• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HI I'M kurix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
KH was always my favorite game and I just got back into the series after finding my PSP(With KH Skin) a year after moving into my new house. I immediately got KHBBSFM after my great experience with KH2FM+

Well a few things have changed since I last posted here.

1. When I left HeartStation just started up and I came back to find it gone.

2. I grew up. I'm a senior in high school now, and with the release of BBS, apparently KH is growing up with me.

3. I can finally beat a KH game on Critical Mode.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Glad to have you back man, hope you'll stick around for awhile.

And heartstation's gone? That's weird, I didn't even know about that until just now.

Awards
Thanks, it's great being back. Is the KH RPG still up or did it die out? Also is there a general theory section or is that the Future of KH. It would be nice to look at some of the new research. I still remember when many theories were based on Egyptian Mythology and the rising theory that Xion was Sora's mom. I was a heavy Eclipse theorist and I bought into the idea of a Ying Yang Universe. Though the only thing I remember from my theories that held true was that Vanitas was eviler than Xehanort, some thoughts on a male character being of pure light, and that that black heartless looking thing(Guardian) that followed Ansem Heartless around was the true bad guy of the series.

Back