• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hey!!! it CAN be a possibility

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marluxia101

i posted that kh2 beggining/ my last theory blah blah..., but i just want to clear things out for everyone who read it. (especially muffinman)

some say i don't have facts and there clearly is no evidence that suggsts my idea. well, for ur info, i based them all from screenshots, trailers ive seen and the dialouges they had. maybe not everything there was factual, but some things in my work CAN possibly be true. and look!, its just my opinion and if its wrong to say anyones opinion they i have nothing to say.

bhk and diz talking in castle oblivion was fact and the organizations plans about kingdom hearts were true too. even bhk joining the order is possible to happen, judging from the deep dive trailer which proves so. the only things i made up there was what the beggining would look like and the confrontation in hollow bastion with the enigmatic man. but that was for completing my idea of the game's storyline and how will it progress.

and finally, for those who said its fan fiction, maybe ur right, but is the title important? man!!!, its a fu*k*n idea from someone whose itchin to play the sequel and can't help themselves doing their own thing for the game. so, muffinfan....sorry for letting u down wid my work, but F.U. for flamin my innocent work. ba*t*rd.....

ps. go ahead and flame me more for posting this thing in the wrong place.....

Heartless1990

:yawn:

Posts no one cares about bores me -_-

BTW, I gotta say, even though I don't know him personally, TheMuffinMan is an awesome dude (not trying to be sarcastic here o.o). If he flames you, it means he's just showing his "appreciation" in a weird...way...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Deep dive was a consept video which means that BHK joining the Organization isn't written in stone.

You failed to mention that BHK attacked both Diz, and Axel. Where was the "I won't let you see Sora" scene? or the "They must not know opur plan's, Ansem" scene?

You failed to mention obvious plot points such as these, no theorization of what the hell Diz is doing, how Riku got a blindfold apparently, what's goin on with the world from Deep Dive, steam boat willie, disney caslte, all this crap...

Esentially what you wrote was

BHK had an awakening, he used his keyblade to win the tournament, he was mysteriously transported to castle oblivion, Diz told him to kill the 13th Order, he says no, then joins the Order and turns evil, SOra wakes up, goes on fun adventures, goes to Hollow Bastion, fights BHK, BHK sees the error of his ways, they both team up to kill EM....

Secret ending: Really random retarded crap

Fan fiction stories have better ideas than you did.

Flamed.gif

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
marluxia101 said:
i posted that kh2 beggining/ my last theory blah blah..., but i just want to clear things out for everyone who read it. (especially muffinman)

some say i don't have facts and there clearly is no evidence that suggsts my idea. well, for ur info, i based them all from screenshots, trailers ive seen and the dialouges they had. maybe not everything there was factual, but some things in my work CAN possibly be true. and look!, its just my opinion and if its wrong to say anyones opinion they i have nothing to say.

bhk and diz talking in castle oblivion was fact and the organizations plans about kingdom hearts were true too. even bhk joining the order is possible to happen, judging from the deep dive trailer which proves so. the only things i made up there was what the beggining would look like and the confrontation in hollow bastion with the enigmatic man. but that was for completing my idea of the game's storyline and how will it progress.

and finally, for those who said its fan fiction, maybe ur right, but is the title important? man!!!, its a fu*k*n idea from someone whose itchin to play the sequel and can't help themselves doing their own thing for the game. so, muffinfan....sorry for letting u down wid my work, but F.U. for flamin my innocent work. ba*t*rd.....

ps. go ahead and flame me more for posting this thing in the wrong place.....

you left out way to much stuff dude, bad theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back