• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hi, im a newbie, XD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
Well hello, My name as you cans ee is Matt HdO, the HdO stands fro Hittori de Okami, that is lonely wolf in japanesse, XD, im mexican, i have 23 years old, im a KH fan since 5 years ago, i have played all the games that have come to america and have them all, XD, my record on KHII is of 32 hrs. in proud mode, Lv. 52, just finishing the story, without beating sephiroth, i like to draw, im a cartonnist, i have my DA site, is matt79.deviantart.com, i do commissions, XD or requests, jeje, i hope to enjoy be in this forum and get to know some of you people, hehe.

Voltron

Silver Member
Welcome to the forums man! If you'd like a friend or anything, just give me a private message =]

Hey, you have the same birthday as me, that's awesome!

Voltron

Silver Member
Hmmm...try not to double post, but I'm sure you know that already, and if someone doens't like the idea or theory that you come up with, try not to argue with anyone. If they're mean to you, just try to politely thank them for their imput. If you start an arguement your thread can get closed.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Welcome, new member! Make sure to read the FAQ and happy posting! :D

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
Hmmm...try not to double post, but I'm sure you know that already, and if someone doens't like the idea or theory that you come up with, try not to argue with anyone. If they're mean to you, just try to politely thank them for their imput. If you start an arguement your thread can get closed.
mmm, thanks, is good to see that some things doesnt change between forums, XD, thanks for the reminder man.

XIII Nobodies

Welcome. Here's a welcome cookie to welcome you into our welcoming forum. XD

826309~Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-on-White-Background-Posters.jpg

Back