• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey...I'm Back.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solidsocom

I'm no noob. I left here like in October of 2005. I haven't seen my old friends in a long time. I know my sig still says BHK and I don't know if you guys can still see the COM characters but o well. I am glad to be back.

I also want to ask a question: If you pre-order, will you get ahead of time? I think they just reserve it but I just want to know. Comes out on a Tuesday which is bad because I can't do crap if it is a school night. I don't know. I want to play it like 12:00 AM, March/28/06 in the morning. Can't wait.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
......welcome back, and I dont know about getting it earlier if u reserve, I hope it does......

Solidsocom

Meh...I would like the pre-orders to come on a Saturday and then I will play 24....not really 7 but like 2 is more like then it would be 5/5. Yeah

O yeah...If muffinman is still around....hey

innerlight

Yeah if you preorder it you will get it that day, but sadly not before, but you have to watch where you get it so you dont get it way after, but since of school it might be fine with you

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
>.<' ...when you left the forums I just became a member!

p.s the muffinman still comes to the forums..but hardly! >.>

The M.C.

JTTW
do you get it exactly on the 28th if you order it on the site, or do you have to pay the price of it being shipped quicker? please answer, im desperate to preorder it

Last edited:

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
meh..just reserve it...the only thing you have to do is walk to your game store and pick it up in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back