• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey you, Pikachu! DS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Bronze Member

Remember this cute little fucker that never listened no matter what you say? This game was awesome, the main issue of the original N64 game was that voice recognition was hard for the game to translate. Now since microphone technology has improved and they did already make a tech demo (Pikachu DS - Tech Demo!) of it when the DS was first released, why hasn't the sweet nostalgia of Pikachu been forcefully thrust back into our hearts?

tl;dr nintendo needs to remake this

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

Remember this cute little fucker that never listened no matter what you say? This game was awesome, the main issue of the original N64 game was that voice recognition was hard for the game to translate. Now since microphone technology has improved and they did already make a tech demo (Pikachu DS - Tech Demo!) of it when the DS was first released, why hasn't the sweet nostalgia of Pikachu been forcefully thrust back into our hearts?

tl;dr nintendo needs to remake this

Holy craps I remember that game. Stupid Pikachu wouldn't listen...I cried and broke a controller 'cause of that thing. >__<

If they seriously remake it, I'd buy it and make that bitch listen. >:[

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
fffffff it lost money for Nintendo then... Although a DS version probably would be pretty win, if they fix it

S

Shadow Soldier

Game sucked back then, and it'll suck now, just like all the other pokemon spin off games.

Awards
Ok that I take back. I forgot about that game. I loved that game, I even bought it on the VC when I had a Wii. But every other spin off sucked.

screenshot_screen001.jpg

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Pokemon Pinball was also the shit. Had many good times playing that one on the way home from school on the bus.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
S

Shadow Soldier

Fuck yes, I loved those games. Anyone who disagrees is a flaming homosexual.

As for Hey You Pikachu, I remember wanting it so badly and thinking it was kinda cool when I played it at my friend's house, but thinking back, it really wasn't so great.

Then give me the biggest dick in the world because I didn't like those games.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I rented it and me and my brother spent about 2 hours telling Pikachu to do dumb shit that he would never do such as thundershock and agility. After we finally got done, made my mom take us bac and exchange it for Starfox 64 :)

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Then give me the biggest dick in the world because I didn't like those games.

As expected.

I rented it and me and my brother spent about 2 hours telling Pikachu to do dumb shit that he would never do such as thundershock and agility. After we finally got done, made my mom take us bac and exchange it for Starfox 64 :)

fuck year starfox

Awards
pokemon puzzle challenge was also pretty sweet but was the hardest game i ever played

Sky Bolt

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

*Makes his first post in ages* I never had the Gameboy version, but I still have several hundred actual trading cards. Man, those things were popular back in primary school. I remember an older friend of mine giving me some new cards from a set that had just been released and people followed me around school all morning offering me ridiculous trades. I ripped off so many people with their own offers. :p Good times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back