• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hey....is this...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownEnigma

""""Our most precious memories lie deep in our hearts, out of reach. you just have to search""""

is tht from this game???? and if so like what part was it? i gotta kno soon lol

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
if im right that what donald goofy or jimmy said not sure i dont even think thats in the game

Destinywind

Namine said that at the end of COM i think. But it was Namine for sure. She could change Sora's memories, but they were never gone.

ffkh

it IS in the game
who said it?
i dunno but my guess is namine
and the theme of that sentence makes me think of COM

UnknownEnigma

ok i sorta skimmed through the script of it but couldnt find it anywhere towards the ending...i also sorta get the feeling aerith (sp?) said it in traverse town but dont know its just my freind sent it to me and i immediatly knew it was from kh i just didnt know if CoM or KHII, so yeah imma keep looking....

Joy

Bronze Member
Axel: Well, I don't know. You'll just have to give some more thought to who's
most important to you. Our most precious memories lie deep in our hearts,
out of reach. But you can find yours, Sora.

It was Axel. In the beginning of the game. Right after sora gets the traverse town card. Checked it on gamefaq's game script. CTRL+F

KingMickey06

check every kh script then.... press ctrl f and type in the sentence your looking for.

edit: oops nvm...time already said it...lol

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
btr9095 said:
i kinda wish sora remembered namine himself.
That would've made the game more interesting, and Namine would've been in more scenes. Sora and the others never got to thank her for restoring thier memories.

White_Feather

no its from halloween town when the professor explains his memory potion to Sora and the gang and he says that true memories is something buried deep within hearts

i've been playing again at the moment....so yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back