• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hey everyone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris2k

if you had a choose in the making of kh2 what celebrities voices would you use for charicture and why just wondering

~NGD OMEGA~

I don't really know, but I KNOW I would not have Brittney Spears as Namine. She strikes me as more of a... well... her voice should at least be similar to Kairi's, and that is all I have to say. Also BHK... I'd like to say a younger version of Ben Afleck, because he strikes me as kind of a strong silent type... but that is just me...

KeybladeShadow88

well I would keep, soras, rikus, and kiaris, but I would throw in the guy who does vash the stampeds brother when they were younger ( he also did tys voice in the original didgimon ), and I would want like britney spears, or paris hilton to do namine, just cause I think it would be funny, that insult comic dog, o, and I want BHKs voice to be deep, so like sean connery or someone like that for him

Dark Fire

Sora, riku, kairi and anyother from the orginal should have the same, Namine would be... um... not britney and NOOO to paris hilton it will take a week to get her to remember 1 line... maybe but i think mischa bartin (marissa from the OC) and BHK um.... i reakon someone not to deep... i can't think of anyone but maybe someone between the ages of 16 and 21

RikuOfDarkness

I'm not a fan of celebrity voices, although David Borenaz for Leon was brilliant.

I don't see BHK as having a deep voice at all, I imagine it will be similar to Sora's.

What about Axel? I dunno who, but I think an eccentric voice, perhaps a Gary Oldman?

KhRiku1337

how you doing?

and surtenly no celeb for voice actors like spears of hilton

Last edited:

~NGD OMEGA~

Watch out, if some noob haters see your posts, they will tear you appart, and Mods will get you in trouble. Quick, click on edit and change them! My good advice to you.

Anyway, I see BHK as a deep voice, but not too deep. I think the one who plays Kairi should also do namie, to have another connection between them, but that is just me.

A

Audo

NGD there is no connection between Kairi and Naminé except that Naminé replaced Kairi in Sora's Memories. kbmaster mady moore talk areith (spelling?) and shes a pop star. I think Naminé should be played by Hilary Duff or jennifer Aniston (click on the link in my sig to see what Naminé would sound like with jen's voice). Every Voice over in this game is a celeb/famous in a way. Except the voices of the Organization in CoM. Well i guess they were since they were the creators. Im still thinking anout BHK but i too think he should have a slightly deep voice.
EDIT: my sig has changed so i dont have the link for the jen video but if you want to see it PM and i'll give you the link.

Last edited:

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Riku-Keyblade said:
NGD there is no connection between Kairi and Naminé except that Naminé replaced Kairi in Sora's Memories. kbmaster mady moore talk areith (spelling?) and shes a pop star. I think Naminé should be played by Hilary Duff or jennifer Aniston (click on the link in my sig to see what Naminé would sound like with jen's voice). Every Voice over in this game is a celeb/famous in a way. Except the voices of the Organization in CoM. Well i guess they were since they were the creators. Im still thinking anout BHK but i too think he should have a slightly deep voice.

I realize that a pop star made the voice for Aerith, but I was saying that I hope that Sora, Kairi, and Riku's voice were the same. I know Sora's and Riku's voices won't change, but I don't know about Kairi's voice.

~NGD OMEGA~

Hey, Namine has some relation to Kairi, there was more to Kairi's shadow than just the actual replacing, Namine is in one way shape or form connected to Kairi. It was not just a general comment about the replacing of memories. They are connected, and the proof is valid.

libreg

wouldn't it be funny if bhk's voice was done by david hayter? he's that guy that did solid snake's voice in metal gear solid. David hayters voice is way to serious and deep for bhk lol. I want bhk to have a light voice like sora's. I dont know why all you guys/gals like deep voices for bhk (of course you can like whatever you want Im not stopping you)

A

Audo

NGD whats your theory that Kairi and Naminé are connected. Cuz they are not eachothers shells or stuff like that.

A

Audo

Thats exaclt what i told NGD and he/she said that there were more connections...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back