• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes: Villains [RP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
lrg-681-heroes-villains-season-3.png

On the sixth day, God created man in His own image. Now it's up to us to figure it all out. Right, wrong, good, evil. In each of us is the capacity to decide what drives our actions. So what is it that makes some choose selflessness, the need to devote oneself to something greater; while others know only self interest, isolating themselves in a world of their own making?

Some seek love even if unrequited, while others are driven by fear and betrayal. There are those who see their choices as dark proof of God's absence, while others follow a path of noble destiny. But in the end, good - evil, right or wrong, what we choose is never what we really need, for that is the ultimate cosmic joke, the real gift that God has left behind.

* * *​

Faith Crest
Manhattan, New York​

Faith Crest clasped her hands on to her head. She shook it uncontrollably and violently. What was going on? There'd been times when she'd been zoning out of the world since she found out about her powers, but she never foresaw this happening. When she started sweating, she dropped to her knees and cried out in pain. The door telekinetically closed without her wanting it to happen. Her powers were spiralling out of control, that was the only answer to all her questions. Faith remembered what she'd been told by Chris.

"Clear your emotions, don't let them get in the way," he once said. "You have to be in control."

Ok. Clearing emotions. It wasn't a hard task to do, right? Faith locked away any feelings she had right now and focused her energy into remembering why she was here. Chris. Of course. Johnny - well, Future Johnny, metaphorically speaking - had given her the information to get here. She was here to sign him out of the hospital and rebuild their lives. She had so many questions for him. Like, how did he survive? What had he been doing ever since then? Had he been unconscious here at the hospital? The telekinetic wave was something Faith didn't like to remember, but then again, she never had experience on closing off painful memories.

She told Chris he was going to be Lois Lane and she'd be Clark Kent. Yes, the memories were working to helping her regain some control. Everything around her stopped shaking and Faith was finally in control again. She looked at her hands, almost forgetting how powerful they could be if she were to lose control for just a moment. Rising to her feet, she looked out of the window again and noticed that it was getting a little dark by now. She'd only been in here twenty minutes, but she was getting worried. Chris' records and stuff were here in the room. But where was the man in question himself?

"He's probably dead, that's what you're scared of," said a voice so like hers.

Faith turned to her left and her face turned white when she saw that her reflection had a mind of its own.

* * *​

Gabriel
Marwick, England​

A hero's story begins where they were born. But Gabriel was different. He hadn't been "born", but created instead. His story had originally started off as being the villain in the story, only to be wiped out by Chris and forced to go on the run. But several months ago, he found himself back in the town in which everything started. Thankfully, no one recognised him here and that was good enough for him. However, he couldn't help hearing that Faith's adoptive dad, Robert Musso, the superintendent of the Marwick police force, had been tragically killed while busting an armed robbery. It upset him greatly and unleashed emotions he thought that he'd never feel as a villain. Patricia ... he wondered how she was holding up.

And as he continued to walk through the streets of Marwick, Gabriel set his sights on the school. The day he'd attacked. That was the day that changed everything. When that man ... the man named Jack ... when he said he had potential ... and would have to find it. That was the driving force behind Gabriel discovering his true potential behind his newfound abilities. He wanted to destroy Faith so much because she was responsible for his creation. However, now that he knew Faith had no say and Patricia was forced by the Company to do the deed, Gabriel only had himself to be angry at. The way he'd treated everyone was too much for him to handle.

The weight of the world was on his shoulders.

There was a lot riding on his newly reformed existence.

Gabriel swore angrily under his breath, hoping that this road to redemption was really worth the hassle.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Alex Stratton
Germantown, Maryland 12:00 am​

Alex jumped down on the couch between two girls and put his arms around them. He looked at them and smiled. He couldnt really see their face. The flashing lights of the club made it hard to see ther faces, but Alex didnt care. All he could see was their body and that was good enough for him. He leaned in to the girl on his right and spoke in her ear. She began to laugh and giggle. Alex then took out his cell phone and gave to the girl. She put her number in and then she handed it to the girl on the other side of Alex. She put her number in it also. Alex got up and put the phone in his pocket.

"Ok ladies,"
he said. " Which one of you would like to dance?"

The girls looked at eachother. The left girl got up and took his hand. She led him to the dance floor and they started to dance. They danced for a while then Alex recieved a phone call. He looked at it.

"Cassie?" He stared at the phone he didnt know what she wanted.

He walked away from the girl he was dancing with and answered the phone.

"Hello, Cassie." he had to speak loud because of the loud music in the club.

"Alex, I need your help!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cassie Kawada
Germantown, Maryland 11:30 pm​

She looked of the ledge of the half-pipe. Cassie shook her head and stepped back.

"I can't do it. It's too high." she said.

The two boys on the ground looked up at her and yelled.

"Come on Cassie. We've been waiting for an hour for you to go down." one said.

Cassie put down the skateboard and climbed down the ladder. Her best friend Allison came to her.

"Oh Cassie you could've done it." Allison smiled at her.

"It was too high for me. I'm not the skater type anyway and it's too late at night to be out here."

The two guys came to where they were talking.

"You couldve done it Cassie." one said.

"Yeah you almost had it." said the other.

"No, I kept seeing myself falling and getting hurt."

"It's just because you were scared." said Allison.

"No, its not that. Ii actually seemed like I could see it happening. The only way I wouldnt get hurt was to not do it."

A loud sound could be heard from behind them. They turned around to see to men walking towards them. They were dressed alike and had tattoos on their arms and neck and face.

"Why are yall here?" said a man.

One of Cassie's guy friends spoke up.

"We just wanted to skate."

"Well this our place.....so leave."

Allison turned red.

"We can skate here if we want. You dont own it."

The man got up in Allison's face.

"Get the f**** out of our territory."

The other friend jumped in the guys face and pushed him.

"Get out her face." he said.

The other man pulled out a gun. Cassie saw it and yelled.

"Gun!!!"

Everyone saw it and ran. The men chased after them. They ran through the skate park and across a street. The men were still chasing them.

Cassie noticed that only one man was chasing her and that Allion's two friends were gone.

"Allison, where did your friends go?"

Allison looked back. "I dont know, they must have went somewhere else."

Both of them were breathing hard. Cassie pulled out her cell phone and dailed a number.

"Hello, Cassie."

"Alex, I need your help!"

"What's wrong?"

"There's a man with a gun. Just come to around the skate park and pick us up."

"OK, I'll be there."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jason Moryla
Baltimore, Maryland 12:00 am​

Jason snuck up to the window. He sat down next to his friend.

"You ready to do this, Jason."

"I sure am." said Jason.

Jason's friend handed him a pistol. Jason checked to see if it had ammo. Jason put on a ski mask and some black gloves to match his all black outfit. He signaled to his friend that he was ready. His friend signaled back.

His friend stood up and busted the window with his elbow. They both then jumped in the window.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kaiser Aurorius
Baltimore, Maryland 12:00 am

Kaiser was sitting on a rooftop, his sillhouette outlined against the moon. "This place is so dull, why did I bother to even come here?" He asked himself. "I thought I heard there was at least something interesting to do here..." He noticed a few people breaking into a house below him. "It doesn't concern me...but there is a terrible lack of anything to do...Might as well." He sunk into the shadows, rising from them a ways away from the robbers.

He was inside the building with them. "I suppose I might as well see exactly what intentions they have before I bother to interfere." He quietly said to himself as he surveyed them, being careful not to alert them of his presence. This boring city would no doubt still remain just as boring, but this had to be more fun than sitting on a roof.

Last edited:

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
[FONT=&quot]?????[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot][Age: Unknown][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot][Location: Unknown][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Night time was brighter than usual. It seemed almost as though someone had taken a lamp to the moon and turned it on. Obviously a feat was impossible. However to some super humans lighting up an entire city whether it be in flames or light it was possible. Unfortunately Wyatt did not have that ability, at least not yet. Suddenly Wyatt felt a hand land on his shoulder as he was yanked into an ally. He was in the slums of New York so it shouldn’t have been so shocking and indeed to a man like Wyatt Salvatore, it wasn’t.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Listen up lady give me your money,” the man said as he held a clearly old and dulled knife to Wyatt’s throat.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Wyatt cracked a smile. He’d gained so many new abilities that he’d forgotten he was in a different form. They all came naturally to him and it wasn’t just the powers that came naturally to him these days. Wyatt threw his purse to the ground as the man smirked and dropped to the ground as he scrambled for the scattered cash. His fingers clung to the green paper that was mixed in with soil from the ground. Suddenly the man saw something odd. Slowly he reached his hands up to wipe his eyes and looked down again at the money. It was gone! In shock and anger the man stood up and turned around to face Wyatt.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Hey what the hell happened to my money,” the man demanded angrily.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]However in a second his anger diminished as he stood with his mouth gaping wide open with an emotionless look on his face. Seconds after the man let out a tremendous roar as he charged out into the streets causing mass panic. The man tried to bite the closest male victim to him as he flailed his arms about like a crazy person. Wyatt smiled as he watched this. Slowly his form began to change. His once feminine body twisted and warped around itself as he slowly took the form of a young man no older than 22. He had short blonde hair and brilliant blue eyes. It was his true form. How he looked now as compared to how he looked back then. Back when he had no knowledge of his powers and abilities. Indeed it was quite a while since he had been so young.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Wyatt Salvatore[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot][Age: 13][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot][Location: [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Costa Verde, California[/FONT][FONT=&quot]][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]School was so harsh. Every day they piled more and more homework on top of you. It was as if they were trying to drown you in it. Turning around the bend Wyatt looked up at the old puppet barn. It’d been here for a few years and it had been he who was the first customer. Hesitating Wyatt took a deep breath and entered the large building. Inside many marionettes sat. It was creepy inside. It seemed almost like a horror house. Wyatt noticed his pulse had increased and he was starting to sweat. Perhaps he was really just afraid. But what did he have to fear? No parents, no siblings, no friends, no nothing. He had nothing to lose except his life. Was that what he was afraid of? Losing his life? But surely that wasn’t it. His life wasn’t precious. Not to him and certainly not to anyone else. Suddenly Wyatt heard something fall as a voice spoke out in the distance.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Wyatt is that you,” the voice said.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Slowly Wyatt’s pulse slowed down as he took a deep breath and approached the counter as a rather large and older man slowly appeared from the back room. His name was Eric Doyle. He was perhaps the coolest man Wyatt knew and maybe his only friend.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“So are you here for anything special today,” Eric asked.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“New strings, mine keep braking,” Wyatt answered.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“You need to be careful with these things. After all the strings are the most important part of the puppet. Lose the strings and the puppet can no longer function,” Eric explained.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Yeah I know. It’s just I can’t seem to handle anything without braking it these days,” Wyatt replied.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Eric glanced down at the pencil that lay on the counter before him. Focusing carefully on it he took a deep breath as it suddenly moved. However he hadn’t done it. He had been arguing in his mind as to whether or not he should show him but obviously someone else wanted him to reveal his power. Glancing back at Wyatt he smiled.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Wyatt can I show you something in confidence,” Eric asked.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Um yeah sure I suppose,” Wyatt said as he raised an eyebrow.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Watch that puppet over there,” Eric said.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Suddenly the puppet began to dance as if it had a mind of its own and shortly after it jumped down and began to walk towards Wyatt and Eric. Wyatt was in shock. How could a puppet with no strings move? Then Wyatt turned to face Eric and saw his answer. Somehow, someway Eric was controlling the puppet and Wyatt thought he knew how. It was something his mother had told long ago before she had murdered. He barely remembered her words but it had something to do with being special. Maybe Eric was special too. Maybe he wasn’t alone. Suddenly the puppet crashed to the floor. Wyatt’s mouth hung open in shock.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“How did you do that,” Wyatt asked.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“I’m not really sure either,” Eric replied.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“That was really cool,” Wyatt said as he looked down at his watch, it was late. “Oh I have to get home before it gets dark!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Don’t forget your strings,” Eric said as he handed him his strings.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Wyatt turned around as he walked away leaving Eric alone in the puppet store again.[/FONT]

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Gabriel & Patricia Musso
Marwick, England​

When he approached the house, Gabriel could sense that there had been some form of disturbance here. The door looked like it had been forced in, a window was smashed and there were several mud marks on the driveway. He prepared himself for the upcoming onslaught and charged into the house silently. However, what he saw was Patricia Musso, his creator, the one ordered to do the experiments on him, slumped against the wall. He lowered his guard a little since he didn't want to appear as aggressive or a threat. Gabriel couldn't hear any other thoughts in the house, so he approached her. The more she came into view, the more Patricia was seen as her eyes being bloodshot and there were dried tears on her cheeks. Gabriel turned away for a moment to check if anyone in the neighbourhood was watching, but that had been his vital mistake to his downfall.

"Turn around slowly," Patricia snarled, as she clicked her gun.

"You fully well know that possessing a gun in England is illegal," Gabriel cleverely remarked, doing as she said and turned around to face her. It pained him to see his creator in much sorrow, however, Patricia's expression changed when she saw that the newly transformed Gabriel had indeed changed. Not only his appearance, but everything else had changed within him. "But I suppose I shouldn't be sarcastic right now, should I?"

"What are you doing here?" she demanded.

"I heard about Robert and I ... well, it's much more than that," he said, crossing his arms. If Patricia shot him, then he could easily twist the bullet to hit the wall instead. Embracing his telekinetic abilities had allowed him to gain more control over situations. "I need you to help me find Faith."

"After you tortured her? After you attacked her school?"

"I'm not going to do anything, I swear. I'm not the same vicious person I used to be, Patricia. I ... want to be a ... good person now. The Company, you ... all of you made me angry. I wanted to take it out on Faith because I'm her twin brother. She was the one to blame, but now I know. I only have myself to blame and I'm ashamed that I did commit such atrocious crimes." He walked over to the window and examined the shattered shards. "The Company came here, didn't they?"

"Did you read my mind?" snapped Patricia.

"No, of course not," Gabriel responded, shaking his head and turning to face her again. "I've been tracing their attacks lately and all of them seem to be heading your way. They still want Faith as far as I know and I've got to protect my sister. I know what you're thinking - not telepathically speaking - and you know that you can't trust me. But you put the rage inside of me. You're the only person I can trust right now. The Company hasn't stopped hunting me down either, but ... you're their top priority. Ever since you turned your back on them, they haven't stopped looking for you."

"The Company may have been looking for me, but they trained me well and that's why I'm still alive."

"Even more for a reason with me helping you. 'One of us, one of them.' Company policy, remember? I learned a lot when they held me captive. Not only that, but I saved the world from the Virus! I stopped Adam Munroe from destroying it."

Patricia's expression changed from angry to one that was a mix of satisfaction and shock. "Adam Munroe was always a dangerous individual," she said. "He tried to release the Virus many years ago, but how do I know if I should trust you or not? For all I know, you can rip my skull open now when we team up to find Faith. Besides ... I thought you'd have better things to do."

Gabriel fought hard to resist the temptation to laugh. "Then have Faith read my mind if you don't believe me," he gently smiled. "I know you need to see your goddaughter, Patricia. I've done my digging on my way here. Her parents gave her to you when she was barely hours old, I believe? But that wasn't the full story, was it? There's much more to it. If you know what I'm implying, then you need to find her as soon as possible and protect her from the truth. The truth can hurt her."

"Are you sure that you just want to be a good person? Isn't there anything you want out of this?"

"Actually, there is." Gabriel walked right up to Patricia, who had now lowered her gun. "You're my creator, but we both know that I just didn't appear out of thin air. The Company had no files about my real identity. Tell me, Patricia ... I had another life before I woke up as the monster that I was, right? I need to find Faith to protect her from her parents and also be a good person. But you could get my full co-operation if you let me come with you. Let's face it, you get Faith back as your goddaughter and you find out who I was." He raised an eyebrow. "Gabriel can't be my real name after all, can it?"

Patricia crossed her arms and also raised an eyebrow. "I suppose so. And I suppose that you did have a life before this all happened. I'll do this ... but only for Faith. So I expect no sudden attacks, all right? If you truly are trying to be a better person, then you'd control yourself."

"Oh, don't worry about me," he said. "I've managed to control my anger for the past four months. I think I'm tame enough by now."

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Phoenix Arizona
Small Cafe 12:00 PM

The bell ringed as Johnny entered the door with Lucy following, they were both left with only questions about what happened back in Nevada with Johnny wanting to know more about the woman who kissed his cheek and took to the skies like superman. The dark haired girl sat on the stool putting her arms on the counter while waiting patiently to be given food, Johnny looked at the menu seeing the different types of meals they served before looking at Lucy, "So what do you want?" Lucy smiled pointing at the number two on the menu which was a Cheeseburger and a Soda, the owner of the cafe approached the two while cleaning a cup of glass, ""So what will it be?" He asked, Johnny stood quiet for a minute knowing that he was flat broke, however Lucy expected a meal and Johnny didn't really want to disappoint her after they just started bonding, his plan was the more he gained her trust then maybe Lucy could tell him more about Faith Crest. "Give my daughter a cheese burger and a Soda, I'll just have a glass of water. Do not ask for any form of payment." Johnny said clearly, the owner stood quiet for a minute before turning around and doing what he was told, Lucy was amazed at what just happened and looked at the dark haired man, "How did you do that? Is that your ability...? Johnny made a smirk looking at Lucy, ""I more powers then you think." Lucy just stared at Johnny before the owner of the cafe set down a wrapped cheeseburger and a glass of soda on the counter in front of Lucy while also serving Johnny his water. "Will that be all?" Johnny pointed at the T.v while holding his glass of water, "Turn on the T.V and leave it on until I leave." The owner nodded grabbing the remote turning on the small T.V as the news broadcast channel appeared with big huge letters, -Breaking news! Bomb Exploded in Area 51!- before switching to a news reporter riding a helicopter while the Camera was filming the once Area 51 from a Bird's eye point of view.

Johnny couldn't believe what he was seeing, there was a huge creator hole as if a huge meteorite just crash and destroyed everything to oblivion. Lucy didn't really pay attention to the news, she was more focus on devouring her burger then focusing on some boring news broadcast. However, Johnny was speechless since they were just there, now they ended up here in Phoenix Arizona...someone wasn't telling him the whole story and Johnny was going to figure out the truth. "As you can see! There is nothing left of the once known secret Military Base Jon! The President has yet to comment of the event and the counts of death is still unknown! the camera man spotted something in the middle of the crater and pointed down at the helicopter for the news reporter to see, "Hey look you see that! There something in the middle of the crater! The new reporter looked down before spotting the said item, he then looked back at the camera excited while in his head saying "This story going is gold! Promotion here I come!"

"Jon it seems our camera man has spotted something in the middle of the crater, can we get a close up please? The camera man zoomed in more before being able to identify what it was, "Is that a...Is that a sword?" There was a sheathed sword standing up right with the symbol of the helix symbol on the handle, the sword Of Takezo Kensei, one of the five treasures that Anthony desired. Johnny stood up from his seat knowing that sword belonged to him, but Anthony told him that his sword was given to someone else, the dark haired man looked at Lucy putting his arm on her shoulder while she continued to eat, ""Stay here, I'll be right back." Lucy nodded as Johnny left the cafe, Lucy finished her burger as she wash it down with the remaining Soda she had left in her glass, out of pure boredom she looked at the T.v to see what was going on. "Who the hell is that?" Lucy mouth dropped seeing Johnny standing in the middle of the crater picking up the sheath sword before looking at the camera lifting his hand, suddenly the helicopter began to lose control and ended with the channel turning rainbow colors making that "Beeeeeeep" sound.

"Terrorists...they never learn." the owner said before hearing the bell ring as Johnny enter with the sword on his back, "Lucy we're leaving, lets go" Lucy nodded standing up from her seat before the owner of the cafe spoke, 'Your that guy from the news, your that terrorist! Johnny eye twitch before yelling out, "Everyone who saw that New broadcast forget the whole thing! You were all watching ESPN!" Everyone stood quiet looking at Johnny before going back to their business, Johnny turned around leaving the cafe with Lucy catching up.

"Hey wait where we going?" Johnny continued walking with a serious look on his face, "I'm going to find Faith Crest."

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Alex quickly left the club and jumped into his car.

"What did you get yourself into, Cassie?" he said to himself.

Cassie and Allison ran. They were getting tired and needed to hide somewhere to wait for Alex. The man wasnt chasing them anymore but they were still frightened. THey didnt know were their friends went or if they were okay.

THey decided to hide underneath a small bridge across from the skate park. They rested there.

"Where did your friends go?" asked Cassie.

"I dont know. Im gonna text them now to see if they're ok."

Allison texted them. They replied about 5 minutes later and said that they were in a gas station.

Cassie began to hold her head. She was getting migrains and was in pain.

"Are you ok?"

"My head hurst really bad."

Cassie dropped her hands and stared into space. She looked as if she was in a trance. Allison was getting scared.

"What's wrong." She shook Cassie but she didnt move.

Suddenly Cassie moved.

"Alex is almost here. Let's go on top the bridge."

"How you know?"

"I dont know. I just do."

Jason pointed the gun around the house. No one was there. His friend, Adam, began to put things in a bag.

"Jason go upstairs and see if anything good is up there."

"I got you."

Jason ran upstairs.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"Jason go upstairs and see if anything good is up there."

"I got you."

Kaiser heard the two thieves say. I suppose I can pick off the one named Jason first, then come back for the other.

Kaiser melted back into the shadows, coming out near Jason upstairs. "Well well, I wonder who we have here?" He said to the boy, while staying out of sight. He sank back into the shadows, reappearing across the room but still out of sight. "It seems like a pathetic thief, now doesn't it?" He said, sinking back into the shadows, he reappeared in another location. "Whatever shall we do?" He said. He was now growing weary of taunting the boy and appeared in front of him, materializing out of the shadows in plain sight.

"There's only one thing to do...it's not really my place but, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to stop you, okay Jason? Nothing personal, not even my job to do this, I'm just bored. But you're still gonna die if you don't put all the stuff you took back, got it?" He formed a ball of shadow in his hand, waiting for Jason's answer. This night already looked interesting.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Jason wathced as the man that was taunting him formed a kind of orb in his hands.

What the hell is that?! he thought. I've never seen anything like it.

Jason pointed his gun at the man in fear.

"I'll shoot." he said.

Alex drove around looking for Cassie. He was coming upon a bridge when he saw two figures come frim under it. He wasnt sure what they were but when he got closer to it he could see that it was Cassie and a friend. He stopped and opened the door for them as they got in. He drove off.

"Are you two ok.?"

"Yeah. The man stopped chasing us."

"What happened?"

"I;ll tell you later. Right now I just want to get back to the school."

Alex sped up.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"I'll shoot." he said.

"Oh really? I would like to see you try to kill me." Kaiser said. He noticed Jason looking at him strangely. "Oh, this? I'm quite sure you don't need to know what this is. So why not just put down the gun and leave? I'm quite sure that you can tell that trying to kill me will result in your own death." Kaiser glared at Jason. "I hope you realise that death by my hand will be worse then everything you've experienced in life." Kaiser said, it may have been a bit of an
Exaggeration but it was still true that Kaiser could infict massive pain on him.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Jason did not fear death. He didnt fear anything. Whatever this guy could do to him didnt really matter. Nothing matter. It was obvious that this guy didnt live here, so why was he trying to stop them.

Noise could be heard. Jason's friend was running up the stairs. He walked into the room and saw Jason and the other guy.

"What!" said Adam.

Adam looked confused.

"This guy is strange. He does some type of magic trick to try and scare me." said Jason.

"So he's like you."

Jason gave the man an evil smile.

"Yeah, but he's a little different. I guess I'm not the only special person on this planet.....I thought I was the only one."

Adam snatched the gun from Jason's hand and kept it pointed at the man.

"Why dont you show him your magic trick." Adam laughed.

Jason closed his eyes. A strange sound started to come from his body. It sounded like cracking as if someone was breaking a lot of sticks at once.

Adam looked at Jason's arm. It looked as if something was crawling in his skin. Jason held both of his arms towards the guy. Suddenly something white could be seen coming from the palm of both his hands. It pierced through his hands to the length of about two feet until it stopped.

It was bone. Bone had came from Jason's hands. The end was sharp, sharp enough to cut through skin. Which was what Jason had intend to do to the guy.

Jason opened his eyes and looked at the man.

"You're not the only special person here....and this isnt even all I can do."

Alex dropped Allison off at her house. He headed for the school. They only had two more days of their school break left and Alex and Cassie both needed to catch up on homework. It was a quiet ride. Alex didnt like quiet so he started a conversation.

"So how you been?"

Cassie was half asleep.

"I've been good. What about you?"

"I've been so-so. Hey, you know it's been awhile since we hung out together."

"Yep, the last time was when we graduated high school at the graduation party."

"You remember that?!"

"Yeah it hard to forget when you're the only sobber person there and every boy tries to have sex with you because their drunk."

Alex felt strange.

"I think I was drunk a little."

"You was." she said quickly.

They stopped talking. Alex felt bad. He couldnt remember anything about that party but more importantly he didnt want to leave Cassie with that impression of him. They rarely saw eachother on campus and he missed talking to her. He looked over to Cassie and saw that she was sleep.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"You're not the only special person here....and this isnt even all I can do."

Jason said as bones protruded from his hands. "Whoa...might wanna get that checked out...Nah, just kidding, I know you're advanced compared to the average human! But...your little magic trick...that's really all it is. Pathetic." Kaiser said as he melded into the shadows, reappearing behind Adam and making a knife from the nearby shadows. "Drop the gun and get rid of those bones...if you don't fear death I'lljust have to make your life living hell." Kaiser inched the Blade closer to Adam's throat.

Wicked

absurdiam
Christopher Timmins
London, England.

Chris finds it easier sometimes to just ignore the pull of his powers. The undying feeling he gets when he feels it but the magnificent rush of power he gets after he helps someone. Sometimes he wished he was special and other times he just wanted to be normal. It's good at the moment because he doesn't know that he has powers. His power isn't something that you can see, it's something that you feel. Chris is always in the face of danger, it's always been around him, that's the reason he helps people. And that's the reason he has his amazing ability of being able to sense danger.

12:00am

Who catches a train at this time of the morning? Chris thought to himself, looking impatiently at his wristwatch. There was himself and another little girl, he didn't notice it until now that the little girl was by herself. Before he had anytime to address the issue, they were both boarding the train together.

Half an hour past, and Chris had deprived himself of any social contact all day, that he finally gave in and talked to the girl that looked about 12, "Hello, what's your name?"

"Hello," she started, Chris thought that he was scaring her, so turned his head away from the girl. They didn't speak until the whole train came to a stop. The doors opened, and the little girl stood up. That's when the rush came, something bad was going to happen. He didn't know what but he knew it was about to happen and to that little girl. He looked around, she was getting off at this stop and Chris wasn't. Should she be stopped? Am I just being stupid again? What if? Questions like that ran through his head once again. This time, he saw no threat and abandoned the thought.

The little girl stopped at the door, "My name is Nala." A smile crept from both their faces.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Cassie jumped. She had awoken to a sudden stop. Alex stopped because of stop light. Alex stared at her.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yeah. I just got scared for some reason."

Cassie looked at the car's clock. It was 1:30 am. Something about that time stuck out to her. They sat there waiting for the light to turn green. It did and they drove off. THe clock said 1:33. As Alex crossed the intersection a big truck came speeding towards then.

THe sound of the truck trying to stop was all that could be heard. Alex's eyes widened as the truck came closer. Cassie wanted to scream but nothing could come out. Just as the truck was about to hit Cassie's side of the car a bright light covered everything. Nothing could be seen.

Cassie jumped from her seat. Alex was still driving.

"Are you ok."

Cassie was taking deep breathes. SHe looked around. She could see a stop light ahead. She looked down at the clock as it turned to 1:29 am. She had a confused look on her face.

"Your clock is wrong" she said pointing at it. "It was just 1:33."

"No, my clock is right. It has the same time as my cell phone." he said looking at it and then quickly back at the road. He stopped as the light turned red.

Cassie was getting a strange feeling of deja vu. She shook her head. She looked out the window but no trucks were coming.

"What's wrong with me?" she asked herself.

"What you say?"

"Oh, nothing."

Alex started to drive as the light turned green. Cassie looked at the clock. 1:32. She could see lights coming. She bent down and pushed on the brakes with her hands. The big truck zoomed by in front of them. Alex looked over at Cassie.

"Wow, you saved us."

"I saw him run the red light."

"Huh!"

Alex and Cassie stared at eachother.

Adam dropped the gun. He could feel the knife up to his throat.

"You can't make my life a living hell."

He started to walk closer to them.

"I've been living my life in hell from the day my mother became pregnant with me."

Adam began to sweat. He was scared.

"Jason..man. Kill him before he kills me." his voice was trembling.

Jason kept walking closer until he was in Adam's face. He looked past Adam at the man.

"Kill him....if you think that it'll help the situation. Hundreds of people die everyday. Death is natural. If he dies I'll still be alive."
Adam looked at Jason.

"What the fuck do you mean kill me. You kill him before he kills me."

Jason didt think that the guy would kill Adam. If he wanted to he would've already cut his throat but it didnt bother him he Adam lived or not.

If this guy kills Adam it'll make my job easier. The Boss wanted me to kill him after we was done here anyway. he thought.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"I've been living my life in hell from the day my mother became pregnant with me."

"Cheery fellow aren't we?" Kaiser asked.

"Jason..man. Kill him before he kills me." The other man said.

"I wouldn't." Kaiser said to Jason.

"Kill him....if you think that it'll help the situation. Hundreds of people die everyday. Death is natural. If he dies I'll still be alive."

"Well then, you seem to like your friend over here." Kaiser said to Jason.

"What the fuck do you mean kill me. You kill him before he kills me." Adam said.

"Hmm...it seems your friend here doesn't care about you in the least. I'll let you go, as long as you put back the stuff you stole. But as for this freak, He's got to die." Kaiser said, stepping back from Jason. "You might want to be wary of this guy if you ever meet him again." Kaiser said, stepping towards Jason. He formed a ball of shadows in his hand. "Die monster." He let the ball fly, aimed directly for Jason.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
They were still about an hour from their school. It was late about 2 am. No one said a word. Alex was thinking about what Cassie said. He couldnt understand what she meant when she said that she knew they were gonna get it. He just thought she had good reaction time.

Cassie was tired but afraid to go back to sleep. She didnt know if what she had was a hunch or something else.

"I'm tired and I can tell you are too."

Alex got off at the next exit.

"I'm just gonna buy us two hotel rooms and we can leave in the morning."

He pulled over to the closest hotel. It was nice. It didnt look old or banged up. Alex got out the car. Cassie opened her door as he was about to walk in.

"Just get one room. You dont have to waste money on a second room."

Alex looked confused. He smiled and walked in. He came out some time later, got in the car, and parked.

They walked into the hotel and in the elevator to their room. Both were still silent thinking about what happened earlier.

They went into the room. It had two beds in it.

"I got a two bed room. You know...I didnt expect us to sleep in the same bed and I didnt want to sleep on the floor."

Cassie laughed and walked in. She laid on the bed. For some reason she didnt feel scared to fall asleep. Alex laid in the other bed.

"Good night. I'm goin to sleep."

"Good night." she said as she stared at Alex strip down to his boxers and get under the sheets. Alex didnt know that she was looking. Cassie's face turned red as she smiled to herself.

As Alex went to sleep Cassie took off her pants as her shirt was long enough to cover her body up.

Adam ran out the room dropping everything he had stolen out of his pockets.

Jason watched as the orb flew towards him.

I can survive it he thought.

THe orb hit Jason in the chest causing him to fly back and out a window. The glass shattered as Jason feel two stories to the concrete ground below. Adam ran out the house. He looked as Jason's body made a loud thump as it hit the ground.

Jason leand up. He had glass stuck in his spine and arm. His ankle bone could be seen coming out the skin.

"Ouch. That kinda hurt."

Jason closed his eyes agian. The glass started to slowly move out of his body. His spine bone pushed the galss in his back out and could be seen then it quickly went back into place. His ankle bone slowly retracted back into its spot, making cracking noises. All the glass in his arm fell out. All his scares healed.

Alex stood up. He looked up at the broken window. Then at Adam, who had watched everything.

"I really am sorry about this Adam, but I'm just following orders."

Adam looked scared. He started to run.

Jason held out his hand towards Adam as a sharp bone flew from his palm and struck Adam in his spine. Adam fell to the ground.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Kaiser appeared outside. "Hmm?" He said as he saw Adam fall to the ground, likely dead. "Well, this is a bit of a gruesome sight." Kaiser said. "I really am sorry about this Adam, but I'm just following orders." Jason said. "Orders you say? Well, I for one am ordering you to go to hell." Kaiser said as he threw another ball at Jason and picked up Adam. "If you're not dead yet I might as well take you to a hospital. And if you are dead you'll be easier for the coroner to find." Kaiser said to the now immobile and likely dead Adam. He dissapeared into the darkness, reappearing in front of a hospital. He set Adam down on the ground near the door. "Hope you get noticed, but I'm not going to stick around."

Kaiser merged with the shadows yet again. This time coming out near a bridge a few miles away. He sat down in the shadows nearby. "Hope he makes it. If not I suppose it's not my business. But who knows, maybe he was going to be killed by that Jason guy anyways and all I did was give him a very slim chance. I suppose it doesn't matter though. Why did I even bother going there? Hmm...." Kaiser said to himself, lost in thought. That Jason...who is he supposed to be working for, and why does he have such similair abilities...Kaiser knew Adam was very likely going to die, and even if he survived he'd probably be paralyzed...But although he knew hope was always pointless Kaiser still hoped for this guy...

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Jason watched as the guy appeared from a shadow beside Adam's body.

"Orders you say? Well, I for one am ordering you to go to hell." said the guy as he threw another ball at Jason and picked up Adam.

Jason concentrated. He remebered how hard the orb hit him last time. The marrow in his bones became harder causing the bones to be stronger. The orb hit Jason in the chest again but this time he just barely moved. The shirt Jason had on looked like trash now that he feel from a window and it was shot twice by shadow orb thingys.

A hole in the shirt lead to his skin which had a burn from the orb on it. Jason looked at his chest as it healed.

Jason looked back up to see that that guy had left agian.

"He left." Jason looked around.

"He didnt tell me that there was another person with abilities."

Jason looked at his watch. It was 3 am.

"I have school work to do in two days."

Sirens could be heard.

All that noise...someone must have called the cops.

Jason ran away.

Cassie sat in her bed watching tv. She had it one mute because she didnt want the noise to wake up Alex. She sat there staring at it. Still wondering about last night. It wasnt very strange to her. She had had deja vu before. But this time it was different. She rubbed her head. It was hurting agian. She got out of bed and went into the bathroom. She filled a little cup up with water and took an advil from her purse. She swallowed and then looked at herself in the mirror.

"What is wrong with me?"

SHe stared at herself and then went into a trance. She stayed in it for about a minute or two then she started to breathe hard. She looked scared.

"What just happened?"

She ran into the room and say Alex putting on clothes.

"Where are you going.?" shae said strangly.

Alex put on his shirt. He was rubbing his head.

"Im going to get us some breakfast and some stuff for my headache. I'll be back."

Cassie paniced.

"No dont go. Im not hungry."

ALex looked at her face. He could tell that she was worried about something. This bothered him.

"Why not?"

"I just dont want you to leave. I got some advil for your headache." She went in the bathroom and got the bottle of advil.

Cassie could tell that Alex was thinking that she was crazy. Maybe Im just imagining things. she thought. She quickly changed her facail expression.

"Um...forget what I said. Just bring me back some cheesey tots for breakfast." She tossed the advil to Alex.

"ok."

Alex opened the bottle and took some advil out of it and began to walk out then turned back around.

"How did you know I was going to Burger King? I never told you."

Cassie blushed. She didnt know what to say. She didnt excatly know how she knew.

"Um...I guessed."

Cassie was nervous.

"Um.....If you drive..um.....drive slow."

Alex nodded.

"Oh and um.....if you walk dont go down Main St. Take East St. that will be safer."

Alex laughed.

"I get it, I'll be carefull. Dont let last night scare you for life."

Alex went in the bathroom to fill a cup with water. It felt as if his head was throbbing. He was feeling as if he didnt have the enegy to go get some food. He put the pills in the water and swallowed.

"Ahhh!" Alex said while falling to the floor.

Cassie ran in and saw him on the ground holding his head.

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Gabriel & Patricia Musso
Edinburgh, Scotland​

They were going back to the point when their stories began. Patricia Musso exhaled, as she looked upon the Scottish part of the Company. There were many Companies scattered across the world, at least seven to her knowledge - Texas, New York, Alaska, Tokyo, Madrid, Berlin and here, in Edinburgh. Remaining loyal to the Company for over twenty years enabled her to know how they worked, know their methods and practically everything about them. Patricia cocked her head to the right and noticed Gabriel was glancing furiously at the facility below the cliff they were both standing upon. The Scottish Company was sat there on the ground, surrounded by the forest. Both had come here to take them down, considering it was the weakest one of the seven.

"So how are we going to go about this then?" Gabriel asked.

"Well, we can't go in all guns blazing now, can we?" remarked Patricia.

"You say it like it's easy," he replied, smiling curtly.

"It won't be easy," she emphasised. "That's why we need to be careful. Anyone here would recognise you, but ... they'll be afraid of you at the same time. After all the damage you caused here almost a year ago, you cost them thousands of pounds to repair the building. And you're lucky I'm here, Gabriel. We have to destroy these facilities before something bad happens."

Gabriel rolled his eyes as if annihilating them was nothing. "Please. Spare me the drama, Patricia. I'm doing this, so that no one has to suffer under their hand again. Imagine what they'd do if they got their hands on Faith ... oh, I almost forgot. They already got her DNA and created me." He looked at her again. "But that's not important right now. What is important is the fact that they're able to do all of this. Tell me again how they came together."

Patricia glanced at Gabriel darkly. "It was Faith's biological parents. Evolution was already happening all around us. There was chaos on the streets in England over thirty years ago. The papers covered this up with football hooligans, but it was a lie. All of it ... they were lies, Gabriel. Posthumans were going out of control with their newfound abilities. Dozens, hundreds, possibly thousands died. It was no coincidence that Vance Crest and Catherine Browne met each other that day. They clung to each other in hope that there was a solution to this. But a solution, there was. They decided to create an organisation to combat the growing threat. They would control people like themselves - posthumans - and detain them if they had to. 'Save the World' was their motto. Look where it got them."

"I have a feeling you're not telling me everything," Gabriel noted. "But I guess I don't need to know all the facts and figures right now, do I?" He raised an eyebrow and closed his eyes, now focusing on his telepathic abilities to see who was at the doors. "There're two security guards and a receptionist. People keep walking by, but they're no threat. I can persuade the receptionist that we're two very important people sent from Odessa to investigate a matter with much concern. Or even better, I can make people think we're not there."

"Make them think we're not there? What makes you think you're capable of such power, Gabriel? You can persuade them, but not all of them. Not even Faith managed to accomplish that yet. Some of them could have psychic training for extra security issues."

"So Plan A, which was busting in, is out of the question. Plan B, making us being invisible to them all, isn't possible. Then we go for Plan C - the persuasion technique. Patricia Musso, I really hope you know what you're doing. If I lose control in there ..."

"You won't lose control. Trust me, I've had over twenty years experience with posthumans and I'm probably your best bet right now. You can trust me, but it still makes me wonder if I can trust you or not."

"Haven't we been through this? The truth is going to hurt Faith and she won't be able to handle it. Vance and Catherine have to be stopped from seeing their daughter. If they see her, they could persuade her to join their side. And I don't want to see my ... sister ... be swayed on to the wrong side. I went mad because of my abilities. I wouldn't like to see her do the same."

Patricia was impressed with Gabriel's overprotective nature. "Very nicely put. Let's go and destroy us a Company facility."

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
[FONT=&quot]Cyrus Chambers[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot][Age: 19][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot][Location: Baltimore, Maryland][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Cyrus yawned as he walked through streets. It was fast approaching midnight and he’d yet to find him. However he was close and he could feel it, almost hear it. If he could give what he was feeling a sound it would most certainly be a siren as it was both beautiful but loud and the closer he got to it the more the sound increased. Cyrus looked back down at his watch again. It was 12:01 now. It was already extraordinarily late and although he wanted to sleep he felt like a zombie chasing after food. The one with the power, was closer than ever and he could almost taste victory at hand. Slowly Cyrus rubbed his eyes with one hand as he glanced over at the surroundings before him. He now stood at a bridge. It wasn’t extraordinarily big but it was still rather nice looking. Glancing from side to side he could feel the person in the area but he couldn’t see him. Slowly Cyrus cracked his neck from side to side as his appearance molded and took shape anew. Cyrus gazed down at his hands they were smaller and dainty and now instead of pants he wore a skirt. Smiling he could feel his transformation complete itself as he shook his long brown hair and vanished into thin air.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back