple times. Makign his way down the street, he began thinking of where to start looking for Faith. Her house would be a good place o start looking and then go from there.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Montgomery, Alabama
8:30 PM EST
10/13/08​

The apartment was very quiet; Johnny was sitting on the couch holding the sword he used to murder his victim. Mike’s head was cut half open as blood spilled from the edges onto the floor make a puddle of blood, the upper half of Mike head was laying right beside him, Johnny grabbed a clean piece of cloth cleaning the blade of the sword from the blood stain putting it on the rag before placing it on top of Mike’s face. He felt different, he felt like he had a new ability he had since he was a child…slowly raising his arm, Johnny focus on the same glass cup Mike used his powers on, slowly the cup began to rise, but this wasn’t enough, Johnny then used his arm to take out the water from the cup making the same liquid ball Mike did. With a smirk, Johnny pushed the glass cup to the wall as it broke into many small pieces, Johnny then began to pick every single piece up from the floor with his new ability…this proved it, Mike mastered his ability.

"So this is how it feels to be gifted." Johnny said to himself, making every piece of glass separate into multiple directions in high speed as the small fragments of glass got stuck to the walls or hit a certain object that it knocked it down.

"Put your hands up and drop your weapon!" Johnny quickly turned to the entrance of the apartment seeing two men dress in black suits and glasses point their guns at him, but how…? This wasn’t the police he was dealing with nor did they look like official FBI agents.

"Last time put your hands up and drop the sword!" The agents demanded, Johnny smirked raising his hands.

"Why don't you both put your guns down."Johnny asked, the agents suddenly didn’t respond for five seconds until they both drop their guns and stood there not even moving an inch.

"Much better." Johnny said, putting the strap that connected to the sheath of the sword around his body before using both his hands to push both agents on the wall while focusing most of the pressure on their throats.

Both agents struggled to breath as their bodies began to shake, Johnny just watch as he experimented on he could kill his foes with this new power. Suddenly both agents drop on the floor as they cough gasping for air, Johnny confused tried to use his powers on them again but it didn’t work, Johnny began to try to use his original power and try to lit his hands on fire, but it didn’t work either…what was going on? Why were his powers not working? Could it be because he the effects of his new ability…no that was impossible.

"Whats going on...?" Johnny asked himself, looking at his hands.

OOC: I'll finish this later, But I'm having fun with this post :)

astrogolfman

Connor got off his plane to a sea of reporters.

" Mr. Jericho can you comment on the disappearance of your one of your company's board members? "

" No, but we do have a 2 million dollar reward out there for whoever can find him, " Connor responded. Airport police pushed back the remaining reporters as Connor walked through to grab his bags. He found the sign that said Jericho and followed the driver to his limo. On the way to Mr. Hernandez's house Connor was thinking about what to say to him. He ran some thoughts in his head. Hello, Mr. Hernandez, I am special just like you. No, no he thought. That was dumb. Faster than he knew it, he was at the address on the paper. Connor got out of the limo and paid the driver and told him to wait. What looked like two FBI Agents were right infront of him and heading what seemed like the same room number. Connor dodged behind a soda machine and watched and listened seeing the Agents go down with no air. Now, Connor did not have a clear view of what sounded like a man inside the apartment. Connor did not know if this man was Mr. Hernandez or someone else so he waited and listened further.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Jack Hartley
Unknown Location​

Drip, drip.

The painting was beautiful. I made it intricate, so skillfully that my deft hands barely even took notice. I had smashed the agent's head with my bare hands; His head resembled something of a crushed watermelon. Well, at least this watermelon cried a little before he popped like a balloon. And I was about to finish his partner. Their policy, you see, was part of my quest. But as I suspected, he was not strong enough.

"S-stay back!"

"Or what..? Freeze me? Try it. Please."

He scattered back, freezing the ground underneath him as he did so. In a motion of fear, he let out a blast of desperation, hints of blue and white spreading all over me. But in response, a warm sensation came over me. Small bits of fire appeared around my body here and there, unable to burn its' host. The agent's eyes were now overflowing with fear, it was almost funny if it weren't so sad.

"A fitting death for you, my friend. Die peacefully. Haha! Who am I kidding, eh?."

My hand burst into a blue flame, as I directed all of it into him. I watched as he turned black, my accumulating rage not ceasing the attack. For a moment, the fire turned into a bright white. Smoke slowly escaping my hand, a pile of dust was all that remained of him. Stepping on said pile and spitting with grimace, I decided to move on.

"Jack: 23, Company: 0."

I got into their car, and found a file beside me. Picking it up, I studied its' contents very carefully. The Company was watching this one girl, due to multiple abilities. A challenge, perhaps? Her name was Faith Crest. With this in mind, I drove. Let use see what this girl can do.

Grace Falls

Cross sat on top the sky scrapers, looking down at the city. Montgomery Alabama was sure a huge city. Cross looked at his hands as a yellow light brightly shined. He generated pure energy into his hands, unleashing it into the sky. A plasmic blast rose to the sky, from the ground only to look like a flare. The energy exploded in the sky, amazing brilliant colors filled up the air. This was truly a magnificent firework. This was one of his extraordinary powers, powerful, yet overly dangerous. He felt highly of himself, thinking he was truly gifted. He wanted to show what he can do to the world, show fear and sorrow. Show that even the most outcasted people, can become truly great.

He once again generated energy into his hands, and fired them at a skyscraper across from him. The building exploded as the blasts came in contact. Screams filled the air, people running at the ground below. He dived to the ground and as he neared below, he expelled some energy from his body and slowly descended. He landed softly and started shooting more and more plasmic blasts at everything in his sight...

He laughed as the chaos rose...

astrogolfman

Connor Jericho
Montgomery, Alabama

Connor sat behind the soda machine when he heard explosions. He slowly got up, collected himself and ran in the direction of the light. To hide his identity, he put on some sunglasses and a Detroit Tigers hat. When he arrived at the scene, Connor first disrupted the gravity of the area by making large chucks of building float above some screaming people and toss it into an open area. He then saw a man laughing at the chaos that he was bringing. How could anyone enjoy bringing chaos? Connor gathered the bright mkxture of yellow, blue, white, and red energies from the stars and fired them at the laughing man. Connor only acquired the power to gather power from the stars a couple of days ago. He did not know what to expect other than the beam must hurt.

Edit OCC: I have the PSAT tomorrow so this is all the posting I can do for tonight. Might be on early in the morning.

Last edited:

Grace Falls

Cross saw a man gathering colors into himself. A man just like him who was unique and special. One who had powers just like himself. Beams of red, blue, yellow, and white colors was fired at him from the sky. Cross easily gathered his energies into his palms as he fired his own blasts at the beams. "Heh, why are you attacking me? I'm just informing people that I am one superior to everyone. You are just like me, yet you have no idea what it's like to keep yourself hidden? Be ignored? Why don't you join me, as the likes of you have rather high potential. It seems like you don't know how to manipulate your powers to the fullest. I would like to help you achieve greatness. We can carve the world into a better place. A place where our kind will rule and be looked up upon!" said Cross. "I'm giving you a choice. Either join me or i will completely obliterate you and destroy your very existence."

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Why is that English secondary school has to be so lame?" groaned Faith, as she and Lucas sat down next to each other in their form class that morning. They glared coldly at their tutor, Mr Masen, before glancing at one another again. "I wish I could just go to America instead, you know?"

"Apparently, American high schools are harder than here, so I think we're the lucky ones," grinned Lucas, as he tapped his pencil against the wooden table as if he was bored. He then became silent because he was now projecting his thoughts to her; she was telepathic and would be able to hear them. Do you ever think that we're going to get to the bottom of your mother's business trips?

Why should I care anyway? She's not my real mum, Faith thought back. It felt too awkward, so she spoke instead, but in a hushed voice. "She's my mum at the end of the day and nothing that she's doing or has done is ever going to change my opinion of that fact. So what if she and my dad adopted me? And oh, speaking of my dad, he didn't know what was going on either." Lucas groaned, as he ran a hand through his hair. "He's clueless to what she does. But then again, she DOES make it up to us by staying at home for a few weeks before jetting off everywhere again."

They turned their attention to Mr Masen, who was now reading out the latest announcements.

"I'm telling you, we should just form a band and get the hell out of the country when we get famous," remarked Lucas, only to see Faith now rolling her eyes as if it was impossible.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
"You know you didn't really have to kill the man now did you??"

Johnny quickly looked at the entrance of the apartment to see a man in his late forties wearing a black suit walking to him with a smile on his face. Behind him was what Johnny assumed to be his bodyguard, a tan individual wearing the same suit. Johnny began to panic, he quickly shot his right hand up trying to use his new ability on the man but to no avail, the man began to laugh at Johnny's efforts and decided to tell him why his power were not working. The strange newcomer looked at the paintings on the wall while passing Johnny while his body guard stood still in front of the entrance waiting patiently for orders.

"If your trying to use your powers its no use, I canceled all of them." The man said turning around to face Johnny..

"It can't be...your the reason why I can't use my abilities?!" Johnny turned sideways to face him giving him an angry look.

"That is correct, that's my power after all." He said with a smile while looking into Johnny eyes.

"What do you want from me...?" Johnny asked coldly, unsheathing the sword halfway until he was stop by the old man.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you.' Johnny suddenly heard the sound of electricity as he slowly looked over his shoulder seeing the body guard with his hand raising as his white blue palm made static shocks as it surge through his hands.

"But I thought you can cancel other people's powers? Johnny looked back at the man.

"I can, I could focus on which powers that can't be used and right now I'm focusing on your powers by blocking the signals to your brain to activate your abilities. Its a one of a kind ability pass down from my family." He pointed at the sword that Johnny was holding. "We came here to take that from Mike."

"Why do you want this sword...? What do you benefit from this?" Johnny asked, the old man was about to open his mouth until hearing a loud explosion. in the sky. Looking out the window, an explosion of pure energy is litted in the sky which told the old man that "Subject X" was in the city.

"Alex we're leaving the city, we're taking Johnny with us." he said passing Johnny leaving the apartment.

"Wait where are you taking me?!" asked an outraged Johnny, Alex threw a surge off lightning as Johnny as he fell on the ground unconscious. The two agents that were defeated by Johnny stood up coughing while picking the body up leaving the apartment as fast as they can.

Johnny's body was taken to a huge Limo along with the sword he carried, the Limo drove off being followed by at least four black vans each containing six highly skilled veteran agents with both vans in front of the Limo and two in the back. Johnny was placed with his head laying on the window, the old man held the sword admiring the design and smiled knwoing he obtain the second piece of the five treasures.

"The sword that was held by Takezo Kensei...a beautiful piece of work. the man said as Alex nodded, the old man then looked at Johnny with a smile.

"His powers are very gifted...maybe he could be of some use to us...in exchange we'll give him what he wants..." he said laughing softly, Alex poured wine into a round fancy glass cup before handing it over to the boss of "The Company"

"Mr. Ramirez are you sure we can trust this guy?" Alex asked, his boss looked at him.

"We'll see if he's able to find the other three pieces and hopefully he believes we're benefiting him more then he's Benefiting us."

Last edited:

astrogolfman

Cross saw a man gathering colors into himself. A man just like him who was unique and special. One who had powers just like himself. Beams of red, blue, yellow, and white colors was fired at him from the sky. Cross easily gathered his energies into his palms as he fired his own blasts at the beams. "Heh, why are you attacking me? I'm just informing people that I am one superior to everyone. You are just like me, yet you have no idea what it's like to keep yourself hidden? Be ignored? Why don't you join me, as the likes of you have rather high potential. It seems like you don't know how to manipulate your powers to the fullest. I would like to help you achieve greatness. We can carve the world into a better place. A place where our kind will rule and be looked up upon!" said Cross. "I'm giving you a choice. Either join me or i will completely obliterate you and destroy your very existence."

What the man said was ringing in the mind of Connor. He didn't know what to choose. Could this man really teach him how to use his powers to their highest potential? Connor then decided. "I'll join you." But, Connor had another plan in mind... Once this guy teaches him to use his powers to the highest potential, he terminates him. Connor even proved his words by using his gravity powers to crush a building. Some have to be sacrificed for others to be saved. "You say that you can teach me how to use my powers correctly, right?"

Grace Falls

"You made a wise decision..." said Cross. Things were going as planned. He exactly knew Connor's plans, he had many ways of knowing everything about Connor. He didn't really care what Connor was going to do after he taught him the skills, there was no way in hell he had the capability of terminating him. "Yes... I will teach you exactly everything you need to know about your powers. But i want to know if you're worth the time. To me, you only seem to be a useless human being, an easy prey to kill. Destroy this whole city and i'll teach every aspect of all of your powers..."

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Jack pulled up to a secondary school, the file giving more than enough information to track her down. He entered the school, walking down the empty hallways, peering into the small windows into the respective classrooms. It was there that he found her. But there was too many people, he thought to himself. He needed to blend in, looking down at his denim jeans, black shirt and leather jacket. Pulling away from the door, he bumped into a man of a similar height to him. He was in a suit, and an ID clipped to his coat pocket confirming his position as a teacher.

"Can I help you sir?"

"..Yes. Yes you can."

Jack emerged out of the boiler room in his new attire, thanking the teacher for his help. He figured he would lurk around the teacher's lounge until school was over. He picked up a mug casually and drank some coffee. A short stout teacher came up to him, looking rather nervous. Jack tried to look inconspicuous, but it failed as the desperate looking man came up to him nevertheless.

"H-hey, can I ask you something?"

"..Shoot."

"What do you know about teaching science?"

An eyebrow was raised on his sinister face.

astrogolfman

"You've heard the phrase raining cats and dogs right? Well, how about raining diamonds." Connor walked up to a tall skyscraper and rearranged the atoms of it to make hundreds of thousands of diamonds fall from the sky. "Why destroy the city when you can gain money from it?" Connor said, "But if you want me to destroy something then I will." Connor walked over to another smaller building and focuses his gravity manipulation on it, leveling it in the process. He continues the leveling for about 10 buildings when the police arrived.

Dust was everywhere. Connor couldn't really see anything except the bright lights from the police cars. "Put your hands up!" one officer yelled.

As you wish sir, Connor said. As Connor raised his hands the police and their cars started the rise in the sky. Faster and higher they went until you couldn't hear their screams.

Last edited:

Grace Falls

"Heh, you're doing a really good job, Connor," said Cross. "Heh, i'll give you your powers. I won't teach you, rather just give you the absolute extent of it." He looked at Connor. He had a whole lot of potential. "Connor, i lied. I won't teach you i'll just awaken your power," said Cross. "The powers within Connor, come forth and reach to your highest potential!" That should do the trick, bending reality and granting Connor the full extent of his power. Now... it was only a matter of time if Connor was to "terminate" him as he thought he would do...

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: If anyone's confused by the UK school service, notably Nebula, then don't hesitate to contact me. It's very different to the one in the U.S.

IC: Ten minutes after form, the two left the classroom. Lucas yawned loudly, much to the dismay of Faith, who looked a little embarrassed that people were laughing and pointing at them.

"Oh, please ... spare me the agony," she groaned.

"They wouldn't dare do that, would they? They know how powerful my dad is in this town," Lucas said for what seemed to be the billionth time in his lifetime. But it didn't get old each time, as Faith thought to herself. The two students came to the main area of the school, just outside the reception. "Well, I guess this is where we go our separate ways, eh?" He smiled and crossed his arms. "Don't worry about Patricia so much, Faith. She's got her reasons for randomly disappearing and you should be more focused on trying not to blow up the science lab."

Faith could only grin, as she placed her bag strap around her shoulder. "Well, it wasn't my fault! Besides, Mr Rosen needed to be taught a lesson about boring the students to death. At least he finally decided to teach us how to be careful in the science lab. What harm is a bunsen burner going to be today? It's not like I'm not in control of my abilities, right?"

To Lucas, Faith was like the little sister he never had. After shaking her hand and saying that he'd see her in history, she made her way up to the science lab. She was a little bit late because of her conversation with Lucas, but was astounded to see that Mr Rosen wasn't there yet. Oh well, not another late mark for me then, she thought happily and went to go sit next to her friends at the back, discussing about the incident that Faith had caused. Of course, no one else knew about this, apart from Lucas ... but everything wasn't going to be normal again. Things were indeed about to change in Marwick Secondary School.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back