• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey soo... I'm really confused.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFranklin95

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So I'm a KH Fan and despite the story's shortcomings, I've always managed to piece things together. Hell, DDD wasn't really all that jarring to me either.

But X has beaten me. I've been playing the game for a while now and I keep up with the story via translated cutscenes and even then... I genuinely don't know the (insert curse word) is going on. Especially when they changed the name of the game to Union X and started introducing new characters. I mean, I have the general idea down but the the details are muddy in my head. I would do the research myself but lately... that's a lot of time I don't have.

Generally, things confuse me. Like, are we in the dream world(Unchained?) or not and what exactly happened with the keyblade war itself? Was it also a dream? Why is ventus here? Where did the dandelions end up? In the same world but not really? A seperate world entirely? And how is all those related to the worlds eventually seperating? And is the traitor still a thing? And many questions like that.

I don't know and I'm pretty sure I got some concepts wrong or they already have answers, I just didn't fully grasp it. Can somebody just help and tell, in the correct order of events, exactly what happens, from the start till... now-ish?

Also, do think the mobile game will land itself into a corner with its story? How long do you think this will last? Would it eventually get remade again but in 3D on a console in the future? (kind of like Final Fantasy 14)

Last edited:

Luxu

Awards
Union Cross is taking place in Unchained. The events you play through are memories...kinda. But, they all happened.

In KHx, the Player fights in the Keyblade War and lives. They are saved by Ephemera and Skuld, but the memories they had got wiped. However, it seems the the process was either not complete or the Player has such a strong urge to remember. That it sorta bypasses anything the Union Leaders can do.

Ventus is from the Chi era. Through unknown events he ended up in the Keyblade Graveyard and was found by Xehanort.
The Dandelions got sent to Unchained days before the war happened. Most likely by Ava, however how Skuld and Ephemera knew exactly where the Player was is still unknown. And why Ava was basically pushing them to join the Dandelions.

The story will most likely be finished when Kingdom Hearts 3 rolls around.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Nobody's supposed to get the story because it's an ongoing narrative. Your best option is to honestly wait it out until the game has completed its narrative, and figuring out the story from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back