• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi everyone, i'm new here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ferdix

Good morning Everyone,

I'm Italian and a huge fan of Kingdom hearts since the 2002 when i was a child and my partents brought to me this incredible game since i love Disney character. At first i thought that the game was cool because of Goofy,Donald and Mickey; but in no time i started to feel more and more attracted by Sora and his incredible story.
Also i'm a fan of Digimon franchise( some of you may notice that since my avatr is Lobomon one of my favourite digimon); and a fan of a lot of Jrpg-GDR series like Final fantasy, Tales of, Eiyuu densetsu( wich i recommend to everyone) ecc...
I hope to find more people interested in these games here in the Insider forum.

Thanks for spending some time reading my liste introduction.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Welcome to the KH family, Ferdix. I am also a big Digimon fan so whenever I hear one of the VA's from Digimon in Kingdom Hearts I get super excited. Your KH story sounds very similar to mine. I too played KH1 at first for the Disney elements but then fell in love with the Sora side. Hope to see you more on the forum.

Back