• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey there, random person here... okay not really

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MizuMikomi

Awards
The name is Mizu, I've been a Kingdom Hearts fan for many years now, and have lurked on KHinsider off and on throughout them.

I was doing my usual lurking today in the Jump Festa Thread, and thought "Why don't I just join? No harm in that, right?"

Here's a bit about me:

Interests: Anime, manga, otaku stereotypes and the like. You can probably fill in the blanks there ~

Favorite KH title: Chain of Memories, it was my first, and has always been my favorite. Though, I am hoping that Dream Drop Distance will end up taking it's place, since Birth by Sleep got really close ~

Games other than KH: Chou Jigen game Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia), Disgaea, Tales, Final Fantasy, Project Diva, and imports of all kinds.

Favorite Anime: Shakugan no Shana and To Aru Majutsu no Index.

Random Stuff: My friends tend to call me an import addict, which I guess is pretty accurate when i think about it. *shrug*

I like to write, make miscellaneous stuff in GIMP; yes I said GIMP. I am also not new to forums, forum rules, or large communities of any type. So there's that as well.

Oh, I am also addicted to use tildes at the end of certain sentences. It's just a habit I've picked up over the years. ^^;

I had recently been getting bored of the current forums I was frequenting, and decided I needed to find a place where I could discuss something that I actually care about.

Never thought I'd actually end up joining KHI, but I guess it was inevitable.
I also tend to ramble from time to time, especially when I am tired. Like right now, for instance.

...Anyway!
*Insert something here about looking forward to being an active part of the community, blah blah blah*

So that is pretty much all I have to say right now.
See you all around the forums ~

Disclaimer: I hate posting introduction threads, it's much more my style just to jump in and let people get to know me over time. Why I am not doing that here is beyond me...

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Hello there.
Welcome to KHInsider, enjoy it here and make friends, lose your soul......

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Welcome to KHinsider Forums~! I hope you have an awesome time here with us all :3

You picked a super awesome time to sign up, too! I hope you post heaps while you're here~

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask away, either! And I'm not making tildes all over the place to tease you; I just do that naturally xP

MizuMikomi

Awards
Heh, thanks guys.
I feel right at home already ~

W-wait... lose my soul? You know... that sounds lovely!
Hmmm, I wonder how long it will take? ;)

@Lancelot- Ah, thanks then! If I have anything to ask I'll be sure to get it out there ~
Eh.. I wouldn't have thought you were teasing me. Since I've noticed that it seems to be a very common habit, so I expect to see it a lot with all the places I visit each day ~

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"Why don't I just join? No harm in that, right?"

1iyas0.jpg

All jokes aside, I hope you have a good time here :3

MizuMikomi

Awards
It's lovely to meet you, Mizu-san :D
I hope we can be friends! your an intresting guy! hahah
Nice to meet you too ~
And I don't think that would be all that hard, I am easy to get along with. Oh, thanks, I tend to hear that a lot. :3

@goldpanner- Haha, nice!
And thanks, I'm hoping that I'll to enjoy my time here to the fullest ~

Back