• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zora keyblade

hey i was just wondering if someone could tell me what the heck happens after u have beated riku replica in chain of memories the last time and who is the final boss huh :):) please answer Thanks :D

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
zora keyblade said:
hey i was just wondering if someone could tell me what the heck happens after u have beated riku replica in chain of memories the last time and who is the final boss huh :):) please answer Thanks :D

just play the game stupid and find out.This belongs in the CoM forum so can a mod please move it.Anyway after fight Riku the last time,you fight Larxene.Then the last bosses are Marluxia

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
grim5.0 said:
And you call yourself a gamer I have no synpathy for you
just keep plugin away In other words GIT-R-DONE

when and where did he state he was a gamer? >_>
wat u just said was lame ...u call urself a gamer?? fag >_>...

zora keyblade..just lv up and use 0 cards 2 break riku's attacks...

Prince-Laharl

Website
www.xanga.com
I didn't beat the CoM...cuz my stupid brother brung it to school and got it stolen..same with my 3 SPs...I would like to know too..cuz there is no point for me to buy another Sp and CoM....cuz its gonna get stolen again....But I did play the first part and got to the part when Sora was fighting the last Org. Members..thats about it....Wait nevermind don't tell me cuz I might try to buy it...But still I have no idea what to do anyway!

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
zora keyblade said:
okey thanks to them who were nice to me and gave me a little information :)and piss of those who flamed me :(

You wouldnt be flamed if you'd just beat the game or attempt to beat the game. Man, the game is easy, honestly you just pissed me off (PS. Read my second signature

JafarAlfalfa

Well, if you still don't know, the final boss is Marluxia. You fight him twice. You also have to fight the Riku replica 4 times I think. Walkthroughs and guides provide lots of help and tips if you need. After Riku there's Axel, Larxene and Darkside. to beat Riku, put plenty of zeros in your deck to stop his Dark Aura, and use Curaga, it heals a whole bar of health. Well at least that's how I beat him. Hope this helps.

JafarAlfalfa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back