• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Politics Hey Americans...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
What's the news on other criminal prosecution against Trump? And wouldn't a conviction on that front also bar him from running again?
There's the State of New York case, concerning his tax files I believe. That's still pending. I wouldn't be surprised if that can be a token used against him, never mind the plethora of unknown charges we don't know of.

I wouldn't be surprised that this is the Democrats' Plan B: charge Trump in a lot of states.

The only way Republicans would have convicted is if there was a secret ballot.
I feel like this would have swayed more Senators.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Isn't there a new charge against Trump because of the Capitol incident brought forth by a democratic member of the house as well?

In the German news they are now speaking about "open war" starting between Trump and McConnell but what exactly does that bring to the table?
They're both crooks and selfish damaging influences so I guess the best outcome would be if they "destroy" each other.

Ted Cruz is also doing bonafide in polishing his image by making a trip to Mexico while his own state is drowning in snow and ice. :LOL:
But who knows, maybe he just wants to buy lots of spicy sauce to melt it all away?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
In the German news they are now speaking about "open war" starting between Trump and McConnell but what exactly does that bring to the table?
They're both crooks and selfish damaging influences so I guess the best outcome would be if they "destroy" each other.
Best case from what I understand is that this would lead to the republican party splitting. Which would be a nice way to shed the q-anon crazy type. Though I'm a but worried how loyal the vocal republican voting base seems to be to Trump. Republicans that did what most would consider to be the right thing, are being harassed and are likely to lose their seat upon the next election.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
It's just Trump being Trump. McConnell bowed for him and Trump basically slapped him. This is what happens when you "wanna be with God and Devil" at the same time. McConnell condemned Trump's attempted Insurrection, but then was okay with not charging him.

Ted Cruz is also doing bonafide in polishing his image by making a trip to Mexico while his own state is drowning in snow and ice. :LOL:
I've always said that Ted Cruz is worse than Trump. His excuse? "The girls wanted to go to Cancun for the weekend and he was only going to leave them there, not stay". Then he flipflopped and said he had plans of staying.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
So...

From this: "The Senate minority leader previously said "that President Trump is practically and morally responsible" for last month's deadly rioting at the Capitol"

To this: "The Senate minority leader, 79, told Bret Baier Thursday on Baier's Fox News Special Report that he would "absolutely" support Trump, 74, should he be named the Republican nominee during the next presidential election."

Republicans are so drowned in power that they don't care if they sacrifice the Republic in lieu of perpetual power. They talk so much shit about the Chinese Communist Party, that they're basically acting as it.

And the only way this guy is leaving is if he quits. His home State, Kentucky, is Red as fuck. The Democrats' contender for him lost by about 400,000 votes (19%).

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Please Biden, get your freakin' act together or we are doomed.
Like, you thought Trump and his goons ripped apart the country last time?
Well now they know no one will hold them accountable for anything ever. They can do anything they want. Trump could even convince these people to eliminate term limits and keep him in power forever.

You think I'm exaggerating, but I'm really not.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I'm sure various Prosecutors from various States are more than ready to kill trump off in court and inhabilitate him with pending litigations.
How often do people of his wealth actually have to suffer consequences? I hope he does get held accountable, but I wont hold my breath.
I feel, even if he does, he'll just be seen as a martyr and his followers will support his kids.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Now the right is doing everything it can to find something to argue about The newest focus is on Dr. Suess books of all things, since some of them are going out of publication because of behind-the-times worldview. But oh god, cancel culture!

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Now the right is doing everything it can to find something to argue about The newest focus is on Dr. Suess books of all things, since some of them are going out of publication because of behind-the-times worldview. But oh god, cancel culture!
Don't forget how they got upset that Potato Head might be non-gendered. Like it's a potato... who cares?

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
That's the thing, it's not neccessarily even going non-genedered. It's just a brand name adjustment since they have more than just "Mr. Potatohead" in their line up.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I mean, it's not even remotely cancel culture. Nobody asked to pull the books, the estate decided to do so themselves. They're deliberately misrepresenting what's actually happening because it's the only way they have left to "prove" their points. (Again)

Back