• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi all, I'm new here :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

QFSW

Hey guys, I'm pretty new here
Been playing Kh since last june and I absolutely love it. I've only played Kh2.5 (KH2FM on critical mode and BBS with terra and ven on critical mode) but I'm absolutely loving it. When I finish BBS im gonna move onto 1.5. At the moment I'm currently doing a cm Lv1 run of KH2FM and ive gotten up to beasts castle.

Am I the only one who likes terra the most from bbs?

I have my own youtube channel where ive been uploading Kh videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5trwxT8PLC1tXqWBz6_IWw

I'm also in the development of my own game, a unity asset and a blender addon

So how are all of you? nice to meet you

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Hey hey, Quafiswah (how I imagine saying your name). Welcome to the forums.

QFSW

Hey :) I pronounce the letters separately, but feel free to say it how you want :)

Max

Staff member
Awards
Then I will forever read it Quafiswah!

Max

Staff member
Awards
That's a tough one. It's changed here and there as the years went by, but I think I can safely say Riku. He is, in my opinion, the most well rounded character with the best-told story. Yourself?

QFSW

Riku is also my favourite! He just has such a great story, he's gone through all the suffering, he's overcome the darkness.

Back