• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hey i was wondering about worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dante647

can i skip atalantica and go straight to hollow bastion because they r the only levels i have left to complete or do i have to complete atalantica before i can move on to hollow bastion and wat level should i b wen i go to hollow bastion

Gram

Banned
Awards
ive skipped atlantica, but you have to finish monstro, halloween town, and neverland to skip atlantica.

Gram

Banned
Awards
well then you should be able to fly to hollow bastion then.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
ive skipped atlantica, but you have to finish monstro, halloween town, and neverland to skip atlantica.
this, you could also skip Halloween Town instead (not sure about monstro)

It took me about 5 playthrougs before I found out that you actually could beat the big Ursula lol

dante647

yea im in hollow bastion now wat level should i be im like lvl 30 something atm i think

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Why would you want to? It was enjoyable in KH1...with the Ursula boss battles and naked Sora and stuff. ;~;

HiByeYou987

Because it changes the battle dynamic, the closest thing to a dodge move is obtained at the end, and it tends to be tedious and annoying.

Last edited:

dante647

im only skipping atalantica coz i couldnt b bothered trying to find the dolphin to get to ursala and i want oblivion

LAMEXICH

yea im in hollow bastion now wat level should i be im like lvl 30 something atm i think

i beat it easily as a lvl 40.... but it was my 3rd playthrough... if its your first rikunortll give u some trouble not to mention maleficent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back