• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes & Villains: Destiny [sign-ups/ooc]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
I'm still here, guys. I severely apologize. School is bringing the worst out of me. Preparing for graduation, prom, college, etc. I barely have any time to get online anymore. I promise you, this weekend I will get back on track, as I have nothing major to do. I'll keep you all updated if anything else comes up.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Right now I'm going the ANGST ANGST ANGST route (though I'm already sick of it. <-<) until Aliahy shows up again since she's the only one with a character near mine, I think. If it turns out she dropped out I'll just move my dude somewhere with more people.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
I'm still here, guys. I severely apologize. School is bringing the worst out of me. Preparing for graduation, prom, college, etc. I barely have any time to get online anymore. I promise you, this weekend I will get back on track, as I have nothing major to do. I'll keep you all updated if anything else comes up.

Ah high school. The awkward years where you learn who you are and what you want to do. Said to be some of the best years of your life.

...Glad that's over with. College is much better, granted it's also harder.

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
Ah high school. The awkward years where you learn who you are and what you want to do. Said to be some of the best years of your life.

...Glad that's over with. College is much better, granted it's also harder.

High school is supposed to be that? Man I got ripped off, I hated High School D: And I didn't figure out what to do with my life 'till I was out xD

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hey, Crimson. I'm afraid I have some bad news for you.

I'm considering dropping out of the RP. I'm sorry, it's just that It hasn't peaked my interest at all since I've started. (I had assumeed it would) Plus, I have work for my AP Lit. class that can't be ignored.....And there's another RP that I'm a bit more dedicated to.

I haven't dropped out yet, but I'm just throwing it out there in case I do, that way it won't come off as much as a shock.

Thanks for your time. :)

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Okay seeing as no one has posted in the last week we're all must be busy with the end of school year that's now inching close. I can't really blame everyone trying to get all of their work complete, handed in, and study for exams and such.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Again, I sincerely have to apologize to all of you. School is taking the most out of me, and I'm on a serious job hunt. I am not allowing this RP to die. I am simply putting it on hiatus until I am able to finish what I need done. Again, I sincerely apologize to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back