• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey all members of KHI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

^Enough commenting for you Victor. Three posts on one page is more than necessary.

In answer to the question: good.

The changes have been things that are popular with the majority, and he's not as lame as monkeybutt, so won't tolerate the annoying members and the annoying things they do (hopefully).
I had nothing against monkeybutt, in fact I had respect for him. Anyhow change is good.

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Yes that is true and that 25 character rule was hell, so i really thank Silh for making that go away so in my eyes he is do ing a great job so far.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Silh's doing an excellent job so far. I enjoy the fact that he got rid of 25 char rule, word filtering of saying fuck and other words, and re-organized the threads and sections.

He clearly knows what he's doing. So much better than when Jeel was the one doing the shit.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

justasplannedbt0.jpg

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
He's doing well so far. I liked how he got rid of the 25 character rule, but I would have preferred if the word filters were still in place. Also, I miss MB, but I'm sure Silh will prove to be a great replacement.

T

Tyler Durden

I swear, every time I see 'MB' I think Manchester Black, not monkeybutt.

There's your minority

Back