• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey guys did you notice...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden

Hey guys did you notice that in the mulan pics sora seems to have a lot of HP/MP does that mean you can play a world over only more difficult, or does it mean you can transfer over your save data and level from KH1?

TruChaos

No they already said you cant transfer your old data from KH2. I think they said you could do a world over and it would be harder or something like that

Sirocco

Possibly because Square maxed out their levels before making the trailers. That basicly also tells us why Sora is so strong with the Kingdom Key.

TacoSauce

Miss Sephiroth said:
Maybe it's somthing like in KH1 when Ya beat Riku at Hollow Bastion ...
More heartless ??
Maybe ?

Might be, then it could be something like what happened to traverse town, i.e. got infested with more numskulls... erm I meant heartless. Of course this is all a maybe thing...

TacoSauce

shadow_kairi said:
Yea thats all true but isnt "Mulan land" the second last world? So like wouldnt he be really strong then??
P.S. Im just guessing^^;;

Well, according to the translated interview, Mulan's world is the first visited. But of course it doesn't mean you can't visit it again... I think...

Paopu_Fruit13

whoo i can't wait for Mulan world =D!it'll probably just be like on kh1 where the world is easy after you beat it so if you do it over again..it's still easy.

keybladehitokiri

Website
www.everonward.tk
I'm amazed by some of these aircombos its amazing with what you can do, and the speed of the new gummi ship was awesome, I cannot wait to get my hands on this game.

chris2k

ok this is what i thought about the hp thing ok i think thazt the hp gauge never grows it will alway be that size but when you get more hp the rate at which the bar fall is slower

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
chris2k said:
ok this is what i thought about the hp thing ok i think thazt the hp gauge never grows it will alway be that size but when you get more hp the rate at which the bar fall is slower

exactly what i think. its vitality, btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back