• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey everyone! (I'm new!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasingdusk

Hi, my name is Mimi. (Actually that's my nickname!) And well, I'm a fifteen year old who happens to love Kingdom Hearts! (Lol, I hope there are other highschoolers on this board!)
I have not beaten Kingdom Hearts yet....and the reason is because yesterday I accidently saved a new game over a game that I had gotten really far on. So, now I have to start all over again!!! ugghhh!

*takes deep breath*

Anywho....I'm looking forward to posting more on this board. :D

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Welcome to the forums. Don't spam, follow the rules. When makin a topic make sure you have alot of info, some people will go nuts if people don't have any info to suport what they say. Oh and hope ya have fun here :D

Wow that has to suck. Well at least you already know what to do.

darkweilder

yeah that sux it happened to me with ffx-2......*twitches*......yeah this forum is really fun learn to love it....if you don't leave........j/k.......well just pm me if you need anything especially if you need help with kh.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Ola senior Newbie!!

hi there new person. Have a great time, post a lot, dont piss off the mods, love KH, and dont forget my saying, DPSS

Dont
Spam

DPSS never fails. so before oyu press the post button, think if you couldve possibly posted any spam. So remeber DPSS and the other rules, and you should be fine!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back